Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,191 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

ESUT Corruption: Man Abducted For Trying To Release 'damning' Evidence - FoxMeek - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ESUT Corruption: Man Abducted For Trying To Release 'damning' Evidence - FoxMeek (412 Views)

EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss / Police In Osun Rescue Man Abducted By Kidnappers In Military Uniform / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ESUT Corruption: Man Abducted For Trying To Release 'damning' Evidence - FoxMeek by HeWrites(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
By Ayobami Sodiq

- Benson disclosed he's carrying out an investigation to reveal the corruption in ESUT.
- Benson got abducted for trying to reveal silent ongoing corruption process going on is ESUT
- All fingers pointed at ESUT Vice-Chancellor, Prof Luke Anike.
- Amadi promised the sum of 500, 000 Naira to each whistle-blowers who have solid evidence of corruption going on in ESUT

A man whose name is identified as Benson Boris was allegedly kidnapped in his home few hours after he revealed his intention to exposed ongoing corruption in Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Fox Meek reports.

Fox Meek gathered that Mr. Benson, who was a student of ESUT took to his Twitter page to disclose that he has been investigating a looting process which allegedly worth millions going on in the University adding that he will release the details of his findings to the public soon.

Few hours after making his intention known on the micro-blogging platform, Benson, who was about releasing a damning report of corruption in ESUT went 'missing' as all efforts to reach him became futile, Fox Meek can report.

Nigerian philanthropist, Mazi Chima Amadi who announced the sudden disappearance of Benson said,"I “I have called @bensonboris‘s known numbers, but they were all switched off. Nothing must happen to Benson.” Mr. Amadi also added that “I just reported this matter to the Governor of the state.”

“Let me say this loud and clear, the Management of ESUT has been put on notice. Benson must be released NOW and alive. What will come next will be devastating. Believe me,” Mr. Amadi fumed.

Fox Meek exclusively gathered that all fingers are pointed at Professor Anike Okechukwu Luke, the Vice Chancellor of ESUT, of sending hoodlums to abduct Mr. Benson for trying to expose the rot he has been superintending for years.

Mr. Amadi who took an interest in the case warned Prof Luke Anike to back off Benson, or he shall be faced with the unexpected. “Remove the 24 hours notice he was given to quit Enugu NOW!” he added.

Furthermore, Mr. Amadi has also promised a whooping sum of five hundred thousand naira to any workers in ESUT who offered to be a whistleblower and send ready to give solid documents/evidence of corruption going on in ESUT.

“No questions asked and your anonymity guaranteed,” he added.

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/news/esut-corruption-man-abducted-for-trying-to-release-damning-evidence

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: ESUT Corruption: Man Abducted For Trying To Release 'damning' Evidence - FoxMeek by GOFRONT(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking; Suspected hoodlums abduct House of Assembly member in Sokoto / Boko Haram:theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Adeniyi Leads Patrol At 3am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.