Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf (22038 Views)

Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Laurene: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[/b] Chai shocked
tell me otherwise. Are majority of US intelligence not gotten from the Jewish and American collaboration?
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Laurene:
tell me otherwise. Are majority of US intelligence not gotten from the Jewish and American collaboration?

You're not worth my time. cool cool

Don't be offended wink wink
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Jerkules: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

I seem very unreasonable and stupíd.just like my Bastard Father
Am i a fool? I think so too
Say yes and shame the devil

Wow grin
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
ollah1:

You have written nothing but words straight from the head of a mentally and psychology deranged and unstable person. When you are done with your drugs and back as human, then we can talk.
the truth will only bitter to u. Wht u need to do is to counter wht I said if they are lies instead of u quoting me like someone with a leaking skull.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'll also advise you watch these countries you mentioned local television. CNN, BBC and Fox these station are like NTA to the west no Country is sleeping these countries you made mention are doing better than Nigeria and most African countries or even some European countries. Google and look out for their local stations and see how they've grown but CNN and BBC will tell you they're suffering how many times have you heard CNN talk about the huge debt they owe China? But the same CNN will tell you China are suffering from the trade War. I follow China daily on fb and Instagram you'll see how far they've gone.

The last documentary I saw on North Korea I was marveled those people are not suffering at all.

Let me ask you a question. How many times have you seen the CNN doing documentaries on shanties in America? But they'll be quick to show all the dirt in Inside Africa. The west have a powerful media don't fall for it.
may be your definition of suffering is different from mine. A country where it citizens do not have freedom. A country that d country decide what what to do, what to eat, where to go, how to dress, very limited access to what can make individual a happy person, no total access to internet and many more. Is that what u called they are not suffering. Compare people living in Iran or north Korea to your friends or family friends living in d US and see for yourself. I know many of your type used to hide behind a finger. U will not say d truth.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by grandlexuz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Funny people. You called Iran hard Nut. Don't even let me talk about US now, let Iran seize any Israeli ship or gun down any of their properties. You will cry for IRAN

Stop dreaming. A US drone worth more than a ship was gunned down and nothing happened.. Ask Israel about the last Hezbollah war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by grandlexuz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
US done it in several countries, even b4 u were born. They did it in Libya, iraq, Afghanistan, Russia and many others. They are still doing it.

Dream on. Like I said the US will never be able to orchestrate regime change in Iran. The average Iranian is not a sympathiser of the US. US orchestrated regime change in Russia, Tell me more.. What year was that? Bros your history is porous, based on sentiments and not facts..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by godofuck231: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
You dare, I win.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by anonymous1759(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
may be your definition of suffering is different from mine. A country where it citizens do not have freedom. A country that d country decide what what to do, what to eat, where to go, how to dress, very limited access to what can make individual a happy person, no total access to internet and many more. Is that what u called they are not suffering. Compare people living in Iran or north Korea to your friends or family friends living in d US and see for yourself. I know many of your type used to hide behind a finger. U will not say d truth.

That's what you're made to believe that they're suffering because of what CNN and BBC told you. What's the difference between Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE. That's is different from Iran and North Korea?

Wait until Saudi Arabia and other the Arabs who asslick the united states and entire West stops doing so that's when you hear the rubbish western Media start talking bad about them. Just like they're doing with Iran and North Korea.

That's how they condemned Libya and destroyed it, the same Libya whose standard of living were higher than that of Europeans under Ghadaffi. What's the present situation of Libya today are they happy or sad?

Are Muslims in Nigerian complaining of Hijab? What's makes you feel they're not happy with their life style? You see how MURIC is fighting for their Hijab with the federal government what about the shiites dying from their leaders release if they're sick and tired of their religion they won't do so.

The western world can't dictate how every Country should live. You're an Asslicker who do follow follow Nigeria would have been better without our colonial masters we would have developed in our own way.

American women are just good for sex but if you give me an opportunity to choose a wife I'll go for Arabian women who are more loyal not one woman who will be claiming feminist in my house. And insult my mother and father.
The western media has eaten deep in you better wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by kiddkash(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Quelme:
Let's see how this pans out.
The Iranians are giving the top guns a good run for their money.
there is only one difference why they haven't handled Iran. its humanity.
if they are ruthless like Iran, they would deploy all their nukes and annihilate
Iran. and iran is using that weakness against them
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by rowland545(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
hecomeshome:

Iran has made a serious mistake. The U.S asked the U.K to size the Iranian tanker based on mere suspicion, which was wrong. But this was done to provoke Iran, because they knew Iran would definitely respond foolishly.
trust me US wunt do anything against iran ....they will shout and shout at the end they will both release each others tanker...

Iran can make the strait of homuz a dangerous route for ships ...this will cause lots of trouble bcus dats d major or only route for oil to pass to Europe...the Europeans know about this and I don't think they want DAT to happen

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by kinibigdeal(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
grandlexuz:

Stop dreaming. A US drone worth more than a ship was gunned down and nothing happened.. Ask Israel about the last Hezbollah war.

Ask Iran about Arab spring
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Sufisunni: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good of Iran
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by sammyj: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Let us wait and see the out come of this event
Dpharisee:

Russia which just sold S-400 to Turkey which is more advanced than US Patriot Missile system and China with 5G which is 20 times faster US 4G in Telecommunications all needs the West to monitor them abi grin
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by najib632(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
ednut1:
Iran is heading towards destruction. The combo of israel, uk , saudi and USA go deal with them wella. Nevertheless its about time someone stood up to these bullies
where did you live russia and china
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Mikora: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
romeorailss:

Lol . So u didn't know TM has resigned ? wink
Lol, so u didn't know She's still the british PM

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
the truth will only bitter to u. Wht u need to do is to counter wht I said if they are lies instead of u quoting me like someone with a leaking skull.

