Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University (22768 Views)

Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by ejemamaka: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
wow a big congrats
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by deltateam: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
ksam:
À lady with first in Computer Electronic Engineering ? kudos dear and thank your stars you were privillaged to school outsisde cus if it was in Nigeria the Lecturers Will cut your CGPA from your 100level till you graduate, that is if them no cut you join

Its not that bad nah. Its University and even department specific. Not all lecturers are that bad.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by labani06(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
congrats
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olyroks:
As expected, they will never cease to Amaze us grin

Just as you never fail to make your village people proud, knowing that their mission to make you brain dead was a marvelous success cheesy
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mires:

Why are you being naive? People do graduate with First Class from Nigerian Universities. Stop labelling lectures bad names.
They bad. Many lecturers in Nigeria are not only bad but wicked.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
lollybizzu:

Oga people still graduate with first class here. Speak for yourself.
Peace.
Yes they graduate and that is because the department had no choice after playing their tricks. Aren't you ashamed that University of Jos produced just one first class in Economics since the day the department was formed?. Aren't you ashamed that many lecturers brag and damn brilliant students with threats? Aren't ashamed that the ratio of first class produced in Nigeria is low compare to other countries?.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by jesmond3945: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
Systems engineering?
Recipe for joblessness in Nigeria tbh.
She would do better if she practices in the US
so which engineering would make her jobfulness?
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Iogobenz(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
jesmond3945:
so which engineering would make her jobfulness?
civil and electrical i could vouch for.
Civil comes first btw.
I just did not have head for it tbh..
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by jesmond3945: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
civil and electrical i could vouch for.
Civil comes first btw.
I just did not have head for it tbh..
so you think civil engrs are more employed than ICT and Telecomm professionals in Naija?
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Iogobenz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
jesmond3945:
so you think civil engrs are more employed than ICT and Telecomm professionals in Naija?
yes smiley
No one has to even employ you as a civil engineer.
You can always do your thing.
Lol @ telecoms.yes they earn well but how many people get the jobs?
ICT is good too but it is something one need not go to conventional school for these days.every Tom,dick and Harry is in ICT in today's Nigeria.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Femeto: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nothing new. Me too I graduated with a Distinction from a U.K university.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by mechanics(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Beauty and brain, congrats to her.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Stargurl20(f): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And where is the endpoint.........
Unending smiley
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Burgerlomo: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by seanjy4konji: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
congrats.

just stay for there ooo..

my 1 kobo.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Olyroks: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin
Villageppl:

Just as you never fail to make your village people proud, knowing that their mission to make you brain dead was a marvelous success cheesy
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nutella69(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
AfricaGotTalent:
Lalasticlala

Also my Cousin Sister Miss Tochi Onukwugha LLB graduated from a UK University with a first class degree in Law... Congratulations to them all

1 Like

Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Plusk4u: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to Pretty Nigeria lady
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:
angry
Good news..
Congrats. It's not easy. I couldn't do that myself. cool
u mean u went abroad, and returned without a first class?? darn it
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
princeking2:
Please this "First Class" News should stop abeg....
We also have first class from Nigeria Universities, you guys don't give credit to them. Are they not hardworking even with our unconducive learning atmosphere.
This foreign University shvt sounds like racism to me.

no mind dem jare... we wey hustle burn midnight candle almost burn generator sef na 2.1 lass lass..

if I enta dat school today after 4yrs na Emeritus I go be
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Exodora: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
ksam:
À lady with first in Computer Electronic Engineering ? kudos dear and thank your stars you were privillaged to school outsisde cus if it was in Nigeria the Lecturers Will cut your CGPA from your 100level till you graduate, that is if them no cut you join

Exactly especially those witches and wizard lecturers wey full UNN.
God punish all of them there , in short their father! Obi akpo lecturers .
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by OyinO: 2:35am On Jul 21, 2019
They buy the degrees which have become the UK's newest platform of Edu-Tourism for rich Nigerians.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by partnerbizz5(f): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

u mean u went abroad, and returned without a first class?? darn it

Not abroad ooo shocked
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Jokkarm2:
We are incomparable when it comes to education. we are the best in the whole world, we are the leader in studies, we are the engine room for education, we are great people, we are unique, we are the best. we are the most amazing people in the whole world. i am proud to be a Nigeria by birth but ..............
Dear, There is no "but", nigeria is just great and the whole world knows about it.
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by mojysiola(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Raydos:
Its all good until you see her twerking on instagram for recognition

It's painful but people don't usually end up doing what they studied in school nowadays, especially ladies, most of them end up revealing their body just to make money on instagram

That's why i don't get excited when i see people graduate especially females, we can predict what they will end up doing las las
Not this person. I know her wella. Thank you
Re: Oyin Odukudu Graduate With First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nutella69:

Also my Cousin Sister Miss Tochi Onukwugha LLB graduated from a UK University with a first class degree in Law... Congratulations to them all
How come many Nigerians graduate with first class over there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Ali Shehu, Kano Lectur Granted N200k Bail / I’m Surprised ASUU Has Gone On Strike – Malam Adamu, Education Minister / Is Sociology A Nice Course To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.