Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times (26409 Views)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by AmazingELixir: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Are they madt...which Nigeria..
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by 3pleo: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
cry
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by RexTramadol1: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just thinking of

What if cow block team bus?

Who Dem go report give?

( Joke o)
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by SojiCash(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I just pity the number of women that will be raped in the process.

Think Good Think Positive please
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by mvem(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
RTSC:
If Brazil, India and south Africa can Host global tournament ,then Nigeria can.

The crime rates in those countries is not less than that of Nigeria.

Brazil especially.
na wetin I talk for my comment... crime rate in Brazil dey like first 5 in the world

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by RTSC: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
mvem:
na wetin I talk for my comment... crime rate in Brazil dey like first 5 in the world
Violent deaths is very common in Brazil.

There are no strong men in Nigeria. Brazil is where strong men are.

People that wipe out entire families for sport.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
mvem:
the country will obviously double up security measures if that becomes reality... Do you think Brazil that hosted Olympics and world cup is safer than Nigeria... Brazil wey crime rate,murder, kidnapping etc is one of the highest in the world

Abeg na, guys, hosting competition of this nature shouldnt be our priority na.

Haba, ordinary water issue, we have not resolved a country, electricity is stupidly poor, imagine, 4k MW as a country of over 150 million, how about terrible roads across the entire country? Our markets are so poorly constructed, we can go on, pls, any reasonable person should never support this, we need to fix these things first at least up to 60 percent before bidding for such competitions.

We are still battling with minimum wage, political instability, ethnic tension, poor political structure, etc. Nigerians, pls the biggest stuff we need if we are serious youth is to pressure our leaders to work on the constitution, change the political structure. Our education is completely dead as we speak. It is zero now. Health is dead, in fact, that sector needs emergence.

The way hot brains are leaving the country is alarming, doctors migrating with rapid speed. Bro, abeg, i dont consider anyone supporting such competition to be hosted here reasonable. we already have poorly structured and trained police system. The wahala too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The way u rape every woman that u come across, abi?

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by mvem(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Haba, ordinary water issue, we have not resolved a country, electricity is stupidly poor, imagine, 4k MW as a country of over 150 million, how about terrible roads across the entire country? Our markets are so poorly constructed, we can go on, pls, any reasonable person should never support this, we need to fix these things first at least up to 60 percent before bidding for such competitions.

We are still battling with minimum wage, political instability, ethnic tension, poor political structure, etc. Nigerians, pls the biggest stuff we need if we are serious youth is to pressure our leaders to work on the constitution, change the political structure. Our education is completely dead as we speak. It is zero now. Health is dead, in fact, that sector needs emergence.

The way hot brains are leaving the country is alarming, doctors migrating with rapid speed. Bro, abeg, i dont consider anyone supporting such competition to be hosted here reasonable. we already have poorly structured and trained police system. The wahala too much.
how we take host u-17 world cup

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
it can't work, I'm just not pessimist but just working on fact
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

And u think other countries that hosted FIFA events don't have societal n economic issues right?

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Happyone07(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol

Not Nigeria pls
Not now if they will b time
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided
Are they madt...which Nigeria..
The one in West Africa.Make I bring map for u?
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by RTSC: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

FIFA is financing it to the tune of $4milion. The money is coming to the Nigerian economy.
The NFF would not spend much aside organization.

We already hosted U-17 world cup.
It is events like this that forces you to upgrade your sporting infrastructure.

In fact, we should be looking to host the next AFCON.

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by SamOyovwi: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Also that even ISIS nor near Boko Haram for killing o.
They are not still up to Boko Haram
mvem:
worst sef... The cartels in Brazil and Mexico has no equal... Do you know how many death happens in those areas everyday.... Moreover in situations like this the government won't convey people on road and will hardly go to prone areas... even Egypt wey dey host nations cup is having security challenges with Isis in Sinai and also in the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

And u think other countries that hosted FIFA events don't have societal n economic issues right?

This is how we keep decievcing our selves.. Guys, what im saying is that we need to fix our issues. No be that hosting dey do us.

Nigeria is ranked among the countries to be unfortunate to be born. I am not saying we cant host, what im saying is that we have pressing issues to take care of first. Nigeria can be thrown into war with all these drums here and there.

We need to fix our foundations pls. This is one of the useless projects we can embark on. Ina country where none of the elites have their kids school in the country, no proper research centre, science is almost dead, and we dey talk of hosting event.

baba, any serious country must first attend to her citizen needs before talking about hosting. All those countries wey don host these events are miles ahead of us. i mean u can easily check out their electricity generating capacity first to begin with. U can also check out water system first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
RTSC:

FIFA is financing it to the tune of $4milion. The money is coming to the Nigerian economy.
The NFF would not spend much aside organization.

We already hosted U-17 world cup.
It is events like this that forces you to upgrade your sporting infrastructure.

In fact, we should be looking to host the next AFCON.

lol, my brother, i dont want to argue, i dont have time. We can host as we like, more Nigerians will keep running out of the country to get a better life..

After hosting all the previous competition, did it reduce the number of our hot brains leaving the country for a better living condition? No, if we are serious, we need to focus on resolving our main issues first before all these.

