Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room (1001 Views)

See This Reptile That Came Visiting My Friends Farm Today / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
This reptile was killed in a friend's room this night

You can help with the name if you know it

Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by healthserve(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmm Baby Alligator
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
angry angry angry
healthserve:
Hmm Baby Alligator
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by crazygod(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
That's another specie of monitor lizard..... I think....
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by RIHMEEK(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Would have called Lala but I don't think this is his brand
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:
That's another specie of monitor lizard..... I think....
Can it kill?
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Its just another harmless specie of lizard
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by Namdeenero(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Watch National Geographic channel or Nat Geo wild una say no... Ordinary skink is what you opened thread for, probably feeling like you killed Godzilla yeah? Reptile indeed, Skinks are amphibian!!!

1 Like

Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Namdeenero:
Watch National Geographic channel or Nat Geo wild una say no... Ordinary skink is what you opened thread for, probably feeling like you killed Godzilla yeah? Reptile indeed, Skinks are amphibian!!!

Thanks for educating me

But next time, try to impact knowledge in a polite way

5 Likes

Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by healthserve(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2019
SirdimayG:

Thanks for educating me

Very mature reaction/response from you wink

1 Like

Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Namdeenero:

No one is island of knowledge. Skinks are not amphibian

1 Like

Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by Namdeenero(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2019
SirdimayG:

No one is island of knowledge. Skinks are not amphibian
My bad, closely related to the salamanders hence what I said, I was just vexed that you had to kill it... Thank you for the correction
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by DaddyMorenike: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Oh.
This is so harmless, you didn't have to kill it.
It's a local orangutan found in the sub Saharan topicals.
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
positivevibez:
Its just another harmless specie of lizard

And the victim has been crying around as if it can harm
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Oh.
This is so harmless, you didn't have to kill it.
It's a local orangutan found in the sub Saharan topicals.

It's so common somewhere I'm in Abeokuta Ogun state.
They're almost the same population with lizards
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by SirdimayG(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Namdeenero:
My bad, closely related to the salamanders hence what I said, I was just vexed that you had to kill it... Thank you for the correction

If only they know they wouldn't have killed it
Re: See the reptile Killed In A Friend's Room by iamapplord(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
SirdimayG:

Thanks for educating me

This is the kind of person we need to rule NIGERIA for us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

GSD. WG Showline. Long Coat. New Litter / Any One With A Female Long Coat Gsd For Sell In Western Nigeria Should Dm Me / A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.