Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) (37822 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by ehix89(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
These batteries are for sale, please contact O803O8O3380 on whatsapp

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tesclaros:
DELL XPS 13 for sale .. please check my profile for more info

specs:

how many gig RAM
Processor type e.g Core i7 or Core i5
Hard drive: is it SSD? and the capacity
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by oghenekarol: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
sunnyboi:
Your hand is 39 and your face is 65 shocked shocked
That's you people's business anyway, mine is to find a way to be making money even while I'm sleeping.
it's called a face app nd not a body app

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Tesclaros(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
akinjojo1234:

specs:

how many gig RAM
Processor type e.g Core i7 or Core i5
Hard drive: is it SSD? and the capacity
4gb ram, core i5 , 128ssd
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by mixta140: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dey still look gud...mine, r no fit post am grin

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by aalangel(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Living in the ageless zone.
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Interesting App allowing people to see into the future of their appearances even when it is obvious a good many of them will never make it to old age not when life expectancy in the country falls way short of that..
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
bedspread:
The USA is working on investigating the Invention to ensure it has no security risks to their Citizens and Nation...

Nigerians have Taken it to the Next level.. Exposing themselves Everywhere...
GOD HELP US
Because the app was produced in Russia but if it was produced in USA would they do the same?
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Make una calm down, that old age picture wey dey hungry una go soon reach una.
Una go soon age for real
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by koyyess: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
This face app just reminded me of a valuable lesson.

If you are approaching 30 and you are sulking, what will you do when you approach 50?

Enjoy your youth oo.

Yesterday has passed. You can't relive it again.
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by ejemamaka: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Makschinchin: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
bedspread:
The USA is working on investigating the Invention to ensure it has no security risks to their Citizens and Nation...

Nigerians have Taken it to the Next level.. Exposing themselves Everywhere...
GOD HELP US

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Like seriously, make God help us for this Naija ooo.. cool

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Even at old - age -time -travel
Them still dey bleach

frankleesehi:
Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli shared a photo of herself and her nollywood bestie Chioma Akpotha in the OldAgeChallenge.

Seem like this two bestie plans to get old together while still cruising the Caribbean sea.

She captioned;

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/omoni-oboli-shares20.html?m=1

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Friendship goals kiss
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by adebayo201: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
ehix89:
These batteries are for sale, please contact O803O8O3380 on whatsapp

Hello, can these batteries work for 24v inverter without any ish??
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by ehix89(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
adebayo201:

Hello, can these batteries work for 24v inverter without any ish??
sure it can
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by adebayo201: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2019
ehix89:
sure it can

These batteries do not look new to me. So, how long have they been used?? I just need assurance ni.
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by ehix89(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
adebayo201:

These batteries do not look new to me. So, how long have they been used?? I just need assurance ni.
5months old and i guarantee they are in perfect condition
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by adebayo201: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
ehix89:
5months old and i guarantee they are in perfect condition
Uhn. I would have preferred something of 3 months old though. Well, can we further up this discussion somewhere else? Like WhatsApp or Telegram??
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by ehix89(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
adebayo201:
Uhn. I would have preferred something of 3 months old though. Well, can we further up this discussion somewhere else? Like WhatsApp or Telegram??
0803O8O338O, whatsapp
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by adebayo201: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
ehix89:
0803O8O338O, whatsapp
copied.
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) by Alejobs: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos / Sanwolu, Gbajabiamila, Dbanj, Makinwa, Storm Mo Abudu Birthday Party: Pics/Video / Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.