Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father (38218 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by blackboy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
This papa sef. Is it dowry or they should be married properly? Pastor!! Your daughter is an adult. You have urself to blame. How did you bring her up? You will preach to others but your children you wont put eyes on them.
There is no perfect marriage. Your daughter is defending her husband after assaulting a woman and you are here saying she was abducted. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by frozen70(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
For all I can say, she is not in a leg chain, if she wants to go, she will leave him and come back home

If she is satisfied staying with him and enjoy the comfort of the riches she is getting, then there is nothing anyone can do

She is an adult not a minor

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by afroxyz: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs. Your daughter followed him willingly, enticed by weath and later found out that all that glitters is not gold.

This just exposes the trait you share with most nairalanders -Stupidity.

This could have been avoided if you did what most of you guys refuse to do. READ.

Next time try to read and understand before commenting. it would save you from impending disgrace.

Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's so evident that this senator has no respect for women. What is shocking is that these same women who are victims and ought to voice out are the ones protecting him. The lady that got slapped decided not to talk about the issue. The current wife which is Emily defended him and made some foolish tweet absolving her husband from the assault
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
alizma:

Yes. The other one is an igbo girl.
That means the sinator is a wicked and cruel human being
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by ladykolly(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Bro good to see you. Why didn't that pastor go to the police all these while?
Are you serious right now? Like you don't know the power of money and fame.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by middlebelter(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
And why are you just coming out to say this now? Someone kidnapped your daughter and you're reporting after 3yrs. Your daughter followed him willingly, enticed by weath and later found out that all that glitters is not gold.

May you and your family members never be victims of oppressors. This man has been oppressed but the God that hears and answers prayer of the oppressed made Senator Abbo to commit the error that has given this man to cry out for help.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by delawal: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
same way he kidnapped and infected his former dead wife Uche wit HIV . later he changed his name to reduce controversies hovering around his head. DT guy na animal
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by fm4real2k6(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

In the north Fulani jihadist don't pay dowry/bride price, they kidnaps/abducts/lure women/girls with money. Worst of it all, his unofficial father in-law is an infidel Nigerian pastor.
These are Fulani politicians sponsoring the kidnapping of school girls and boys in the north.

The Senator is a Christian too.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by oyatz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Go to the police for what exactly?

That the Senator married (they might have done court wedding without informing the bride's parents) his dughter without paying bride price or even getting their consent is not a crime in as much as Emily is over 18years.

Gandollar:
Bro good to see you. Why didn't that pastor go to the police all these while?
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by oyatz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
He didn't change his name.
His full name is Elisha Clifford Ishiaku.

I think Abbo is the name of his village (or family name) with which he used to campaigned just as most politicians with humble backgrounds do in the North e.g Hon Rabiu Musa=> Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso in 1999.

Ezonman:

He was a Muslim before, later convert to Christian that is how he changed his name
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Newmans: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
This abbo this guy go be terrible child, but the same thing he did to your will happen to him also.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Gandollar(f): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
oyatz:
Go to the police for what exactly?

That the Senator married (they might have done court wedding without informing the bride's parents) his dughter without paying bride price or even getting their consent is not a crime in as much as Emily is over 18years.

What do you want me to say? He claims his daughter was abducted nah
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by godofuck231: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
The said father is a hungry man
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Japsylee: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
This senator is obviously an animal!! His time is up! Just imagine this animal as a governor or future president... Buhari will be a saint compared to this animal
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by NnwachukuOkike: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
fm4real2k6:

The Senator is a Christian too.

What different is Nigerian Christians and Nigerian Muslims?

He is a Fulani bandit came to power through killings of innocent electorates by all means. If he was true elected by people, he must be recall back from that position. He is unstable and unfit to be a senator.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Andywinnie(f): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2019
bankolefun:

chai..bros God bless you so much , i love ur reasoning abeg send ur acct nos make i flash am..
Bros, remember me too.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Yoighaman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is the daughter a zombie?...that cannot make decisions on her own to return home? Please the father's argument does not hold water, he should go and relax. The daughter is game and he should let them be, if she cannot do the right thing, then the father should just leave them alone. The daughter is clearly on her husband's side and enjoying the spoils.
Re: Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father by Alejobs: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.