Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf (22040 Views)

Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Inteltower: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Mikora:

I don't need to Google anything, I am an avid follower of British politics. Theresa may resigned but her resignation does not take effect until a new PM is elected and she hands over to him. So she is still the PM and will continue acting as such until the new PM is sworn in .

ok..thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Damod88: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
shadeyinka:

But why conclusively bring Israel into the equation? Agreed, Iran is a threat to Israel but I think is is recklessly preemptive of you to link them up in the crises. What has been the response of Israel since this crises started?
From your tone, you are a Muslim AND you have just described the battle of Armageddon. It's a mix of Iron and Clay that will almost annihilate Israel when the time comes.

Must one be a Muslim to support Iran? I support anti-imperalist forces around the world being it Christian, Muslim or aitheist. I hate countries bullying others just because the are less developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Chrisbeks: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Efewestern:

You don't not use nuclear weapons unless it's being used on you first, there are rules guiding the use of nuclear war heads. so I find it funny how you include nuclear weapons in a possible conflict with a country that is not even a nuclear armed state.

I was expecting you to me how US will crack Iran's defensive position in her mountainous territory, how they will be able to handle the several battles that will spring up in the middle east, how they will be able to protect Isreal and Saudi at the same time confronting Iran, how they will be able to keep the strait of hormuz open, etc not some nuclear BS.

And spare me that Bullshit of minor arm on US, I read and understood what you typed clearly, and I will say again, you know nothing about any possible conflict in ME, US has thousands of troops in the middle east, if conflict breaks out, Iran will smash every single US base in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia etc, all countries in the middle east are at the range of Iran's missile, not one is spared, not ONE. US won't even win a battle with Iran within a year, they have been battling Talibans for so many years now, what have they achieved? do you know how difficult it will be to conquer a nation like Iran, a nation of 80 million people who are proud of their identity and will do everything to fight foreign aggressors, do you know how mountainous Iran is and how difficult it will be to move tanks and equipment to Iran or do you think only airstrikes can make them bow?

Do you know what a conflict with Iran will do to US economy? the dollar will be effected, there will be inflation, world energy supply would be obstructed, is that what you call minor?

Guy abeg go read, no they fall our hand, you are sounding more funny.
Are you the one that made the rule that you can only use nuclear weapons when it is first used on you? That's utter rubbish coming from you. The US can and will use their nuclear arsenal if the need arises and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Secondly, Israel is very much capable of defending herself against Iran or all their mushroom proxies. Which proxies? Hezbollah? You're a joker if you think they pose any substantial threat to Israel. The Israeli military is more equipped to defeat Iran itself and you're talking of their mushroom proxies

Thirdly for you to be claiming that Iran can smash all US bases in the middle east just shows how ignorant you are. The US is the dominant military power in the middle east as we speak. The military capability the US possess in the middle east right now far outsrips anything Iran has to offer so how on earth can Iran smash them? Iran will be bombed into smithereens if they ever try that

You talk about every nation in the middle east being within the range of Iran's missiles but common sense should tell you that should they try that, every country in the middle east will also start raining missiles on them too and how does Iran hope to survive that ? Fighting against the western military powers, Israel and all Arab States around them at the same time is nothing but a suicide mission for the Iranians.

Then you are talking of the US economy and the dollar. I think Iran should be more bothered about their own status because they will have no economy by the time the US is done with them. The economic threat you are talking of is not a threat to the US economy, it's rather a threat to the world economy. The US has enough in it's reserve to take care of themselves in situations like that. I repeat, Iran can only inflict minor harm to the US

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Damod88: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Chrisbeks post=80446223]
What useless technology does iran have? If the US and UK decide to come for them today, they will be crushed in a matter of weeks[/quote

When Japan was developing Britain,being a global power then ,ridiculed Japanese technology just because the Japanese were not Europeans. But when war started the Japanese taught the British a bitter lesson. The Japanese massacred the British like chickens in the Asia Pacific. Almost all the British war ships were sunk by the Japanese that the British had to abandon their colonies in Asia. You may think Iran doesn't have technology but I bet you without American help Britain cannot defeat Iran in a military confrontation. It is because African countries are not serious that the Europeans are still dictating to us. Can Nigeria seize a British flagged vessel in response to the British seizing ours? Your comment suggests a typical slavish mentality that black people have in relation to the Europeans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2019
rowland545:
Iran will only bite and swallow u when u bite them

And right now trump and America is butting them....just watch how they will bite back
u must be a Muslim ISIS Jihadist

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by anonymous1759(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Bigblogman:

We all know what happened in the late 80s just before the Iraq-Iran war, when Iran revolutionary army began a campaign of seizing and destroying foreign ships in the straits. Iran’s Navy was incapacitated by the US, Navy in the region.