After hosting under 17 world, did it make us have stable electricity? No, did it even increase our generating capacity? No. Did it make us have good water supply system? No. Our water irrigation system cant even compete with that of ordinary Egypt. We have a long way to go bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by RTSC: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, my brother, i dont want to argue, i dont have time. We can host as we like, more Nigerians will keep running out of the country to get a better life..

After hosting all the previous competition, did it reduce the number of our hot brains leaving the country for a better living condition? No, if we are serious, we need to focus on resolving our main issues first before all these.

After hosting under 17 world, did it make us have stable electricity? No, did it even increase our generating capacity? No. Did it make us have good water supply system? No. Our water irrigation system cant even compete with that of ordinary Egypt. We have a long way to go bro.
They are two different issues.

Hosting a competition will not stop government from doing their work.
If we don't host, it won't suddenly make government to start working.

At least 4 million dollar is coming in, stadia would be upgraded.

It is a victory nonetheless.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

This is how we keep decievcing our selves.. Guys, what im saying is that we need to fix our issues. No be that hosting dey do us.

Nigeria is ranked among the countries to be unfortunate to be born. I am not saying we cant host, what im saying is that we have pressing issues to take care of first. Nigeria can be thrown into war with all these drums here and there.

We need to fix our foundations pls. This is one of the useless projects we can embark on. Ina country where none of the elites have their kids school in the country, no proper research centre, science is almost dead, and we dey talk of hosting event.

baba, any serious country must first attend to her citizen needs before talking about hosting. All those countries wey don host these events are miles ahead of us. i mean u can easily check out their electricity generating capacity first to begin with. U can also check out water system first.
No country is an Eldorado but that doesn't mean that Nigeria can't host a FIFA event if it wants to.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Nostradamus: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
mvem:
the country will obviously double up security measures if that becomes reality... Do you think Brazil that hosted Olympics and world cup is safer than Nigeria... Brazil wey crime rate,murder, kidnapping etc is one of the highest in the world
see you..

You really Nigeria will double up if we're to host those girls?this our Nigeria oo??

You will be amazed to discover that some greedy security officials will gladly sell out some of those girls.

Is it not this same Nigeria where majority of the citizens are in such hurry to get easy money??

I really hope FIFA won't make the mistake of bringing those innocent girls to this country,a great number of them will get hurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by airmax16: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
I will like we country to host dat cup but eh jst take a look at this country now dose it look like one dat can host a world global stuff like world cup some one said we hosted in 2009 dat ws 2k9 dis is 2019 the problem we have now is too much for the a country like us to host dat boko, hermans arm bandints kippnapers no beta train police no good road our staduim ar like were there train fowl only oyo has a good staduim lagos own an scam no be were dem do election campain i see am na my maid i dea talk fah no insult me fah
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by mvem(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Also that even ISIS nor near Boko Haram for killing o.
They are not still up to Boko Haram
how do you mean... You are comparing an international terrorist organization with a local one... Actually part of Boko Haram is under isis( ISWAP)..... Isis west African province
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by mvem(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nostradamus:
see you..

You really Nigeria will double up if we're to host those girls?this our Nigeria oo??

You will be amazed to discover that some greedy security officials will gladly sell out some of those girls.

Is it not this same Nigeria where majority of the citizens are in such hurry to get easy money??

I really hope FIFA won't make the mistake of bringing those innocent girls to this country,a great number of them will get hurt.
nigeria just like other nations that do have security issues will have difficulty hosting this competitions....but most times when the world attention is on you, you tend to put somuch resources and man power to ensure everything goes well... We actually hosted u-17 world cup with no issue... It can happen, when a government is very serious you will be amazed how things will change momentarily

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by psucc(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Den no even ask if we get stadium
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Nostradamus: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
mvem:
nigeria just like other nations that do have security issues will have difficulty hosting this competitions....but most times when the world attention is on you, you tend to put somuch resources and man power to ensure everything goes well... We actually hosted u-17 world cup with no issue... It can happen, when a government is very serious you will be amazed how things will change momentarily
ok sha..

I hope we will change for the better(hopefully,this tournament will make our government double up)..

But remember,the u-17 was held in 1999(20 yrs ago),things were not as bad as this then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by novaman: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Stop taking Tramadol it is not helping you

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by FantomGreenz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin This will be a bizarre scene i will sure witness. Hosting a tournament here is insane. But it'll be quite fun.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin Hersman and their cows would have finish the grasses before the next match..
Na plane floor dey go play match

Help me tell them oh

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Blacksavage: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Could this be jokes or what?
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
mvem:
worst sef... The cartels in Brazil and Mexico has no equal... Do you know how many death happens in those areas everyday.... Moreover in situations like this the government won't convey people on road and will hardly go to prone areas... even Egypt wey dey host nations cup is having security challenges with Isis in Sinai and also in the country

tell them please!
the cynicism in this country is something else!
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nostradamus:
ok sha..

I hope we will change for the better(hopefully,this tournament will make our government double up)..

But remember,the u-17 was held in 1999(20 yrs ago),things were not as bad as this then.

2009. Nigeria '99 was under 20
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Arijude(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
spyg1:
Nnamdi KANU spotted
your father spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 27th Birthday. / AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi / Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Goalscorer In UCL History At 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.