Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,203 members, 7,825,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (66816 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ikorodureporta: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mumu guy
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by GTFO(f): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Everyone can't always be serious.
The world wouldn't be fun if everyone is!!

y'all just STFU, bloody HYPOCRITEs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Holocene(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
This is serious. Money can make able bodied men lose their dignity.

Go and sit down....people talk anyhow when someone is earning an honest living. Would it have been better they take up arms and turn to militant and criminals because they are big chested?
There is no shame in hard work which pays the bills my dear.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by BIXYBABE: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
overall90:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine.
in someone's wedding.i can imagine the commotion and disruption.
i don laugh tire
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ArticleBeast: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
9jayes:
Blackman and the abuse of power, money and everything. Does this man richer than Mark Zuckerberg? He entered Nigeria with a simple Polo shirt dat u won't know he's the 6th richest person on earth.

Btw, let me go nd hustle too. Bring all your funds to my table at a juicy rate.
Not all of us want to be like Mark...if I get money eh, I go spend am like I like
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Triniti(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mike my guy!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by solsticey2k3(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Some pple can sha want to live like gods. If dem give some pple chance, dem go take d place of God grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
ORISHIRISHI!WONDERS TRULY WONT END
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Serveyouright(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin, Pretty Mike his madness no dey here. e go dey tell puple clear road make better mad man pass.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by MiddleDimension: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
davodyguy:
This is funny. It calls for weeping on his behalf by his people

MD of the following companies Ascon Oil, Heyden, Raven Oil, Forte Oil, Eterna, Petrocam, Conoil, Oando, Mobil are far far richer than this idiot, but would they do this?

you call him an idiot because he decided to be carried on a bed by grown up men who do not have a problem carrying him!
and who told you he is trying to show-off? have you thought that he is doing this probably because he wants to live his life to the fullest. thay he has got only one life and he is making the most of it, has it ever occurred to you this way?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by kilaskid(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
9jayes:
Blackman and the abuse of power, money and everything. Does this man richer than Mark Zuckerberg? He entered Nigeria with a simple Polo shirt dat u won't know he's the 6th richest person on earth.

Btw, let me go nd hustle too. Bring all your funds to my table at a juicy rate.
he's the 4th presently
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
And meaning What

Bloody Nonsense!!!I
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by OhiOfIhima: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
daddytime:
All those akpobi and under the bridge alayes dem no mind at all..so long as money dey involved.

Those men doesn't look like under bridge guys man not even ur proclaimed Aboki sef..

money rules!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Okoroawusa: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ego di nma na okorobia

Money is good when one is young
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by MetaPhysical: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
You cant blame this guy. Anyone that finds this repulsive should blame Lagos State Govt.

Lagos State Govt has a dept of Culture. This is their jurisdiction. They failed society when things like this is allowed.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
I wanted to say "rubbish" but that will implies one person is doing rubbish and the other saying rubbish, both are rubbishier undecided

Life is more lively with playful people than the serious types. Whether s3nseless or sensible, it all ends here.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Origin(f): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
The funny part is how he got on that chair?/bed? before they carried him up and then posed for the pictures.

What human beings do for pictures

All the arrangement and posing grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by roladex(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Grade 1 madness
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by akpesky(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy go mad one day i swear
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ohem007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Him don dey arrange nigga's wey go carry him coffffffi.....

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Misplaced priority

Hired them to carry you all round clock and see how useless you'll be
Anyway! Na your HEAD..... Jaye ori e joo tongue
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by helen4(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
o ga o
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by mcgaius: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy is practising how to be bedridden.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by opsylojay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Man trying to see how his funeral will look like... If you know you know
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Useful1: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys before you complain or wail on behalf of Dangote, Otedola, and the likes, reread the thread again. This guy is not trying to show that he has money more than anybody! He's inventing his own media image in the society by his unique ways of entering social events.

On the other hand he has created temporal job for those men carrying him hence they're ok with that.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Baroba(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is part of his brand, you probably won't know who he was if not for stunts such as thesr..He ain't stupid, he knows what he is doing..

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by decrownprince(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
simplibaba:
Different madness every day.

Rapture will definitely start from Nigeria.
Please rapture should not start in Nigeria so that we will have few mins to repent.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by victorian(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lol cheesy

The guy is feeling his money!

Mad man! grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by danjalingo: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
See him shoe!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Hassan88(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
simplibaba:
Different madness every day.

Rapture will definitely start from Nigeria.

And it will start from your home first
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Jaymaq(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Law of power #6: Court Attention at all cost.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Soul47(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Just when you think you have seen it all, a new Psycho emerges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.