The truth is that we all want someone tough to stand against the US but it comes at a great price. You may not know what the Iranian people are going through but their economy is the worst it has ever been in modern history, and this is just the beginning of more sanctions. We may see it as illegal or unfair, but it is a game of power and resistance. How long you are able to resist, and the nature of your opposition determines you survival. One thing is certain, there won’t be an all out war in the region but the pressure will continue even if Iran is willing to negotiate. Trump has a disdain for the leadership and Iran’s leadership hates and doesn’t trust the Trump admin. It’s a complex world in a funny circle.

My bro Iranians are still living better than Nigerians and we've been surviving, I'm not Muslim but I hate Bullies let them stand up for their right you can't size my ship assuming it's going to Syria and you expect yours to go freely and you call me an independent Nation that's bull shiiit. Let Iran continue to persist I support them

You can imagine what a country like Iran is doing and you wonder in whole country of Africa no leader can stand up for their right all they know is to loot starch the money in foreign account and still become a 2nd class citizen there. The last picture I saw on Dezianni walking in the street got me angry Las las our Leaders are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Damod88:

Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons. The only country that has nuclear weapons in the region is Isreal. As for Saudi Arabia, I don't think they can withstand the Iranians in a war. The Saudis are lazy people without much achievement in science and technology. Unlike Iran, Saudi Arabia imports almost all his armaments from the US and Europe without actually producing anything. Iran has achieved a lot in science and technology. The country produces almost all its weapons system. It is a semi industrialized country which is why the Western world hates Iran because they always want countries they can control and dictate to as they are doing in Africa. For a proof of what I am saying, Iran has the largest automobile production capacity in the Middle East. The only two countries that are slightly ahead of Iran in the region are Isreal and Turkey. To prove me wrong do a little research on Iran scientific achievement and industrial productions.
Whatever scientific improvement they Iran has, are u telling me they are ahead of the major European countries or US. Europe and United state don't need to shout on any new military discovery because this way is a strategy and wisdom. If US keep selent on their new weapons technology, does that mean US is behind Iran. Israel together with US are doing research every seconds. Does US needs to depend on any country b4 they can survive and its citizens living fine. Can Iran survive without secretly depend on some of its few ally.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Chrisbeks: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Damod88 post=80452256][/quote]
I don't understand this your ranting, you know for sure that the US will always come to the support of Britain in any conflict with Iran so what is the need of saying what may or may not happen if they don't? They will and Iran will be crushed
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2019
grandlexuz:

You say your wish and think it is the reality. The US will never orchestrate a regime change in Iran. They don't have both the guts and means to do it. The Iranians might be fed up with sanctions and the regime but the US is an enemy to every Iranian.
US done it in several countries, even b4 u were born. They did it in Libya, iraq, Afghanistan, Russia and many others. They are still doing it.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by hecomeshome(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2019
rowland545:
I saw this coming

Iran don't issue threats without seeing of to it
The UK should have released their tanker when Iran asked them too.

Now they go release am by force.....I kinda like Iran though

Iran has made a serious mistake. The U.S asked the U.K to size the Iranian tanker based on mere suspicion, which was wrong. But this was done to provoke Iran, because they knew Iran would definitely respond foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Chrisbeks: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
US done it in several countries, even b4 u were born. They did it in Libya, iraq, Afghanistan, Russia and many others. They are still doing it.
In Yugoslavia(Serbia) also. They got rid of slobadan milosevic
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by anonymous1759(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
what is hard nut to break? U better don't say what u dont know. Do u realize d rate at which Iranian citizens are suffering because of d US sanctions. Very soon US will bring down the present government and install their choice.

