Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG (31056 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by spark: 11:33am On May 18, 2007
some things just cant be explained in this life. two of those things are the deaths of pastor Eskor and Pastor Bimbo.
God knows all
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by totalfact(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2007
whao!
Ds is a pointer!
Are u prepared?I MINE also prepared!
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by redsun(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2007
Man is born to die,you are dead the day you are born,so brethrens,live your life in full
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by AFredrick(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2007
Mehn, I was shocked when I heard tha sad news, he was a great man of God who try his best to make impact on peeps life,

May his Soul rest in peace and may almighty God give tha family tha heart to bear tha great lost
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by Everbright(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2007
may his soul rest in the bossom of our lord amen
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by sturvs: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2007
cant believe im hearing so late. COD is one of the things i miss most about naija right now & 2 hear about pastor eskor's death is really sad.
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by Kuns: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
Christianity is no match for our ancestors, shango the master of the mystery of thunder and lightening, that is why pastors are dying younger these days.
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by IDINRETE: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2007
Kuns:

Christianity is no match for our ancestors, shango the master of the mystery of thunder and lightening, that is why pastors are dying younger these days.

what has christianity got to do with your ancestors because some died?
you are wrong way way way wrong, that statement is utter and arrant nonsense. How did you arrive at that conclusion? your comment is highly caustic and irresponsible.

death is no respecter of anybody. do you think that death will respect you whether you are Babalawo, Pastor Imam, Atheist.

do not take pleasure in other people's misfortune or loss because you dont know when your own time will come.
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by Chiori(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
really sad
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by xaviergcl: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2007
I have taken it upon myself to keep his memory alive in my own little way. Login into this site and see pics of the life and times with Pastor Eskor Mfon. http://nnamdiomo.smugmug.com
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by Pepeye(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2009
His memories still lives on

He did touch and change several lives
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by dumie(f): 11:51am On May 21, 2009
Had a generous soul
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by tpiah: 3:08pm On May 21, 2009
Kuns:

did our ancestors and sango not die?
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2009
Some people on this forum baffle me sometimes.

Isa 57:1 ΒΆ The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by vrank23401(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
miss him so much. i'v been a COD member since 1997
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by segyemaro(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
May God recieve his soul.
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by kcng: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
i respect that man. may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by angelila: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
oh what a great loss we shall meet again on the feet of Jesus RIP
Re: The Death Of Pastor Eskor Mfon Of RCCG by osaxx: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
Pastor Eskor Mfon, May your gentle soul rest in peace.i do not knw him though, but i have heard of city of david, and its impact to the world with the word.I am a christ embassy member, and we here in CEC , will love to tell you all that there is something missing in the atmosphere, May God use your family to contnue with the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ, sorry for the great lost our brothers in RCCG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Makes First Visit To The Arabian Peninsula / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.