Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament (35458 Views)

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / OFFICIAL:Liverpool Alisson Becker Named 2019 UEFA Goalkeeper Of The Year(Photos) / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by basmur(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2019
The young man really tried. Any algeria player deserve it.. Algeria deserve the trophy
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Rayd502(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2019
megapriest:
Bennacer being player of the tournament shows how poor African football has gone down. This guy is too rough infact he deserves a straight red card in that final match. watch closely the guy is not better than etebo.

Please tell me who's he going to bench in Arsenal. Toreira, Xhaka even Geundouzi are far better than him.

No wonder France VAR ref robbed Senegal a clear penalty for handball. Ribery, Zidane, Nasty etc are Algerians playing for France.... Rubbish

That wasn't a penalty...

5 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by DonBenny77(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2019
And Unai just turned down a chance to sign him giving Milan the go ahead. Hope arsenal won't regret this
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by magiki(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2019
This guy did not deserve it. I watched all Algerian match, he's not quite impressive.
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Draught: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Truly deserved

Not only did he play every second in this tournament but he was the one who made sure Ndidi and Etebo didn't have enough space and time to pass to Chukwueze and Musa.

Classy player

5 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by webincomeplus(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2019
megapriest:
Bennacer being player of the tournament shows how poor African football has gone down. This guy is too rough infact he deserves a straight red card in that final match. watch closely the guy is not better than etebo.

Please tell me who's he going to bench in Arsenal. Toreira, Xhaka even Geundouzi are far better than him.

No wonder France VAR ref robbed Senegal a clear penalty for handball. Ribery, Zidane, Nasty etc are Algerians playing for France.... Rubbish
Ribery is not an Algerian. His wife is.

4 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by mrkings84(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Who is he, what did he plays? Oh just bcoa they lifted the tournament then caf is confusing.....
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Alanpoza007: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2019
megapriest:

You have no point. Both countries have equal stake in the French national team. The likes of Vieira, Evra, Sagna, Mendy etc are Senegalese who played for France also. So?

5 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by majamajic(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2019
wink2015:
Nigeria should sack coach Rohr.
He lack sound technical depth and football acumen.
The German is even arrogant.
He beat his chest and tell us to our face that he has achieved so much.
What an uninspiring bronze.
We have a lot to learn from the Algerian.
sorry which local coach are suggesting ?
since u know football
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Kenneth10110(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Realhommie:
Na poor man prayer be dat ooooo.. grin grin grin

Truthfully speaking sha, Arsenal matter don tire person.

Living in naija is something then supporting Arsenal is another thing...
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2019
megapriest:

it was not a penalty , his hand was already behind and he didn't move it before the cross , Ball To Hand .

by Algeria winning the tournament , it makes me think we tried , if Senegal had won , them will do Shakara that they won a team the Super eagles failed to win. Algeria won all their matches no draw , while Senegal rolled to the final.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by sexyking1: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2019
wink2015:
Nigeria should sack coach Rohr.

He lack sound technical depth and football acumen.

The German is even arrogant.

He beat his chest and tell us to our face that he has achieved so much.

What an uninspiring bronze.

We have a lot to learn from the Algerian.
And employ u abi?

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by BabaOrlando: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2019
jimharry21:
not much excitement in the just concluded AFCON
No be your country win am bros
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Accessbet80: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]See below
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by BabaOrlando: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Draught:
Truly deserved

Not only did he play every second in this tournament but he was the one who made sure Ndidi and Etebo didn't have enough space and time to pass to Chukwueze and Musa.

Classy player
Oga mi, the guy messed up our trio of Iwobi, Etebo and Ndidi with impunity. The guy too much my brother

3 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Deepthoughts: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2019
ackim:
Ismael Bennacer has been named the player of the tournament.

Ismaël Bennacer is an Algerian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Italian club Empoli and the Algeria national team.

Born: 1 December 1997 (age 21 years), Arles, France

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/22-years-old-bennacer-named-2019-afcon.html

Did this guy played better n worked harder than mane or is it simply because Algeria won?, doesn't make sense to me.
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by lacastre: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Merited
Throughout the tournament,you will notice their midfield was not easy to crack..Bennacer uphold it

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by NiRfreak(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Banacer wAs the young warrior in that midfield.....

Hé outplayed all midfield player in this tournament. And no player was more effective than that guy.
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Frankaka8(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2019
xperiencelove:
That Bennacer guy is a warrior. He just make their opponents midfielders look useless in this tournament. He is the reason it was difficult for any other team to break the Algerians midfield. Kudos!
he made ndidi concede dat freekick that mahrez smashed home
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by kayzat: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2019
femi4:
seriously, he was wearing jersey no 22....always winning the midfield battle.

He came all the way from the back and took a shot that hit the cross bar before Marehz goal

He was even the guy that was fouled for the mahrez freekick

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by femi4: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2019
kayzat:

He was even the guy that was fouled for the mahrez freekick
exactly
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Jokerman(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Bias Messi fans coming here to query whether Bennacer deserved the golden ball, but won't query if Messi deserves his 2014 WC golden ball without making team of the tournament based on statistics

Lol.... grin
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by raphy(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2019
When you are 22yrs and u choose to wear your number on your jersey it can bring good luckm

He deserves it.ruthless midfielder hard tackler like me.

But I no fit get red card CU's i go for balls not there legs.

Someday you all will see me making the headlines I'm Europe.
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Isobug:
Not deserved..... I hardly noticed him through out the tournament

You weren't paying much attention... Or the only time you watched Algeria play, was against your country... He was the playmaker of the tournament, hands down. A very superb midfielder.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Dimejidude(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2019
komaya2019:
Visit the laptop place & get your own foreign used laptop at pocket friendly price with warranty.
Where your store dey?
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by ReachHard: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2019
cheesy

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Realhommie(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Living in naija is something then supporting Arsenal is another thing...
Naim be double wahala for dead body na. Lol
Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Draught: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2019
BabaOrlando:
Oga mi, the guy messed up our trio of Iwobi, Etebo and Ndidi with impunity. The guy too much my brother

Lol na him job na grin

To me Nigeria's MVP in this tournament was Wilfred Ndidi, would have picked Etebo, but Wilfred edged it for me but just slightly.

Who's your Nigerian MVP?

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament by Kiaso(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
And the guy is an Arsenal player on loan and Arsenal wants to sell him

Just imagine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.