Abegi get sense no be only install na activate you just sit in your house and assume rubbish. I'm still waiting for USA to install their own presidential candidate in Syria, Libya and Venezuela Nonsense talk.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by romeorailss: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Mikora:
Just watch as the timid Theresa may will fold like a chicken and do nothing

Lol . So u didn't know TM has resigned ? wink
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Damod88: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:

US military capability has developed a thousand times better than it was during the Viet nam war. Don't compare those times to now. And what did you expect US to do to Iran for bringing down a drone? Bomb them? It was just a drone. If the Iranian so much believe in themselves, let them bring down one US manned aircraft or fire on the numerous US warships that are in the Persian gulf and see if they are not reduced to rubble. They won't try it though, they know the consequences of that

Iran won't do that just as the US won't do the same to Iran
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
Trapping:

Bro forget story. Iran lived 40 years under UN sanctions and survived it, in fact in those years they developed an efficient missile program. What makes you think they wouldn't be able to survive the US sanctions.
Don't tell me you're listening to those 'misyarns' from British and american media.

America and Britain will do nothing, absolutely nothing. All trump will do is to mouth off. In fact the guy is not even mouthing off again against foreign adversaries since his bluff has been called over and over again.

Don't get me wrong, it is true that in an all out war American and Britain will defeat Iran, but the question is at what cost? I tell you US is scared to death to face Iran in any war scenario in the middle east - reason, america cannot fathom the costs of such war. So they can only sanction and sanction.
Mumu. America can fathom the cost of any war. Just that the time is not right. And Iran knows this. Election is next year. And the Republicans can't risk a war this time. Wait till after election. Then you would know why Trump is called a man of questionable character and the republicans war mongers. Iran knows this that's why they are showing power. Knowing US won't do anything at this moment. Wait till next year. Iran would run back to the cave they came out of from.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
ollah1:

Quit writing like a mentally deranged person, you concluded your tales that Iranians are suffering because you read on western backed information outlets. Secondly, saying muslims are supporting Iran against the US while appreciating the condemnation of Chrisitans against US speaks nothing but hypocrisy and lies on your side. Saudi Arabia, UAE and US are on the same page, why are the so called muslims supporting Iran against UAE and Saudi Arabia?

This one nah idiot. It pains you because that is the bitter truth. Muslims support Arab countries against d US because they share d same faith. But in real sense, these same Muslims prefer living in United States. Bleep you if you disagree on this my analysis. Bleep you again because you are a fucking extremist like your brothers in d north. When they said Saudi Arabia can't withstand Iranian military, does that mean they are condeming Saudi Arabia? Mumu dey worry your brain. Why allowing your faith to determine your judgment. Nah people like u dey support RUGA because mostly it will favor your Muslim brothers. As I dey, I do talk out where US is fucking up against Africa but why people like you do not see anything good in America but you prefer going there. Can't you see u be goat.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Chrisbeks: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
Damod88:

Iran won't do that just as the US won't do the same to Iran
And if the US decides to do that what will happen?
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Damod88: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2019
hecomeshome:

Iran has made a serious mistake. The U.S asked the U.K to size the Iranian tanker based on mere suspicion, which was wrong. But this was done to provoke Iran, because they knew Iran would definitely respond foolishly.

Iran is not like Nigeria, a slave colonial country. Iranians believe they are equal to any people in the world while Nigerians believe they are slaves to Western countries. That is just the difference between Nigeria and Iran.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] I'm a Muslim but I'm supporting Iran because of it's resistance to the big bully(US), not because I'm a Muslim. My support is not applicable to Saudi Arabia though. You should visit the likes of Quora and other media platforms outside the MSM. I used to gobble down their biased views on matters like this, until I did my own research.
Yeah US mite be a bully country but all what I know is had it been Iran and other Arab countries are strong as United States, these Arab countries with their bloody mind wld have turned this world upside down.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by jelel6: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Efewestern:

All I did was to counter your statement comparing Iran with Iraq or Libya.

If US was to Attack Iran, Both countries will bleed! Iran infrastructure will be badly damaged, but so many body bags will be heading to US, and this is what Americans won't accept. Unless you have a genuine reason to start a war with Iran, else the protest in Several cities will force US to end the war before it even starts.

I would have schooled you about how Iran's territory is a better place to fight defensive battles, but I really don't have time for that.

Your submission interest me. I think it's very sufficient when you put it in context.

However, when Humans fight, how willing each parties are ready to lose their humanity to win is, perhaps, the utmost determinant of how the battle unfolds.

