Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University (22755 Views)

Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by AfricaGotTalent: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2019
A Nigerian lady went on LinkedIn to celebrate her achievement as she graduated with a first class in Computer and Electronic Systems Engineering.

Congrats to her!

#AfricaGottalents Celebrating Africans With Talents
https://free.facebook.com/AfricaGotTalents1/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by AfricaGotTalent: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Am happy you left Nigeria to study abroad. If you were in some public universities over here,the Pull Him Down syndrome would had surface. Right from your first year,your scores and grade would be reduced

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Stargurl20(f): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations ma'am. D syk is your starting piont.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Natoski5(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations.....take the next available flight to Nigeria, let give you Minister for information and technology grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by partnerbizz5(f): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
angry

Good news..

Congrats. It's not easy. I couldn't do that myself. cool

3 Likes

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by ksam(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
À lady with first in Computer Electronic Engineering ? kudos dear and thank your stars you were privillaged to school outsisde cus if it was in Nigeria the Lecturers Will cut your CGPA from your 100level till you graduate, that is if them no cut you join

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Iogobenz(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Systems engineering?
Recipe for joblessness in Nigeria tbh.
She would do better if she practices in the US
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by shegzhkn: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
NL is completely gone

The individual that achieved the feat may not know she is all over NL

I saw this post on my LinkedIn feeds few days ago , and now it on NL. no more privacy

11 Likes

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by levi2(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by centboy123456(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
nothing good come out of the zoo
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Stargurl20:
Congratulations ma'am. D syk is your starting piont.

And where is the endpoint.........
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by willexyaho(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
Systems engineering?

Cisco or the likes would headhunt her in no time..........
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Bambarino: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2019
Dis is what we should be celebrating not all this gedoni and khaffi, mercy and ike shiiiit. .

3 Likes

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Raydos: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2019
Its all good until you see her twerking on instagram for recognition

It's painful but people don't usually end up doing what they studied in school nowadays, especially ladies, most of them end up revealing their body just to make money on instagram

That's why i don't get excited when i see people graduate especially females, we can predict what they will end up doing las las

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by arantess: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
Systems engineering?
She will get in oil multinationals
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by afonjabreed(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to her

Like how much does it cost to study in a country like India?
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by COZA(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Yoruba amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by afonjabreed(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And where is the endpoint.........
Paradise I think.......

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Iogobenz(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Cisco or the likes would headhunt her in no time..........
really?
I didn't know that smiley
Did you not see where I said she will do better over there?
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Iogobenz(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2019
arantess:

She will get in oil multinationals
really?
For the space her papa keep for am right?

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2019
afonjabreed:
Paradise I think.......

When she don reach sky........ Nah only paradise remain
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Lawsonbill(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to her...

Kindly help a nairalander for something to feed on this weekend.

UBA

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2019
Please this "First Class" News should stop abeg....
We also have first class from Nigeria Universities, you guys don't give credit to them. Are they not hardworking even with our unconducive learning atmosphere.
This foreign University shvt sounds like racism to me.

6 Likes

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Lexusgs430: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
really?
I didn't know that smiley
Did you not see where I said she will do better over there?

Cisco has offices too in the UK........ cheesy
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Jokkarm2: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
We are incomparable when it comes to education. we are the best in the whole world, we are the leader in studies, we are the engine room for education, we are great people, we are unique, we are the best. we are the most amazing people in the whole world. i am proud to be a Nigeria by birth but ..............

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Iogobenz(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Cisco has offices too in the UK........ cheesy
she will do BETTER in the US.
Should this obvious fact be a reason to argue?
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Jokkarm2: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
please my laptop is hanging, the hard drive is bad. come to my rescue my dearest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Surprised ASUU Has Gone On Strike – Malam Adamu, Education Minister / Sexual Harassment: Ali Shehu, Kano Lectur Granted N200k Bail / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.