Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband (32000 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by naphunlimited(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Reconciliation grin
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
WHY ARE SOME GIRLS/WOMEN SO JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER?
WOMEN GET ENVIOUS OF THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF WOMEN;
A PRETTY AND FEMININE WOMAN.
A MULTI-TALENTED WOMAN.
A HIGH EARNING WOMAN.
A WOMAN WHO IS BLISSFULLY MARRIED.
A WOMAN OF EXCELLENCE.
A SECURE AND CONFIDENT WOMAN.
A SMART AND SAVVY WOMAN.
A HAPPY WOMAN.
WOMEN, YOUNG AND OLD, MARRIED OR SINGLE, EDUCATED OR NOT, SEEM TO BE JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER WHENEVER THEY COME TOGETHER. I THINK IT'S A GENETICALLY DRIVEN TENDENCY TO COMPARE ONE ANOTHER. EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOREVER, I FEEL IT HAS BEEN MADE WORSE BY FEMINISM. BUT, IS THERE A NEED TO ALWAYS COMPETE? CAN'T PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR ONE ANOTHER, AND BE SECURE WITH THEMSELVES?
IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU, APPRECIATE THAT PERSON.
REMEMBER;
ENVY IS A SIN.!!!
JEALOUSY IS A SIN.!!!
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by malvisguy212: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Africans and stupidity. Without the woman placing a puny curse on you, do you expect men to be serious with you when you display traits of hoedom? Doesn't work that way!

She desires a marriage after ruining many. People are selfish walahi.
why are you people always insult African ? as if you are living in a mansion!!! if Donald trump make a statement about black, you will be the first to criticized him.

the problem of African is we the Africans, we hate ourselves, we are our own enemy, so you think the white do not practice juju ? smh.
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by PopeFlatino(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin
lilbarracuda:

Chooiiii.
My #200 wey them chop me last night dey inside the money dey take pay you... Abeg show me love I need my #200 back
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Ostrogoth(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ritaokafor:
Karma is surely a bitch! You go against God's law and expect blessings? No way! He will forgive but you will reap its consequences. There are many single men out there, look for one to date or you get rich your self. I detest lazy women who depend on men.

Why do you ladies like calling karma a bitch? Did you live with karma or did karma give y'all a lapdance or did you once have a lesbian jaunt with karma? If not, how is she a bitch
Also, do you realise that some women are too masculine, or that they can be sexually dead? And you want us to marry you as beauty queens while you become dangote sacks within 5 yrs of marriage due to the fact you feel you dont have anything to lose again, and you want a man to still stay with you and keep his sanity(am not talking about u ooo, am talking about the generality of Nigerian women, most of them)? Pls think again sisters!!!
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by ejemamaka: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by ahnie: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
undecided
Chiefsweetus oyoyo of banana island.
How z your sweetus Rita Dominic kiss
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Houstonmon: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
server
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by naijajobx: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
PopeFlatino:
First to comment again grin
6th of the year..

I dedicate this to Bet9ja jackpot for showing me love of #300k last night kiss
u dn pay tithe?
Re: Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband by Talk2nanro(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Arranged nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.