Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! (1413 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Isaiah Chapter 9:6 foretells the coming of the God Jesus Christ into flesh. The unborn Child is accorded the titles: everlasting father and mighty God.

The bible speaks a lot about the fact that , there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4) therefore this baby that would be born is none else but the only one God we know of.

Now, JWs who don't believe in Jesus, and the fact that He is the Almighty God, claim that, Jesus is only a mighty God but not the almighty God, so to them God is not one as the bible teaches. What they fail to realise is this quote in Deuteronomy 10:17

New Living Translation
“For the LORD your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, the mighty [/b]and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed.

English Standard Version
For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, [b]the mighty
, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

So please, there isn't a mighty God and an Almighty, there is but one God who is mighty and Almighty and His name is The Word of God (Yesu Kristos).

JWs. are confused occultists, beware children of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by viyon02: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Am sorry for you, even Jesus said he is not greater than his father. You apostate.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
bingbagbo:
Isaiah Chapter 9:6 foretells the coming of the God Jesus Christ into flesh. The unborn Child is accorded the titles: everlasting father and mighty God.

The bible speaks a lot about the fact that , there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4) therefore this baby that would be born is none else but the only one God we know of.

Now, JWs who don't believe in Jesus, and the fact that He is the Almighty God, claim that, Jesus is only a mighty God but not the almighty God, so to them God is not one as the bible teaches. What they fail to realise is this quote in Deuteronomy 10:17

New Living Translation
“For the LORD your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, the mighty [/b]and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed.

English Standard Version
For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, [b]the mighty
, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

So please, there isn't a mighty God and an Almighty, there is but one God who is mighty and Almighty and His name is The Word of God (Yesu Kristos).

JWs. are confused occultists, beware children of God.
Confused, lying bingbagbo Pharisee.
Man is a mighty God . Psalms 82:1,6 KJV.
Rev3:5,21. Rev1:5,6. John20:17,30,31. Ephesians 1:3 ALL dey your bible, go tear am comot.
Your small "God" has a Father and God he worships in heaven and during his earthly ministry.

You and sense done divorce each other.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2019
viyon02:
Am sorry for you, even Jesus said he is not greater than his father. You apostate.

John 14:8-10

He Who Has Seen Me Has Seen The Father
8 Philip says to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us”. 9 Jesus says to him, “Am I with you[a] all for so long a time, and you[b] have not known[c] Me, Philip?— the one having seen Me has seen the Father. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Janosky:

Rev3:5,21. Rev1:5,6. John20:17,30,31. Ephesians 1:3 ALL dey your bible, go tear am comot.
Your small "God" has a Father and God he worships in heaven and during his earthly ministry.

John 10:33 (ESV) The Jews answered him, "It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God."

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2019
"And I saw Heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD." - REVELATION 19: 1-11.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by viyon02: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

8 Philip says to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us”. 9 Jesus says to him, “Am I with you[a] all for so long a time, and you[b] have not known[c] Me, Philip?— the one having seen Me has seen the Father. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
just remember when jesus got baptized there was a voice that said " this is my beloved son listen to him" I don't think we need to argue on this.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
viyon02:
just remember when jesus got baptized there was a voice that said " this is my beloved son listen to him" I don't think we need to argue on this.

That voice was a sign to John the baptist
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by viyon02: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

That voice was a sign to John the baptist
haaaaaa so why didn't the holy spirit settle on John then? You can as well called John the Messiah
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
viyon02:
haaaaaa so why didn't the holy spirit settle on John then? You can as well called John the Messiah

Well, I won't debate u, its of no use, the fact that Jesus Christ is God Almighty is all that scripture and faith is about.

If you have not yet come to terms with this, then I am sorry, you are not yet a Christian.

Goodbye
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by viyon02: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

Well, I won't debate u, its of no use, the fact that Jesus Christ is God Almighty is all that scripture and faith is about.

If you have not yet come to terms with this, then I am sorry, you are not yet a Christian.

Goodbye
thanks, but am sorry for your followers.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

John 10:33 (ESV) The Jews answered him, "It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God."
** The Jews lied in v33.
Jesus exposed their lies in vs35,36.
bingbagbo lying Pharisee believes the lie of the Pharisees and rejects the authentic truth of Jesus Christ.
John 10:35–36 ESV

35 If he called them gods to whom the word
of God came—and Scripture cannot be
broken— 36 do you say of him whom the
Father consecrated and sent into the world,
‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I
am the Son of God’?
Shame on you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

Bingbabgo twisting John14:8-10.
* Jesus Christ is NOT the Father.
Jesus reveals the true meaning of John14:8-10 in Matthew 10:40 & John12:44,45.

