Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (66815 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by redsun(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2019
I think he trying to show how simple-minded average Nigerians are, first it was women, now able-bodied men. How easily they can be convinced to do and accept anything, just like the politicians and pastors do to them.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Yussuf06: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
I am still wonderin wot this guy does for a livin..i need answers please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by oghenekome51(f): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2019
The irony of this all is that the 6men dat are carrying u while you are still alive, will also carry u into ur grave when u end up dead!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Tirips(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Hello peeps I'm new to Nairaland... show some love
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by victorazyvictor(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
thesicilian:
This is serious. Money can make able bodied men lose their dignity.

grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ALISMILE(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
9jayes:
Blackman and the abuse of power, money and everything. Does this man richer than Mark Zuckerberg? He entered Nigeria with a simple Polo shirt dat u won't know he's the 6th richest person on earth.

Btw, let me go nd hustle too. Bring all your funds to my table at a juicy rate.
Dude is simply just trying to get in the news
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Kingbarbie01(f): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2019
u spend ur money in wasteful ways after u will say others are owing u not knowing dat ur brain is owing u!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by zoogy2007: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2019
I just tire for some pple sha
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by BarristerAlarig: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2019
davodyguy:
he's an illiterate
Mike Adenuga, Dangote, Alakija, Femi Otedola are richer than this idiot, but will you see any of them do this?

That tells you the kind of mentality he has

I am beyond shocked.

He wants to trend by all means.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by mediclife1987(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Captaintimex:

You are sick in the brain. You shouldn't always forget to take your drugs. Mediocre...

That's the only thing you're useful for, olopa work.

Nonsense dog...
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by pinkygurl(f): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2019
daddytime:
All those akpobi and under the bridge alayes dem no mind at all..so long as money dey involved.
grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by pinkygurl(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2019
davodyguy:
This is funny. It calls for weeping on his behalf by his people

MD of the following companies Ascon Oil, Heyden, Raven Oil, Forte Oil, Eterna, Petrocam, Conoil, Oando, Mobil are far far richer than this idiot, but would they do this?
grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by pinkygurl(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Boykris:
lol grin looks like funeral rehearsals that's how they carry dead bodies in my village grin
Jealousy grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by goodnewscliff(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2019
When u give a black man 10naira,,, this is d result

Spits
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by samsam2019: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Where is EFCC sef
according to all senseless and poverty ridden low life every rich person is a criminal

this is why i try my best not to relate with cursed people. they are always negative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Luvtooth: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
[Nothing wey musa no go see for gateman work...

quote author=Ndlistic post=80466554]More Here, Watch As He Sprays Bundles Of Cash, Watch Full Video HERE[/quote]
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just imagine wetin go happen if after every every him come dey delay their balance

daddytime:
All those akpobi and under the bridge alayes dem no mind at all..so long as money dey involved.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Mogajunior(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
9jayes:
Blackman and the abuse of power, money and everything. Does this man richer than Mark Zuckerberg? He entered Nigeria with a simple Polo shirt dat u won't know he's the 6th richest person on earth.

Btw, let me go nd hustle too. Bring all your funds to my table at a juicy rate.
That is wer you people get it wrong. pretty mike is not trying to prove he is wealthier than anybody. He only carved a niche for himself which is in exhibiting uniqueness and weirdness Wich further makes him popular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by opebiboy: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
dude is gay
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Alejobs: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by opebiboy: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2019
cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.