Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times (26205 Views)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Host wetin when u will quickly fun to India for medical treatment! Naaaa it doesn't make sense.

but at least we will have airports we can boast about, not what we currently have. we will have roads the sort of Umar Musa Yar'Adua all over the country. our rails will be like China's high speed rail. our Yankai national parks will be given face-lift etc. and there will be more jobs

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

but at least we will have airports we can boast about, not what we currently have. we will have roads the sort of Umar Musa Yar'Adua all over the country. our rails will be like China's high speed rail. our Yankai national parks will be given face-lift etc. and there will be more jobs

Hahahahahaha.. If I hear. Nigeria currently does not have a record and data about her tourism sector. Naija get issues to face. Maybe later we can host.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Graduateacher(f): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow!
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Graduateacher(f): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
RTSC:

Why would you say such about your country?

They are demons in disguise
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Hahahahahaha.. If I hear. Nigeria currently does not have a record and data about her tourism sector. Naija get issues to face. Maybe later we can host.

but we now know that it is just your opinion and they are not based on facts, but on the wide spread cynicism you find among Nigerian youth among whom BBN is more popular than intellectualism

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

but we now know that it is just your opinion and they are not based on facts, but on the wide spread cynicism you find among Nigerian youth among whom BBN is more popular than intellectualism

Go and check out our tourism record and compare with that of other countries..
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Graduateacher(f): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

What if FIFA had agents here reading these nonsense you've been spewing since? I don't know who gave you phone and money for N100 data that you won't let people hear word again. You guys never support anything good, always condemning, tufia!
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by timay(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

I never said we can't. I mean this is not a priority. We know no country has it all, but some are better than others.. Nigeria currently is wack and that tells why even our leaders don't believe in a country they govern.

Even the Brazilians complained about hosting the world cup, with a lot of protest happening in the country before the world cup. Get they still hosted a wonderful competition
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Zzyy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by ghuzy01: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
psucc:
Den no even ask if we get stadium
You really typed this? We Nigerians really don't really know our worth and what we have..do you watch this outgoing afcon? Do you think Egypt has better stadia than us.pls travel round the country and see our sporting infrastructures.all we need is better maintenance.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by toyinjimoh(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I just pity the number of women that will be raped in the process.
u speak ill of your country with pride what a shame

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Graduateacher:

What if FIFA had agents here reading these nonsense you've been spewing since? I don't know who gave you phone and money for N100 data that you won't let people hear word again. You guys never support anything good, always condemning, tufia!

Dam u bro. I will feed u over and over again.. Like u really think everyone here is a low life? Get Dey heck out of here.. What nonsense insult. My monthly data budget maybe ur salary.

I am talking about a country that has too many political problems with so many uncertainties. Killings here and there, one section of the country calling one tribe to leave one region, too many political uncertainty and u are blaming me for saying the truth. And feel I use 100 naira data. I mean that was fucking low of u. I go feed u bro.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

and how will our not hostinh the Olympic Games push up the tourism sector?
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, be deciecing ur self.. As long as ur leaders run abroad for simplest health issue and send their kids abroad for education, I don't blame anyone who runs too. If the people we pay to use our money to fix health and education run to other countries for same services, that shows how terrible the country is. Ur VP and ex senate President just attended their kids graduation in the UK. Lol.

you can as well join them in the exile so that the number of people will reduce in the country and the opportunities will go round us even more.

you are here telling lies to yourself while the chinese, indians, Lebanese and recently, the south Africans keep coming here in droves to take opportunities you think do not exist here

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and how will our not hostinh the Olympic Games push up the tourism sector?

U guys keep getting it all wrong. Naija has a political problem bro. We have built great infrastructures every where and but they keep messing them up. For instance, our clubs don't have money, so state govt maintain them, as a result, our stadiums are poorly managed. We built some fancy stadiums in the past but they have all wasted now. Don't argue like u don't know. Or u are trying to just argue. Nigeria has unsettled political instability, and the least we need now pump money into hosting
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

you can as well join them in the exile so that the number of people will reduce in the country and the opportunities will go round us even more.

you are here telling lies to yourself while the chinese, indians, Lebanese and recently, the south Africans keep coming here in droves to take opportunities you think do not exist here

As long as u don't rush out of the country for education and health, no problem. And as long as ur President and his vice, senators, etc don't go about schooling abroad and treating them selves abroad, no issues. But since they dont even believe in the institutions we have, it would be stupid of me to believe in them.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

