Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue (39603 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by jesmond3945: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
This guy is a genius. I love him so much. I wish he was my son.

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by luluosas(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Your contribution won't be a waste
mimilogistics:
Nice 1 but need lots of refining
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by luluosas(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
A genius there. I pray he gets support soon
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by AnthonyAk(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
fighter jet?
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Inteltower: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Nice one.. Looks better Dan d rubbish DAT was produced by unn

u talk true my broda
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by finofaya: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Clickbaitland. You people should stop this kind of rubbish.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by GoodMuyis(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
So Ogiri Oko is not a slang afterall

see his strong face like Ogiri Oko
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
He has talent.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
The guy try more wisdom Bro!! Unlike Buhari trying to invent cows and fulanis
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by leonard509(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Aderewah:
Toy companies are one of the most profitable businesses in the world. Not everyone will own Mercedes. Simply start a toy company, package these plans and cars and sell.
very true brother
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2019
civilized countries would nurture this kid's gift
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by King44(m): 2:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Aderewah:
Toy companies are one of the most profitable businesses in the world. Not everyone will own Mercedes. Simply start a toy company, package these plans and cars and sell.
He shouldn't wait for the government to buy into is idea, cos Nig gvt don't think straight, toy company would guarantee him maximum and direct return, package, do some modifications if necessary, make them in quantities n sell to malls etc, if he could discuss this as a business with someone like AY makun a prospective investor who knows his company could be the next big thing, don't wait for gvt o package n sell your ideas govt are short sighted and dream killers when it comes to things like these

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by ajl: 3:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Aderewah:

Nice idea.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Reference(m): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2019
You know education is becoming a serious concern when someone 'invents' what already exists.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by ivanG07(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2019
tstx:
This is the level we've sunk to... I opened the thread expecting to be dazzled.. But instead I was mind raped

The guy try sha... But the title doesn't sit well with me..

Any foreigner that sees this go laugh tire
just to appreciate the lad effort you are talking nonsense. You are the beginning of stupidity in your area that reason like you.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by tstx(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2019
ivanG07:
just to appreciate the lad effort you are talking nonsense. You are the beginning of stupidity in your area that reason like you.

The way you think must be a disability... Work on your thinking faculties.. Please for posterity's sake

2 Likes

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by Lanre0: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2019
I am sorry for Nigeria. Instead of supporting this type of person it is BBnaija our wealthy individuals will be supporting. Our so called religious leaders also remain silent watching young boys & girls engaging in sexual inter course on TV while other countries are inventing things.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by lookingfly: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Idoma lohi (idoma amaka)
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by labani06(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2019
he has tried but as we all know creating such kind of things is very common in the Europe and America a primary school student can create this just for fun not to present it to the news agencies for appreciation I wonder why Africa is still at rearguard stage in the world of technology please don't let this go viral because if any oyibo sees this he will laugh at us and please I am not jealous of what this fellow did thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by adontcare(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
tstx:
This is the level we've sunk to... I opened the thread expecting to be dazzled.. But instead I was mind raped

The guy try sha... But the title doesn't sit well with me..

Any foreigner that sees this go laugh tire
Mr man, which one have u tried? If u cannot outdone him just shut up.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by bmos(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
mimilogistics:
Nice 1 but need lots of refining

Refining is a continuous process.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by montumonami(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Wow. I love your comment. I do computer aided design
Unbiased1:
This is absolutely wonderful. The fact that he knows how to use and connect solar panels to batteries and converter, electric motors etc, what he needs is sponsorship to help him learn computer aided design and 3d modelling because, judging from the pictures, this guy is really good in Art and electrical engineering and if this guy gets the knowledge of 3d modeling, he can start creating better remote control models with 3d printers. The toy industry is a lucrative industry and this guy will succeed in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by mimilogistics: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
bmos:

Refining is a continuous process.
Yeah, that's true smiley
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by HydraCorps(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
owukpa:
Young inventor, Paul Oloche has released some of his latest inventions.

The 18-year-old Oloche, a secondary school leaver displayed some of his latest works when [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] Editor, Ben Idah visited his Otada home in Otukpo area of Benue State on Friday.

The young man successfully fabricated a prototype of fighter jet he christened Oko-LX with the blades and engine working perfectly.

It was named in honour of the late Och’Idoma, Chief Ogiri Oko.

He also displayed another of his invention he named Otada Conqueror, a mini 4-wheel drive that looks exactly like a Toyota Hilux.

The invention was named after his village, Otada, Otukpo.

Interestingly, the young man was able generate power through a solar panel he invented.

He nicknamed it ‘Ewa’ Solar (which means People in Idoma language.)

Here are some of the items exhibited by this young Nigerian, who is currently looking for admission to study engineering in the university.

watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ZxBCEKnKY

This Idoma voice is grossly unprofessional and the spokesperson is doubly worse. That definitely can’t be a journalist and if by mistake he is, his license should be revoked for misleading the public.
Oloche keep at it, you’re more than 70% prepared to take on the world, just a little refining and you’re good.
Re: Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue by elRamani(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Unbiased1:
This is absolutely wonderful. The fact that he knows how to use and connect solar panels to batteries and converter, electric motors etc, what he needs is sponsorship to help him learn computer aided design and 3d modelling because, judging from the pictures, this guy is really good in Art and electrical engineering and if this guy gets the knowledge of 3d modeling, he can start creating better remote control models with 3d printers. The toy industry is a lucrative industry and this guy will succeed in the industry.

solar PV modules make use of inverters nt converters abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why / See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. / Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.