Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics (6976 Views)

Nvidia Wants To Buy ARM Holdings. Is This Good News Or Bad News For Us? / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Ezeoflagos(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Raysleek:
It's just fun. Nigerians stop taking things too religiously.

This is very good example of nigerians being nigerians
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
So what if no one knows tomorrow?

And Anyone can drop dead tomorrow..

How does that make the App evil?

This type of App has been used to catch criminals after years of being on the run..

Overzealous Africans with their WARPED mentality..

Saying to use the application to catch a criminal is seriously a dumb thing to come up with ..

First thing first, the application alogrithim isn't based on Artificial Intelligence.

Secondly, the application is based on the creator formation of face and lips.. the way he thinks the face should look like ..

Thirdly, the face application is not near perfection of the old age looks..
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Darkseid(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
So what if no one knows tomorrow?

And Anyone can drop dead tomorrow..

How does that make the App evil?

This type of App has been used to catch criminals after years of being on the run..

Overzealous Africans with their WARPED mentality..
Baba I dey tell you. I seriously need to flee from this continent.

1 Like

Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Saying to use the application to catch a criminal is seriously a dumb thing to come up with ..

First thing first, the application alogrithim isn't based on Artificial Intelligence.

Secondly, the application is based on the creator formation of face and lips.. the way he thinks the face should look like ..

Thirdly, the face application is not near perfection of the old age looks..
I said SUCH APPLICATIONS have been used in catching criminals who have been on the run for years,

By making them look older,to match what they may look like currently..

It's not my fault if you have never watched COLD FILES on Crime And Investigation Channel,

Or be interested in how the intelligent World do their things..

So,before accusing one of being dumb,

Maybe you should broaden your horizon a little bit and realize that a SHITHOLE like Nigeria is lagging behind the rest of the World when it comes to Crime Investigations..

Secondly,what if the said Application is based on the creator's take on things?

Even Police Sketch Artists on the said Investigation Channel makes the Criminals age according to their own perception of how they may look currently..

In which way does that matter in the grand scheme of things?

What's the big deal?

And Africans in their usual low IQ response to things are already attributing it to the Devil.. shocked
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I said SUCH APPLICATIONS have been used in catching criminals who have been on the run for years,

By making them look older,to match what they may look like currently..

It's not my fault if you have never watched COLD FILES on Crime And Investigation Channel,

Or be interested in how the intelligent World do their things..

So,before accusing one of being dumb,

Maybe you should broaden your horizon a little bit and realize that a SHITHOLE like Nigeria is lagging behind the rest of the World when it comes to Crime Investigations..

Secondly,what if the said Application is based on the creator's take on things?

Even Police Sketch Artists on the said Investigation Channel makes the Criminals age according to their own perception of how they may look currently..

In which way does that matter in the grand scheme of things?

What's the big deal?

And Africans in their usual low IQ response to things are already attributing it to the Devil.. shocked

Give is example of 1 application used
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Give is example of 1 application used
Here are examples:

1.OLDIFY

2.MAKE ME OLD

3. AGE FACE

4.AGING BOOTH

5.AGING OLD AGE CAMERA

6.OLD FACE

7.FACE AGE CAMERA

FACEAPP may have popularized the Aging App concept but they are NOT the first to have come up with such concepts..

And such doesn't have to be a Mobile App either..

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/new-computer-program-shows-what-youll-look-when-youre-80

Like,I said broaden your horizon and realize that a SHITHOLE like Nigeria doesn't exactly have the latest in Criminal Investigation Techniques.. angry
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Here are examples:

1.OLDIFY

2.MAKE ME OLD

3. AGE FACE

4.AGING BOOTH

5.AGING OLD AGE CAMERA

6.OLD FACE

7.FACE AGE CAMERA

FACEAPP may have popularized the Aging App concept but they are NOT the first to have come up with such concepts..

And such doesn't have to be a Mobile App either..