New American Standard Bible: Matt10:40
"He who receives you receives Me, and he
who receives Me receives Him who sent Me"

When you see Jesus disciples, you have seen Jesus.
When you see Jesus, you have seen the One who sent Jesus.

*** Jesus again rubbished bingbagbo lies
John 12:44-45 NKJV
Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who
believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him
who sent Me. And he who sees Me sees Him
who sent Me.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Janosky:

** The Jews lied in v33.
Jesus exposed their lies in vs35,36.
bingbagbo lying Pharisee believes the lie of the Pharisees and rejects the authentic truth of Jesus Christ.
John 10:35–36 ESV

35 If he called them gods to whom the word
of God came—and Scripture cannot be
broken— 36 do you say of him whom the
Father consecrated and sent into the world,
‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I
am the Son of God’?
Shame on you.

I guess the Pharisees lied here too

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

I guess the Pharisees lied here too

binbgagbo chronic LIAR.

Matthew 10:40 & John12:44,45.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by ikelowa(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
I argue with a Jehovah witnesses today
And he disagree that jesus is not God. Just exactly with what av read above.

Now please can someone explain John 1 vs 1 in the old King James Bible.
Jesus is lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
ikelowa:

Jesus is lord

Strong's > Greek > 2316
◄ 2316. theos

Strong's Concordance
theos: God, a god
Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun,
Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Definition: God, a god.

** My questions for you...
1) What's the Greek definition of theos ?

2)Did John 1:1 say Jesus is God ?

**3) "the Word was with God", how many person be that?

**4). Is Jesus Christ the Father?

**5) Who made Jesus lord ?

**6) Who did Jesus say is the only true God?
You know say "only" no be plural ooo...
Pls respond...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
ikelowa:

Jesus is lord

My brother, don't waste your precious time on them, they are blinded by the enemy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Janosky:

binbgagbo chronic LIAR.

Matthew 10:40 & John12:44,45.

Can u help me quote Philippians 2:10 please?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Colossians 1:16

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

All things were created by Jesus, yet JWs say Jesus is Angel Michael, in fact JWs don't have shame

They have lied with end of the world predictions on several ocassions and keep shifting the post.

JW is cult, please beware
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by xproducer: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
viyon02:

-----

The Lord Jesus Christ is GOD!

The Eternal Word - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." - John 1:1-3

The Lord Jesus Christ is Eternal, the "Everlasting Father" in Isaiah 9:6

"Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” - John 8:57-58

While we are truly blessed to be granted some knowledge of the Almighty GOD, by His grace... we presume nothing, and presume to know nothing... GOD mercifully guides.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;" -Proverbs 3:5

=============

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” - Revelation 1:7-8

"Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon." -Isaiah 55:7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
xproducer:

-----

The Lord Jesus Christ is GOD!

The Eternal Word - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." - John 1:1-3

The Lord Jesus Christ is Eternal, the "Everlasting Father" in Isaiah 9:6

"Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” - John 8:57-58

While we are truly blessed to be granted some knowledge of the Almighty GOD, by His grace... we presume nothing, and presume to know nothing... GOD mercifully guides.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;" -Proverbs 3:5

=============

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” - Revelation 1:7-8

"Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon." -Isaiah 55:7

In Isaiah 55:7 God's name YHWH (Jehovah or Yahweh) was replaced with the title " Lord".
Rev1:8, Jehovah is the Almighty , reference Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3 KJV.

**Jesus is not Almighty, stop twisting the holy Scriptures.

He confirmed that his God and Father is greater than him (Jesus).
It's idiotic to contradict Jesus statement with the lie that he is "I am".
Let's study Exodus 3:14,15 and Acts 3:13 reset your brain

***Exodus 3:14-15 English Standard Version
(ESV)
14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”[ a ]
And he said, “Say this to the people of
Israel: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” 15 God
also said to Moses, “Say this to the people
of Israel: ‘The Lord,[ b ] the God of your
fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of
Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to
you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am
to be remembered throughout all
generations.
Footnotes:
a. Exodus 3:14 Or I am what I am , or I
will be what I will be
b. Exodus 3:15 The word Lord , when
spelled with capital letters, stands for
the divine name, YHWH, which is here
connected with the verb hayah , “to
be” in verse 14.