You can only counter meaningful comment from a stable person but unfortunately you are totally braindead.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by falopey: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
rowland545:
trust me US wunt do anything against iran ....they will shout and shout at the end they will both release each others tanker...

Iran can make the strait of homuz a dangerous route for ships ...this will cause lots of trouble bcus dats d major or only route for oil to pass to Europe...the Europeans know about this and I don't think they want DAT to happen
This is no more about just the US alone or Britain. Germany has just this morning called out Iran on this matter. No matter what happens, the West will simply support their own. Iran would end up fight a coalition. Not only the US. I hope it doesn’t happen. This is just a trap Iran is falling into.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
Ogbeni go Sidon joor. You're brainwashed. Oponu. I doubt if you're a Muslim. A kind of person they call liberal Muslim. Werey.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:

O kare lai jare. O bami finish oponu omo yen.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's what you're made to believe that they're suffering because of what CNN and BBC told you. What's the difference between Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE. That's is different from Iran and North Korea?

Wait until Saudi Arabia and other the Arabs who asslick the united states and entire West stops doing so that's when you hear the rubbish western Media start talking bad about them. Just like they're doing with Iran and North Korea.

That's how they condemned Libya and destroyed it, the same Libya whose standard of living were higher than that of Europeans under Ghadaffi. What's the present situation of Libya today are they happy or sad?

Are Muslims in Nigerian complaining of Hijab? What's makes you feel they're not happy with their life style? You see how MURIC is fighting for their Hijab with the federal government what about the shiites dying from their leaders release if they're sick and tired of their religion they won't do so.

The western world can't dictate how every Country should live. You're an Asslicker who do follow follow Nigeria would have been better without our colonial masters we would have developed in our own way.

American women are just good for sex but if you give me an opportunity to choose a wife I'll go for Arabian women who are more loyal not one woman who will be claiming feminist in my house. And insult my mother and father.
You just summarized the whole life of that fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Alkanoicacid:

Ogbeni go Sidon joor. You're brainwashed. Oponu. I doubt if you're a Muslim. A kind of person they call liberal Muslim. Werey.
I can never be a Muslim. U are one of the stupid yoruba muslim I have met on nairaland. No how no how, an average yoruba muslims behave and talk like an extrimist.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by imam07: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

Stop talking about western media. Do u think I based by fact on CNN and others. Even if I talked based on CNN and BBC are u telling me all wht the broadcast are lies. Why do u know they are not valid if not u listen to them. So it is only Arab news u listen to. No wonder. For your information, I don't need to sit down b4 a TV b4 I know what is happening around d world.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Laurene: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:

why would you? when you are so daft and clueless.
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by anonymous1759(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
imam07:
Stop talking about western media. Do u think I based by fact on CNN and others. Even if I talked based on CNN and BBC are u telling me all wht the broadcast are lies. Why do u know they are not valid if not u listen to them. So it is only Arab news u listen to. No wonder. For your information, I don't need to sit down b4 a TV b4 I know what is happening around d world.

I watched balanced News both CNN BBC and Aljazera plus I follow local media online. I read articles and relate with locals online too. You still didn't counter my point. What's the difference between Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE to North Korea and Iran you said they're suffering and lack freedom??

Is there freedom in Saudi Arabia? Or Kuwait? Please be sincere with yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

I watched balanced News both CNN BBC and Aljazera plus I follow local media online. I read articles and relate with locals online too. You still didn't counter my point. What's the difference between Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE to North Korea and Iran you said they're suffering and lack freedom??

Is there freedom in Saudi Arabia? Or Kuwait? Please be sincere with yourself.
Pls ignore the slowpoke cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by grandlexuz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Ask Iran about Arab spring

Israel still lives on the glory of the Arab spring of several decades ago. The Hezbollah war was enough to tell them things have changed. Folks like you support Israel for every evil on the basis of being God's children. On another post a nairalander was cursing Africans for enslaving God's children during the days of Moses. Forgetting God's children killed God's son.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Quelme: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
kiddkash:

there is only one difference why they haven't handled Iran. its humanity.
if they are ruthless like Iran, they would deploy all their nukes and annihilate
Iran. and iran is using that weakness against them
and you think other world powers will stand aside and watch Iran been nuked?
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by Quelme: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
datasthmagirl:
They are baiting for a crush so they can have someone to blame for their failure. The government is crumbling under sanctions. I'd expect the US and EU to call off all respites and tighten the nooses more and harder so the oppressive regime can crumble under its own weight without a single shot. This will also help to keep the civilian population safer.

still waiting for the day sanctions will be placed on the most oppressive regime on earth "Saudi Arabia"
Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by adedehinbo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
ednut1:
did i no say they are bullies The world is kuku a big scam
and you expect Iran to lay down and get killed right?Iran is a very peaceful countries and lovely people who want justice for everyone,the threat against Israel was because of Israel brutality towards Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf by ponziponzi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Laurene:
they didn't RAN away according to you instead they withdrew their soldiers since it was not their war. USA was actually winning them through air strikes and bombings until a the Vietnams started crying foul. so you expect the USA to continue fighting a war that doesn't any way affect them?
Why did they go there in the first place, if it was not their war? They actually RAN away when they realised they could never win the war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.