If the Humans were robots in the US and without hearts, it will take far less time for them to achieve complete success in any confrontation with the robots of Iran.

The fact Humans are not "yet" robots is why the world is still livable.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
This one nah idiot. It pains you because that is the bitter truth. Muslims support Arab countries against d US because they share d same faith. But in real sense, these same Muslims prefer living in United States. Bleep you if you disagree on this my analysis. Bleep you again because you are a fucking extremist like your brothers in d north. When they said Saudi Arabia can't withstand Iranian military, does that mean they are condeming Saudi Arabia? Mumu dey worry your brain. Why allowing your faith to determine your judgment. Nah people like u dey support RUGA because mostly it will favor your Muslim brothers. As I dey, I do talk out where US is fucking up against Africa but why people like you do not see anything good in America but you prefer going there. Can't you see u be goat.

You have written nothing but words straight from the head of a mentally and psychology deranged and unstable person. When you are done with your drugs and back as human, then we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by shadeyinka(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Damod88:

Must one be a Muslim to support Iran? I support anti-imperalist forces around the world being it Christian, Muslim or aitheist. I hate countries bullying others just because the are less developed.
I do not support any country who decides to bully or veto another sovereign country into submission to their will. I actually love the stance of Iran, they have shown that they have the resilient to face any intruding nation and unlike Nigeria, they have a leadership that is Pro-Iran's greatness.

I was however reacting to your tone: only Muslims speak like that especially when you brought Israel into the equation. As of now, anything anyone says of Israel is just a conjection and rash assumption.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by anonymous1759(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
Making noise does not make u a strong person. Iran is an empty barrel just like North Korea. In modern generation, boasting of and displaying of numbers of your fighting weapons can't win war for you but the country with strong economic wins the war. US places sanctions on Iran. Can Iran place sanctions on united state? Yes or no. Where is North Korea now? The guy have stopped his noise of recent. Don't let countries that make unnecessary noise deceive you. Modern war can't be won with physical weapons but economic weapon.

I'll also advise you watch these countries you mentioned local television. CNN, BBC and Fox these station are like NTA to the west no Country is sleeping these countries you made mention are doing better than Nigeria and most African countries or even some European countries. Google and look out for their local stations and see how they've grown but CNN and BBC will tell you they're suffering how many times have you heard CNN talk about the huge debt they owe China? But the same CNN will tell you China are suffering from the trade War. I follow China daily on fb and Instagram you'll see how far they've gone.

The last documentary I saw on North Korea I was marveled those people are not suffering at all.

Let me ask you a question. How many times have you seen the CNN doing documentaries on shanties in America? But they'll be quick to show all the dirt in Inside Africa. The west have a powerful media don't fall for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by kinibigdeal(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
grandlexuz:

Western Technology you say. You watch a lot of CNN and BBC. Iran is hard nut to crack. Trump and his allies all know that too well. Watch how the Iranian ship seized off Gibraltar be returned in days..

Funny people. You called Iran hard Nut. Don't even let me talk about US now, let Iran seize any Israeli ship or gun down any of their properties. You will cry for IRAN
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Efewestern:

All I did was to counter your statement comparing Iran with Iraq or Libya.

If US was to Attack Iran, Both countries will bleed! Iran infrastructure will be badly damaged, but so many body bags will be heading to US, and this is what Americans won't accept. Unless you have a genuine reason to start a war with Iran, else the protest in Several cities will force US to end the war before it even starts.

I would have schooled you about how Iran's territory is a better place to fight defensive battles, but I really don't have time for that.
Oga which body bags are talking about. You think they would be foot soidlers in Iran?? You lots make me laff. Us strategic bombers and ICBM carrying nuclear war heads to strategic and calculated position would crush Iran. You think Iran have long range ICBM before it even reaches international waters ADM has put it in its place. You all fanning the ambers of Iran should continue. After election when the annihilation starts. You lots would still come here to cry
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by GodisGreat4vr: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
quibaby:

Do you know USA spends billions on intelligence and you think they not aware of all this you just said.if you behind a computer or a phone with limited resources can definitely they already know
He thinks he knows what America is up to... angry
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by hecomeshome(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Damod88:

Iran is not like Nigeria, a slave colonial country. Iranians believe they are equal to any people in the world while Nigerians believe they are slaves to Western countries. That is just the difference between Nigeria and Iran.