***The verb "To be", I will be what I will be" is the authentic rendition.
"I am" ,(present tense) does NOT exist in Hebrew language of Exodus chapter 3...
I challenge you to check it out.

****Acts 3:13 NKJV
13 The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant
Jesus,"

Xproducer, Jesus is still the Servant of Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in heaven (Rev1:5,6. Rev3:5,21) and on earth (John20:17).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by xproducer: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Janosky:

In Isaiah 55:7 God's name YHWH (Jehovah or Yahweh) was replaced with the title " Lord".
Rev1:8, Jehovah is the Almighty , reference Psalms 83:18, Exodus 6:3 KJV.

**Jesus is not Almighty, stop twisting the holy Scriptures.

He confirmed that his God and Father is greater than him (Jesus).
It's idiotic to contradict Jesus statement with the lie that he is "I am".
Let's study Exodus 3:14,15 and Acts 3:13 reset your brain

***Exodus 3:14-15 English Standard Version
(ESV)
14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”[ a ]
And he said, “Say this to the people of
Israel: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” 15 God
also said to Moses, “Say this to the people
of Israel: ‘The Lord,[ b ] the God of your
fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of
Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to
you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am
to be remembered throughout all
generations.
Footnotes:
a. Exodus 3:14 Or I am what I am , or I
will be what I will be
b. Exodus 3:15 The word Lord , when
spelled with capital letters, stands for
the divine name, YHWH, which is here
connected with the verb hayah , “to
be” in verse 14.

***The verb "To be", I will be what I will be" is the authentic rendition.
"I am" ,(present tense) does NOT exist in Hebrew language of Exodus chapter 3...
I challenge you to check it out.

****Acts 3:13 NKJV
13 The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant
Jesus,"

Xproducer, Jesus is still the Servant of Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in heaven (Rev1:5,6. Rev3:5,21) and on earth (John20:17).

=====
It must make you feel good to engage in insults and personal attacks? Why not simply share you position and move on? no interest in wasting time debating you, as we will likely not be standing before the judgement throne of the Lord Jesus Christ together (only GOD knows), so, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, and believe what you will. You answer to JESUS CHRIST the Lord, not me!

saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?”

They said to Him, “The Son of David.”

He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:

'The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool” ’
? -Matthew 22:42-44

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2019
bingbagbo:

Goodbye

You won't debate or you can't explain further why accusing JWs? Mark 14:55-59

Jesus Christ is God Almighty but this same Jesus
*Cried to someone for help in his tribulations!
*Begged someone to help him!
*Pray often to someone!
*Someone sent angels to comfort Jesus!
*Jesus told Mary i'm going to my father and your father, who is my God and your God!

Simply because the Churches of Christendom interpreted John 1:1 to you wrongly you won't listen to any other person, but you're here trying to make people feel that you know something when all that's in your brains is just the same falsehood that people have been fed for centuries!

Listen and listen good!
Jesus actually served as God at some point in time just as Moses also served as God! Exodus 7:1
And the Bible never teaches that Jesus is the Almighty God.
Of course there are many mighty spirits called Gods and Jesus happens to be one of them! Psalms 82:1
But it's clear that there is the Almighty who is the most high above all other Gods! Psalms 83:18
Jesus will report to the Almighty God who actually made him a God just as Moses was also made like a God! 1Corinthians 15:27,28

So humble yourself and learn about true Christianity from those God has appointed to come and teach you JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Matthew 28:19,20

Otherwise you'll simply perish in your ignorance! John 8:24
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:52am On Jul 22, 2019
TATIME:

You won't debate or you can't explain further why accusing JWs? Mark 14:55-59

Jesus Christ is God Almighty but this same Jesus
*Cried to someone for help in his tribulations!
*Begged someone to help him!
*Pray often to someone!
*Someone sent angels to comfort Jesus!
*Jesus told Mary i'm going to my father and your father, who is my God and your God!

Simply because the Churches of Christendom interpreted John 1:1 to you wrongly you won't listen to any other person, but you're here trying to make people feel that you know something when all that's in your brains is just the same falsehood that people have been fed for centuries!

