Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

#don't Allow The Enemy To Distract Or Limit You With Your Past# - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #don't Allow The Enemy To Distract Or Limit You With Your Past# (257 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#don't Allow The Enemy To Distract Or Limit You With Your Past# by udopee(f): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
*** DO NOT ALLOW THE ENEMY TO DISTRACT OR LIMIT YOU WITH YOUR PAST***

Whenever a believer is growing in faith and anointing, the devil works like a python to restrict the growth and limit the believers influence. There is nothing the enemy (satan) likes better than to get a believer always feeling guilty of past sinful life. If satan keeps reminding you of your past, then know that he is out to divert and distract you from the divine purpose of your existence.

The devil may parade past sin partners, past ugly lifestyles or the most impressive material things or opportunities in front of you to entice and distract you from the ultimate mission and purpose God has for your live. The enemy will give you leanness of soul if you go back to such dirty lifestyles. You may have the past life back and money in your pocket but you will be empty in your soul.

Similarly, the devil will bring people into your life who look like the right people, sound like the right people and act like the right people. They may even copy your lifestyle just to make them appear like the right people to associate with, but they are the wrong people. When people shower you with praise and want to be your new best friend, proceed with caution. They may be a distraction of the enemy.

As a believer, you need to be very careful because association with the wrong people will mess you up. You cannot change the mistakes or failures of the past. What you can do is to close the book on your past and know that God has a better plan for your future.
As it is written, “THEREFORE IF ANY MAN BE IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATURE: OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY; BEHOLD, ALL THINGS ARE BECOME NEW (2 CORINTHIANS 5:17).

No matter how bad or ugly your pass may look like, you need to learn and understand that it is not what you have done, but it is what you will do that counts. God’s people are not limited to what happened in the past. So break free from the python’s grip of guilty of past sinful life that wants to distract and limit your faith or dictate your future in Jesus Name…AMEN!!!

#DO_NOT_LET_YOUR_BAGGAGE_KEEP_YOU_FROM_GODS_BEST#

(1) (Reply)

The Dead Evengelist In Choir Rope! / Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Gospel, Says ‘holy Ghost Is Just Fed Up With It / How To Know When Someone Is Deceiving You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.