Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor (499 Views)

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Rugged Looks Of US Singer R Kelly In Court – Social Media Users Reacts / US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by chisomdoris: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2019
American singer and reality star, Aubrey O’Day is ready to be a mum but she wants former US president, Barack Obama to make it happen for her.
“I would like to do a show about inseminating me with some brilliant man’s sperm so I can have a child,” the Danity Kane singer, 35, recently told Page Six.

“Dream donor, Barack Obama,” the former Celebrity Apprentice star affirmed. “Because he’s brilliant, classy, kind, compassionate, witty, gorgeous. Everything that a great woman deserves, and that’s why he’s got a great woman.” (Obama married Michelle Obama in October 1992. The pair share daughters Malia, 21, and Sasha, 18)

O’Day has been single since her split from TV television personality and disc jockey, Paul 'Pauly D' DelVecchio, 39. She also dated Donald Trump Jr. in the past.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/us-singer-aubrey-oday-wants-barack-obama-sperm-donor/

Re: US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by chisomdoris: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2019
If Michelle Obama catch her ehn!!
Re: US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by Natoski5(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Ah ah
Re: US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by Davash222(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Why can’t our slay queens demand for sperm from Buhari
Re: US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by Tamasaba: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Why I go just donate ? Why do people try to change things from how nature structured them? So u want Obama to masturbate? Kai...
Re: US Singer, Aubrey O’day Wants Barack Obama To Be Her Sperm Donor by Jaysolu(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Tamasaba:
Why I go just donate ? Why do people try to change things from how nature structured them? So u want Obama to masturbate? Kai...
So its better he commits adultery?.. Is that what you're saying?.

It's not possible aunty... A married man with kids can't be a sperm doner
Just say u want to fvck him

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ngozi Ezeonu Set To Attend The Nollywood Honor Awards 2019 / Bigbrothernaija: Mike And Esther Selects Five Finalists; Wants Frodd Evicted / Star Boy First Performance Of "Brown Skin Girl" In Abuja��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.