Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (66812 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
davodyguy:
he's an illiterate
Mike Adenuga, Dangote, Alakija, Femi Otedola are richer than this idiot, but will you see any of them do this?

That tells you the kind of mentality he has
Dont take it too personal bro, He is an entertainer, at least you are entertained

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Ladygenny: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ibietela2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
9jayes:
Blackman and the abuse of power, money and everything. Does this man richer than Mark Zuckerberg? He entered Nigeria with a simple Polo shirt dat u won't know he's the 6th richest person on earth.

Btw, let me go nd hustle too. Bring all your funds to my table at a juicy rate.

And you think the polo is cheap?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ThothHermes: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
This is serious. Money can make able bodied men lose their dignity.
How have they lost their dignity

It's a job damnit!
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by ibietela2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
davodyguy:
he's an illiterate
Mike Adenuga, Dangote, Alakija, Femi Otedola are richer than this idiot, but will you see any of them do this?

Everyone has his own lifestyle
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by VULCAN(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Where are all the feminists now? When he got women to carry him there was an uproar.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by may320: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ritual things. The way Baba instructed so the moni will keep coming. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by platido(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
I swear KEMEN will be among those guys
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy is becoming a legend. Modern day Charlie Boy.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
daddytime:
All those akpobi and under the bridge alayes dem no mind at all..so long as money dey involved.
Road to his village is bad. Yet, spray monies, abusively in Lagos.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
daddytime:
All those akpobi and under the bridge alayes dem no mind at all..so long as money dey involved.
Road to his village is bad. Yet, he sprays monies, abusively in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Omeizadean(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Thank God these beafs didn't walk on all four with dog collars on their necks
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by nextnear(m): 12:55am On Jul 21, 2019
thesicilian:
if he pays them well enough, tell me why they should not do it, or don't you know everybody have their own jobs in life?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by nextnear(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2019
9jayes:
Blackman and the abuse of power, money and everything. Does this man richer than Mark Zuckerberg? He entered Nigeria with a simple Polo shirt dat u won't know he's the 6th richest person on earth.

abeg make I hear word, Nigeria is different from America, zuckerberg chooses to wear simple polo shirt, that's his own life, the idea is just make money, so let pretty mike be abeg.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2019
9jayes:

Do what ever dat means u happy bro
E dey Bible
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by simplibaba(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2019
decrownprince:
Please rapture should not start in Nigeria so that we will have few mins to repent.

Do you think we can repent if given days to do that?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by idonhammer: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Efcc for what?

Amuocha:
Where is EFCC sef
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by simplibaba(m): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Hassan88:

And it will start from your home first

And it will consume your home last. Why you dey fear or you scared of the severeness in your punishment for your evil deeds in life?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by keycash: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Where is EFCC sef

Them don go NYSC CAMP TO INVESTIGATE OOO
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by OyinO: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2019
simplibaba:
Different madness every day.

Rapture will definitely start from Nigeria.

Keep daydreaming in a fool's paradise. You believe humans will fly to paradise in the sky in 21St century.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Softenergy(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2019
davodyguy:
This is funny. It calls for weeping on his behalf by his people

MD of the following companies Ascon Oil, Heyden, Raven Oil, Forte Oil, Eterna, Petrocam, Conoil, Oando, Mobil are far far richer than this idiot, but would they do this?
They are not in show business.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Karemarealty288(m): 4:45am On Jul 21, 2019
9jayes:

I just like this guy... grin he is just enjoying himself and ready to use anyone whose iberiberism is beyond spiritual redemption. Just look at all these men...he never pay them beyond 4k each.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by mediclife1987(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2019
davodyguy:
This is funny. It calls for weeping on his behalf by his people

MD of the following companies Ascon Oil, Heyden, Raven Oil, Forte Oil, Eterna, Petrocam, Conoil, Oando, Mobil are far far richer than this idiot, but would they do this?

Is it their money? This dude makes his money from Paparazzis like this. You that do not show, how much do you have in your account? Instead of you to find something doing that'll make you rich, you dey carry another person matter for head like gala. I get you9type plenty for where I dey, always staring at young rich people like they're the cause of their penury.

No go use your head undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by xendra: 5:56am On Jul 21, 2019
if I say this pretty mike don mad (bashers with low self esteem) them go say na women too cheap. Now see, who cheap pass
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Jakama90(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2019
thesicilian:
Nothing like loosing a dignity here, as long as money is involved... lts more better than going around and raping small girls.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by xendra: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2019
VULCAN:
Where are all the feminists now? When he got women to carry him there was an uproar.
did you see a woman there? or you don't know what feminist stands for?
the bashing mostly even came from men with low self esteem calling women cheap. cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Jakumo(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2019
The man is a keen student of history. He is merely showing his admiration for the one-time Butcher of Uganda, Big Daddy Amin.

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by umarshehu58(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2019
The guy dey practice how dem go cari am go grave
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2019
No matter how knowledgeable a goat (pride Mike) is, it cannot command the dignity of man (dangote et al).... Poor man acting like e get change...

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2019
mediclife1987:

Is it their money? This dude makes his money from Paparazzis like this. You that do not show, how much do you have in your account? Instead of you to find something doing that'll make you rich, you dey carry another person matter for head like gala. I get you9type plenty for where I dey, always staring at young rich people like they're the cause of their penury.

No go use your head undecided

You are sick in the brain. You shouldn't always forget to take your drugs. Mediocre...

Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Holyman3(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2019
davodyguy:
he's an illiterate

This is how poor people see everything
Re: Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men by Josewonder(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2019
only ibo man can be so proud bring back memory of the days of slave trade. foolish set people. the state government warn him last time when he put chains on some girls neck ,his time in Lagos is up. let him go and being practice his slave metalaity in their potopoto region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.