Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? (646 Views)

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? / Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? / Wasn't Colonialism A Good Thing In A Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
Let us forget about the bad side and news about Nigeria, can you be bold to tell us at least three beautiful things you like and admire about our great country Nigeria.
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by EzeUche0(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
I am huge admirer of all the cultures and histories found within Nigeria.

The people are industrious.

I enjoy village life.

The women are beautiful.
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
Yorubaland!
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by EzeUche0(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yorubaland!

Figures. . .

I actually like Hausaland. If some aboki were not so bloodthirsty, Hausaland would have a lot of potential for being great.

They have the people, history, language, culture and industries.
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2010
Nigeria is full of funny ppl. We (yorubaland) loff to laff. Be it criticisim or harmless jokes.

EzeUche0:

Figures. . .

I actually like Hausaland. If some aboki were not so bloodthirsty, Hausaland would have a lot of potential for being great.

They have the people, history, language, culture and industries.
What potential is in abokiland, do tell.

@post
Hot igbo/yoruba men. No spaghetti arms or flat head puhlzzzz
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by EzeUche0(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Let me not forget Yoruba women with their strong frames and their shapely bosoms. cheesy
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
Am already thrill with the response already, i can't just stop laughing. Keep it coming.
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2010
I love nigeria because of their wonderful delicacies especially from the igbos, so yummy yummy!
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
I love nigeria because of their wonderful delicacies especially from the igbos, so yummy yummy!
Re: What Good Thing Do You Like About Nigeria? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
Another good reason.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election Appeal Judgement / Re: I Don't Have A Godfather - Fashola / Rogged Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.