Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) (45470 Views)

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her / See What Inspired DJ Cuppy To Buy A Lion (photos) / DJ Cuppy Bottle-feeding A Baby Lion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedAll these "fixed bet" guys nor dey tire? Them dey everywhere

They have magas, desperate gamblers who always finally fall for them.

A nigga has his last cash to bet and he cannot afford to lose so he says let me just try fixed bet this once and gets scammed.

He then opens a thread shouting ole ole.

I've seen many threads here with those complaints of fixed bet guys.

Only the degenerate gambler will fall for this type of scam.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Touch a lion Which kain play be that Read my SIG...

The Holy Spirit is our Great Defender. He protects us from all attacks. When the enemy comes in like a Flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him Isaiah 59:19. Speak to the Holy Spirit to defend you from every form of attacks you might be going through right now. He listens, go ahead talk to Him... Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend to you all!
You're everywhere like MTN...

Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by seenga(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Seun, i have noticed that most topics pushed to the front page of our beloved forum are either uneducative, unentertaining, or out rightly irrelevant.

I think you need a new set of employees. For example, this 'mompha touches a lion' post is uncalled for.

Don't let poachers capitalise on this and drag your customers away.
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Pritipresh(f): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Hmm, life Sweet o
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Op Pele, na big boy dem dey take play with Lion abi
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Chelseaplus: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2019
seenga:
, i have noticed that most topics pushed to the front page of our beloved forum are either uneducative, unentertaining, or out rightly irrelevant.

I think you need a new set of employees. For example, this 'mompha touches a lion' post is uncalled for.

Don't let poachers capitalise on this and drag your customers away.

Bad Belle, Hustle u no wan hustle, leave people that want to hustle. Stop being jealous.
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you see fear you go fear fear now!!! shocked
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by ejemamaka: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lion na toy wey person dey play with?
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by timesup234: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mompha is a scam. I dare him ship only one of those cars he fronting with to Nigeria Dude is a borrow pose broke azz
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by shegra58: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
See as Mompha dress cum look like rainbow undecided
Re: Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) by seenga(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
If not that you're a sick human, what business has hustling got to do with my post?
Chelseaplus:

Bad Belle, Hustle u no wan hustle, leave people that want to hustle. Stop being jealous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' / Seyi Shay Rocks Ripped Jeans After Shading Tiwa Savage. / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.