Listen and listen good!
Jesus actually served as God at some point in time just as Moses also served as God! Exodus 7:1
And the Bible never teaches that Jesus is the Almighty God.
Of course there are many mighty spirits called Gods and Jesus happens to be one of them! Psalms 82:1
But it's clear that there is the Almighty who is the most high above all other Gods! Psalms 83:18
Jesus will report to the Almighty God who actually made him a God just as Moses was also made like a God! 1Corinthians 15:27,28

So humble yourself and learn about true Christianity from those God has appointed to come and teach you JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Matthew 28:19,20

Otherwise you'll simply perish in your ignorance! John 8:24

Colossians 2:9
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2019
xproducer:

=====
It must make you feel good to engage in insults and personal attacks? Why not simply share you position and move on? no interest in wasting time debating you, as we will likely not be standing before the judgement throne of the Lord Jesus Christ together (only GOD knows), so, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, and believe what you will. You answer to JESUS CHRIST the Lord, not me!

“Sit at My right hand,

God bless you more
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Janosky:

Matthew 1:23
"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us."
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
bingbagbo:

YES Jesus is the only human who lived perfectly in the image of God that Adam supposed to set as standard for all his descendants. 1Corinthians 15:45
That's why he could say whoever has seen him as seen God because we were supposed to be creatures exhibiting God's image as his earthly sons. Genesis 1:26,27, Luke 3:38
It was Adamic sin that made it impossible for sinful humans to do that! So Jesus made it easier for us to know how God (our heavenly father) thinks as he lived in harmony with God's thought.1Corinthians 2:16

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
bingbagbo:

Matthew 1:23
"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us." 

Bingbagbo, did the virgin give birth to God or "bear a son"?
Acts 3:13, do you believe Jesus is the servant of the God of Abraham?

What did Jesus Christ say in Rev3:5,21?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
xproducer:

=====

“Sit at My right hand,

**1) How many Lords are in Matt22:42-44?

##2) Who is David's "my Lord" in Matt22:42-44?

@**3) Who gave the command "sit at my right hand...." ? to whom was the command given?

**$4) Exodus 3:14,15, is that the God of Abraham?
Yes or no, please respond.

***5) Acts 3:13 is Jesus the servant of the God of Abraham?

*$ 6) Rev3:5,21 Who does Jesus says he worships in heaven?

%*7) Where was Jesus Christ when he made the statement in Rev 3:5,21?
Peace be unto you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by Janosky: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
bingbagbo:

https://www.quora.com/At-Acts-17-29-Romans-1-20-and-Colossians-2-9-the-term-Godhead-is-used-in-a-few-Bibles-Is-this-the-correct-term-to-use-Did-the-Apostles-believe-in-the-Trinity

*** Colossians 2:9
*** Christian Standard Bible
For the entire fullness of God's nature dwells
bodily in Christ,

#**Good News Translation
For the full content of divine nature lives in
Christ, in his humanity,

**@ *Holman Christian Standard Bible
bodily in Christ,
Greek theotes,the divine nature (or quality) dwells in Christ.
Because it pleases his God & Father who approved it. (Colossians 1:19).
Every pikin get him Father nature (or quality), no pikin be him Father.
Una dey lie say Jesus na him Father.
Make una no dey twist the holy word of God.

*- The word "Godhead" is a satanic ,dubious contraption.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! by vybzkartel: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Janosky:

https://www.quora.com/At-Acts-17-29-Romans-1-20-and-Colossians-2-9-the-term-Godhead-is-used-in-a-few-Bibles-Is-this-the-correct-term-to-use-Did-the-Apostles-believe-in-the-Trinity

*** Colossians 2:9
*** Christian Standard Bible
bodily in Christ,

#**Good News Translation
For the full content of divine nature lives in
Christ, in his humanity,

**@ *Holman Christian Standard Bible
bodily in Christ,
Greek theotes,the divine nature (or quality) dwells in Christ.
Because it pleases his God & Father who approved it. (Colossians 1:19).
Every pikin get him Father nature (or quality), no pikin be him Father.
Una dey lie say Jesus na him Father.
Make una no dey twist the holy word of God.

*- The word "Godhead" is a satanic ,dubious contraption.

Stop confusing your soul, your conscience has been seered by your father the devil. Keep doubting, you will surely die in your sins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? / God Is Actually Useless / Why Are U Are Christian , Why Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.