Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns (58064 Views)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Timfreds(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's here in nairaland I now know that the people of the world are not happy at your success. All I see is envy against Tlml. He ought to cry out. Timi will surely win.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by nailcapuzzi89(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
This guy Timi seems to me like one unhappy humanbeing..
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Sunsets: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
A rapist sympathiser spotted. Piss off with your dirty conscience.
Davash222:
How did he get to see the guns

Attention seeker!!!

This only happens When you're not at peace with your conscience.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Sunsets: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
People like you will cry tomorrow and no one will hear you. Evil sympathiser.
CosmicPhoenix:
instead of calling the police,he is crying on social media
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by CosmicPhoenix: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
[s]
Sunsets:
People like you will cry tomorrow and no one will hear you. Evil sympathiser.
[/s]

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Sunsets: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin grin
CosmicPhoenix:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo) / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.