U guys keep getting it all wrong. Naija has a political problem bro. We have built great infrastructures every where and but they keep messing them up. For instance, our clubs don't have money, so state govt maintain them, as a result, our stadiums are poorly managed. We built some fancy stadiums in the past but they have all wasted now. Don't argue like u don't know. Or u are trying to just argue. Nigeria has unsettled political instability, and the least we need now pump money into hosting

at the time Brazil hosted both games, Lula Da Silva was standing trial for corruption. PetrolBrass was embroiled in massive corruption scandal. the rate at which the cartels were operating, the Brazilian govt had to send out special forces to root out the cartels from the favella.

the number of armed private security personnel is more than the number of service men in the three arms of the Brazilian armed forces.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by nkemjacob2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Una get better stadium for this country?
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by pawesome(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kidnappers are gonna smile at this... grin
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by MiddleDimension: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

we do not have any fancy stadium. the first 'fancy' stadium we had was the Abuja and then Uyo with Uyo being better aesthetically from the outside, while Abuja is better from the inside. looks like the Dragao in Porto

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Gavorche: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Abeg na, guys, hosting competition of this nature shouldnt be our priority na.

Haba, ordinary water issue, we have not resolved a country, electricity is stupidly poor, imagine, 4k MW as a country of over 150 million, how about terrible roads across the entire country? Our markets are so poorly constructed, we can go on, pls, any reasonable person should never support this, we need to fix these things first at least up to 60 percent before bidding for such competitions.

We are still battling with minimum wage, political instability, ethnic tension, poor political structure, etc. Nigerians, pls the biggest stuff we need if we are serious youth is to pressure our leaders to work on the constitution, change the political structure. Our education is completely dead as we speak. It is zero now. Health is dead, in fact, that sector needs emergence.

The way hot brains are leaving the country is alarming, doctors migrating with rapid speed. Bro, abeg, i dont consider anyone supporting such competition to be hosted here reasonable. we already have poorly structured and trained police system. The wahala too much.

na you dem won disgrace

1 Like

Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by kygo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
toffyz:
I remember the 2009 under 17 world cup final played in Lagos...Light went off half way the match, it was a disgraceful act.

Guy, na Abuja Dem play that final and you dey lie!!!!
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by timibare(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fulani go kill enuff grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by gatecrash123: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

we do not have any fancy stadium. the first 'fancy' stadium we had was the Abuja and then Uyo with Uyo being better aesthetically from the outside, while Abuja is better from the inside. looks like the Dragao in Porto
u don't need to be like this. you don't need a big capacity stadiums to host this kind of tournament. check the last one hosted by France, the highest stadium capacity used is 9,500.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by psucc(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
ghuzy01:

You really typed this? We Nigerians really don't really know our worth and what we have..do you watch this outgoing afcon? Do you think Egypt has better stadia than us.pls travel round the country and see our sporting infrastructures.all we need is better maintenance.
Na u talk, na ask, na you come answer, na still come doubt. wetin u want mek i say now? Ok. No. 1 stadium, National Disgrace, Abuja
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by psucc(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
gatecrash123:

u don't need to be like this. you don't need a big capacity stadiums to host this kind of tournament. check the last one hosted by France, the highest stadium capacity used is 9,500.
No vex o. Na because of women den no need big stadium? If to say na hotel den want play de match dat one full ground but if na stadium we hire one from Pakistan after all na den borrow us their jet fighter.

Nigeria na mess
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Vcblinks(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
lol,ABI.food don't set for the sex starved mofos
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by 9jaRealist: 4:24am On Jul 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Your comment is disgraceful... angry
>
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:59am On Jul 20, 2019
Make dem no tryam at... Make dem no even think am.... All of dem go lost finish within a twinkle of an eye.... Hmmmm. Make dem no tryam oooooo... Dem no hear of Bokoharam boys? What about RUGA Fulani men?? What about Fulani kidnapper's? My goodness me... This people get sense at?? Is like all of you FIFA Are mad. So una want those Americans to lost finish for zoo called RUGA Fulani Country... Shiiiit
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by clerkent(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Nostradamus:
ok sha..

I hope we will change for the better(hopefully,this tournament will make our government double up)..

But remember,the u-17 was held in 1999(20 yrs ago),things were not as bad as this then.
We host u17 around 2007 which we loose to switzerland that year in the final.
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Dshocker(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to host even a peaceful wake keep,let alone a world cup....What a useless government we have
Re: FIFA 'taps Nigeria to host U-20 Women World Cup' - Premium Times by Hade1004(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2019
FIFA please not this time and not even next year.Thanks for your cooperation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jo Bonfrère May Replace Gernot Rohr – Colin Udoh / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] / Lukaku's Monkey Chants Was A Form Of "Respect" And Not "Racist"- Inter Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.