Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) (47833 Views)

Get The Messiah Babami Music Sheet By Ayo Oluranti In PDF / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by unclefresh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
I got addicted to dream FM and political voices every morning because of this mans voice and how he anchors show , when I heard he no longer work there I thought he must have gotten a bigger job because he is such a great man not knowing he was sick and will never return, this is a man I wish I would see one day cos of his baritone voice , now am seeing his face for the ist time with r.I.p

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
I knew there was something wrong when he will turn away the microphone and cough consistently.

That being said, as much as he was a gentleman on radio, he never took hostage of fools. He shuts them out without wasting time.

Ezinne (izzy) will be needing an assistant except she wants to wear out in a few years from now.
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Urchmandee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
[b][/b] Jesus! Ayo dead? Cha! I am heart broken! A man with the best radio � voice ever. Very eloquent and brilliant. We will miss you. Political voices is always interesting when you anchor it. Rest in peace Mr Ayo. May God console your family. � �

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Uzomavictor(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
rest on Ayo
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks. Av corrected the typo error. So funny
Joyfullyjoyous versus Enemyofpeace.
Enemyofpeace:
soup ke? Aunty na so you like food reach?
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Boat blog and TV??
Pls,it's both blog and TV!

It's an error on your part n not a mistake. Pls note that.
Nobody is perfect.

Enemyofpeace:
they are doing boat blog and TV
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Religion6: 4:09am On Jul 23, 2019
I'm moved in tears. I fell in love with him since 2016. Ayo Orawale has the best voice an OAP could've. I believe the whole southeast wand the entire Nigerians will miss you. Rest on my dear brother and may we live to see you again. And my God give your family the great hearts to bear the lost.
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by ekenetheorg(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Ayo Orowale, I always tuned my Radio to Dream FM 92.5 Enugu because of this man. I wish they would try to replay some of his programmes so that some of you here would get a chance to hear that golden voice. Ayo was a rare gem. Nigeria has lost a voice. RIP Ayo.
Ezinne will maintain his legacy
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by clockwisereport: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
tiwasiaife:
OMG! this man's voice on political voice will be missed
very sweet and clear voice.
intelligent and well organized.
Dream Fm Enugu will miss him
He's from Kogi state.
may God rest your soul
Amen.

he is from Ibarapa, Oyo State
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by mrdipye(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rip Ayo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.