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/new-computer-program-shows-what-youll-look-when-youre-80

Like,I said broaden your horizon and realize that a SHITHOLE like Nigeria doesn't exactly have the latest in Criminal Investigation Techniques.. angry

Kindly bring the report on the application that's used in catching criminals.. then I will accept your opinion
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Primitive set of people, I'm sure u pray b4 u f**k to cum successfully
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Kindly bring the report on the application that's used in catching criminals.. then I will accept your opinion
Acceptance of my opinion does not change the fact that such Age Altering Softwares are applied by Detectives in Crime detection and Fugitives apprehension..

It's not my job to do your research for you,

Google is your friend,

So do yourself a favor and do your research..

But if you prefer to think Age Altering Softwares are the Devil's handwork and it disturbs your sensitive Religious beliefs..

By all means,you are entitled to your Superstitious Inclinations.. grin

https://sketchcop.com/age-progression-regression/
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Acceptance of my opinion does not change the fact that such Age Altering Softwares are applied by Detectives in Crime detection and Fugitives apprehension..

Google is your friend,

But if you prefer to think Age Altering Softwares are the Devil's handwork and it disturbs your sensitive Religious beliefs..

You don't have proof.. yet you are fumbling.. smh
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by bravesoul247(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2019
There's nothing really wrong with this face app. My only issue is the terms and conditions.
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by bravesoul247(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Google is your friend,

exactly. I only have issues with it's terms and conditions. Religious beliefs doesn't do it for me.

1 Like

Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by bravesoul247(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

why not just read up to confirm what darkjeddi said?
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

I attached a link of such a software and a Company offering such services and you are still asking for proofs,

Niggah are you for forking real? grin

Stop being disgraceful..

I can't do your reading for you,

Typical Nigerian too lazy to read up..

Am not surprised,

Seems like reading is against your Religious beliefs and would rather attribute any such development to the Devil.. shocked
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:

I attached a link of such a software and a Company offering such services and you are still asking for proofs,

Niggah are you for forking real? grin

I can't do your reading for you,typical Nigerian too lazy to read up..

Am not surprised,seems like reading is against your Religious beliefs and would rather attribute any such development to the Devil.. shocked

So, that's a news reports site ba? That's a credited source of news..

Ogbeni.. lo sun
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

So, that's a news reports site ba? That's a credited source of news..

Ogbeni.. lo sun
Guy,the first link I provided was from a News report site and the second was of such a Company with such services offering it to the Police and Public..

You no get anything to talk,

Go read up on such and expand your views..
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Guy,the first link I provided was from a News report site and the second was of such a Company with such services offering it to the Police and Public..

You no get anything to talk,

Go read up on such and expand your views..

grin
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Babaheekmat:

grin
Obviously,you can't force a horse to drink water even if it's life depends on it.. undecided
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by Babaheekmat: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
grin cool
DarkJeddi:
Obviously,you can't force a horse to drink water even if it's life depends on it.. undecided
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by sulasa07(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Stay away from any STVPIDITY called RELIGION and you would be alright,last last.. angry
The person that posted those just said his mind,and for that you blame all of us,you are the real stupid.You people tend to lay more emphasis of What Muslims do or say.I don't care if you are atheist or whatever,do you get judged coz of what others belonging to your category does?Use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

The person that posted those just said his mind,and for that you blame all of us,you are the real stupid.You people tend to lay more emphasis of What Muslims do or say.I don't care if you are atheist or whatever,do you get judged coz of what others belonging to your category does?Use ur brain
It's personal insecurities that makes you spat crap,

Where in my write up did I single out Muslims?

And here you are making it all about abuse of Muslims? angry
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by sulasa07(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:
It's personal insecurities that makes you spat crap,

Where in my write up did I single out Muslims?

And here you are making it all about abuse of Muslims? angry
You don't Ned to write Muslims in capital letter b4 ur message is understood.
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by DarkJeddi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
sulasa07:

You don't Ned to write Muslims in capital letter b4 ur message is understood.
Like I said,

Don't project your personal insecurities on me..

You can infer whatever you want from my write up,

I clearly never mentioned Muslims and believe me,

If I wanted to attack Muslims I wouldn't be hiding under any INNUENDOS..
Re: Is This Good? Please Everybody Help Me See This Pics by smithsammy(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2019
VRDroid:

Lagos ?
Yes, Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bye Bye To Power Bank, It1556 is here / Mtn Unlimited Data And Airtime Trick / Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.