Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Doctors Plz Come In And Respond To This Situation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Plz Come In And Respond To This Situation (321 Views)

Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU / 2 Indian Doctors Arguing During Operation, Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Plz Come In And Respond To This Situation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
I was cooking my noodles jejely then a thought visited me grin

These girls that one way or the other have done Abortion and somehow the womb is tampered. Now they are married and taking-in is now an issue.

Can this case be resolved through doctors or nothing can be done

Plz make una answer cuz I’m curios and wondering
Re: Doctors Plz Come In And Respond To This Situation by SmallmebigGod: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
knc:
I was cooking my noodles jejely then a thought visited me grin

These girls that one way or the other have done Abortion and somehow the womb is tampered. Now they are married and taking-in is now an issue.

Can this case be resolved through doctors or nothing can be done

Plz make una answer cuz I’m curios and wondering
In most cases it can be resolved, in some cases where the procedure was done by a quack it can lead to some complications that might be difficult to resolve.
Re: Doctors Plz Come In And Respond To This Situation by TrollKiller(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
So because you had a thought(not even an important one), cross your mind, you expect nairaladers to sit down and start to do explanation abi?..

OP, YOU ARE VERY MAD
Re: Doctors Plz Come In And Respond To This Situation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:
So because you had a thought(not even an important one), cross your mind, you expect nairaladers to sit down and start to do explanation abi?..

OP, YOU ARE VERY MAD

grin
But then it’s an important discussion can help dem girls by giving dem hope so that suicide would be far from dem. U don’t know

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons To Be Careful Of Eating Ponmo! / Karela Juice (bitter Gourd) For Weight Loss | Health Benefits / Top 10 Fruits For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.