No, bros. We are not slaves.
Check history, and you will see that the the Iranians don't learn from their mistakes. This is not the first time they would be seizing vessels. They have done it before, and repercussions were massive, and they are still feeling the impact till date.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by hecomeshome(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
hecomeshome:

No, bros. We are not slaves.
Check history, and you will see that the Iranians don't learn from their mistakes. This is not the first time they would be seizing vessels. They have done it before, and the repercussions were massive, and they are still feeling the impact till date.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Laurene:
shut up Oga.. you Islamic terrorists sympathizers are really annoying, how much does Israel rely on USA for arms? shut it once again if you don't know what to say. Israel has been fighting theirs wars alone until the USA sawing their potentials and decided to make them allies. most of US weapons are made by Jewish Americans.
Chai shocked
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Laurene: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
ponziponzi:

If you read about the Vietnam war, you will know that it’s not that easy my brother. In the course of the war, close to 60,000 US soldiers died with more that 350,000 injured. At a point they realised that there is no way they can win the war so they RAN away. The effect of that war is still been felt in the US today.

Iran is a difficult case, they recently shot down a US drone recently, the US did nothing.
they didn't RAN away according to you instead they withdrew their soldiers since it was not their war. USA was actually winning them through air strikes and bombings until a the Vietnams started crying foul. so you expect the USA to continue fighting a war that doesn't any way affect them?
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Efewestern: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Are you the one that made the rule that you can only use nuclear weapons when it is first used on you? That's utter rubbish coming from you. The US can and will use their nuclear arsenal if the need arises and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Secondly, Israel is very much capable of defending herself against Iran or all their mushroom proxies. Which proxies? Hezbollah? You're a joker if you think they pose any substantial threat to Israel. The Israeli military is more equipped to defeat Iran itself and you're talking of their mushroom proxies

Thirdly for you to be claiming that Iran can smash all US bases in the middle east just shows how ignorant you are. The US is the dominant military power in the middle east as we speak. The military capability the US possess in the middle east right now far outsrips anything Iran has to offer so how on earth can Iran smash them? Iran will be bombed into smithereens if they ever try that

You talk about every nation in the middle east being within the range of Iran's missiles but common sense should tell you that should they try that, every country in the middle east will also start raining missiles on them too and how does Iran hope to survive that ? Fighting against the western military powers, Israel and all Arab States around them at the same time is nothing but a suicide mission for the Iranians.

Then you are talking of the US economy and the dollar. I think Iran should be more bothered about their own status because they will have no economy by the time the US is done with them. The economic threat you are talking of is not a threat to the US economy, it's rather a threat to the world economy. The US has enough in it's reserve to take care of themselves in situations like that. I repeat, Iran can only inflict minor harm to the US

You call Hezbollah a mushroom proxy? I don't think so, Hezbollah is one of Iran's most successful export in the region. After the 2006 victory, Hezbollah has grown to be a major force to reckon with, if Hezbollah wasn't strong, Isreal would have smoked them out like they always do to Hamas, in fact Hezbollah pose a major threat to Isreal than any group in the region. Isreal defeat Iran?, I don't think so, no country in the region is capable of doing that, if they can, they would have done it a long time ago.

Iran influence in the region shouldn't be underestimated, Iran controls a lot of militias in Iraq, Syria and even Yemen and should any conflict break out, US base in these countries will be at the mercies of those guys, last night a drone struck an Iran-backed militia camp in Iraq, US quickly denied it because they don't want to put their troops in harms way.

Yes, Iran can and will smash all US base in the region should a war break out and no country dare get involved, because the battle is between Iran and US, they once shot a missile close to a US base in Syria some time back as a warning sign to a terrorist attack in Tehran. come to think of it, which Arab country is capable of inflicting harm on Iran? is it the lazy and corrupt Arab league that Isreal smashed in 6 days? or Isreal that will be thinking of how to stop Hezbollah missiles from hitting her civilian population or which country? US only ally in a possible conflict is EU.

Well no need arguing back and forth on this, there won't be any possible conflict, because the consequences of any war with Iran is not something one can predict. I'm glad both countries are using their head and issuing only empty threats.

Peace bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.