Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (68197 Views)

COZA: Saraki’s Wife, Toyin Reacts To Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
iswallker:

I am not in coza - never been there - just stating facts as they are.... grin

Sorry if what I write offends you but they are just the truth.. cool

The truth?
I hope when your daughter accuses someone of rape the IGP sends a truckload of policemen to your house to invite her to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oyatz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
The case didn't happen in Lagos.
The accused, Pastor Fatoyinbo lives in Abuja.
The IG of Police is the head of ALL police stations in Nigeria and can operate in any police station/office.

CanadaOrBust:

Here are some things people are saying:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Korllami007: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Sound like someone who graduated from one of the Ivy League college unlike most commentators, they sound like someone from ifelodun technical college (so unintelligent)

Don't mind those dimwitts. They are saying is not civil for fato to invite the dakos with armed men but it's civil for the dakos to spoil fato's name all over the social media without any evidence.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:
The office of the IG can investigate any case in Nigeria sir.
ALL police stations in Nigeria are under the I.G of Police.

He can but he doesn’t unless federally criminal.

Anyway, I hope when your daughter accuses someone of rape the IGP sends a truckload of policemen to your house to invite her to Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oyatz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
All police Stations either in Ilorin, Lagos or Abuja are mere branche offices of ONE Nigeria Police under the Inspector GENERAL of Police. The office of the I.G can carry out any police duties anywhere in Nigeria.

1shortblackboy:
it didn't happen in Abuja. It was at illorin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by iswallker(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The truth?
I hope when your daughter accuses someone of rape the IGP sends a truckload of policemen to your house to invite her to Abuja

We should encourage daughters to speak up when an incident happens - not 20yrs latter when their memory of the incident is faint at most - and even if you have the conviction years later to report - go to a police station not the social media.

And stop being emotional - we didn't see a truck load of police - what we saw was a Toyota hiace bus with a visible registration..or maybe you care to post a picture of the truck load... undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:
The case didn't happen in Lagos.
The accused, Pastor Fatoyinbo lives in Abuja.
The IG of Police is the head of ALL police stations in Nigeria and can operate in any police station/office.

U just defeated your own argument. He could have sent local police since they are all equally under him. Abuja implies intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
iswallker:

We should encourage daughters to speak up when an incident happens - not 20yrs latter when their memory of the incident is faint at most - and even if you have the conviction years later to report - go to a police station not the social media.

Once again, we all know how Nigerian police is. Your only true defense is public outcry - as we are witnessing here

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oyatz(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Many Nigerians approach this issue solely from the emotional points of view.

1) No truck load of Police is shown in Timi Dakolo's post rather a bus parked in front of their house with a driver.

2) If the Police were there to intimidate as alleged, do you think they will allow him to be taking their pictures ,his own pictures and be tweeting.

3) Did the Police touch or malhandled Timi or Busola? Why rushing to the social media to seek sympathy instead of informing their lawyers?

CanadaOrBust:

He can but he doesn’t unless federally criminal.

Anyway, I hope when your daughter accuses someone of rape the IGP sends a truckload of policemen to your house to invite her to Abuja
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:
All police Stations either in Ilorin, Lagos or Abuja are mere branche offices of ONE Nigeria Police under the Inspector GENERAL of Police. The office of the I.G can carry out any police duties anywhere in Nigeria.

Which is exactly why he should delegate to local police station. Sending from Abuja amounts to intimidation

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:
Many Nigerians approach this issue solely from the emotional points of view.

1) No truck load of Police is shown in Timi Dakolo's post rather a bus parked in front of their house with a driver.

2) If the Police were there to intimidate as alleged, do you think they will allow him to be taking their pictures ,his own pictures and be tweeting.

3) Did the Police touch or malhandled Timi or Busola? Why rushing to the social media to seek sympathy instead of informing their lawyers?

You and I were not there. Here is what someone who was there wrote (and police has not denied it):

“Sending a bus load of armed policemen and shady men lying in wait to intimidate my wife and children today, forcing their way into my home? Is that how the REAL police deliver a letter? This is the best you can do? This is why all the hurting women and families haven't come against you?”.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Duggedised12(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
todaynewsreview:

Can you just point one of those comments out please Madam "what I don't like is insensitive".
go check them yourself,even at that, i dont expect you to know what an insensitive comment means since you don't even know what wisdom means to begin with undecided,sha advice your legend and bundle of wisdom to tune it down.Even pretty mike has fans so i am not surprised you are one of his fans undecided. I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by 1shortblackboy: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:

i was only making a correction on the place where the incident happened
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by PoliteActivist: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
BrutalJab:

150 likes form over 2million registered users

Use your number 6 abeg

150 likes in the short time I was paying attention
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by justmenoni: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
So true, you can always get a lawyer to represent you and then there're even Free legal services, sometimes I just have the feeling that some countries are not just on earth?

CanadaOrBust:

EXACTLY! And u r not even under obligation to Honour it. Amazing what Nigerians just accept
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by iswallker(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Once again, we all know how Nigerian police is. Your only true defense is public outcry - as we are witnessing here

You are wrong..

You report at police - they take you for testing - extract semen or DNA of the rapist - the case is already half won.. grin

What DNA will the extact from busola dakolo after 20yrs - so it becomes the pastors word against hers..and if she contradicts herself in any of the several testimonies she will give - it will cast doubt over her claims..furthermore 20yrs later the police will be asking her embarrassing questions - it it goes to court which I doubt - the lawyers will tear her appart with questions she won't have answers for - its very dicey my brother - better not to go there.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by laudate: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Just like Neddstark's mum & sister was consistently raped by lunatics both in the anús and vaginá. That's how Neddstark came to this world with a retrograde reasoning..
Fixed!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Now I know why the Husband relegated her to the "Other room".
Madam Aisha, if Osibanjo's wife comments on any Islamic scandal I am 100% ur people would come for her head.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by obembet(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Nigerians are watching u, Fato. U and your COZA gang.
U can saturate social media with coza and your paid operatives, but real Nigerians are watching u.

Here are some things people are saying:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor”.

Sense is missing in your head
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Neddstark: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
laudate:

Fixed!

Your IQ must be lower than that of a mosquito that you cannot coin up words for yourself. You use other people's words to fight your battle. Perfect example of a retardeen
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by laudate: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Your IQ must be lower than that of a mosquito that you cannot coin up words for yourself. You use other people's words to fight your battle. Perfect example of a retardeen

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oyatz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sir,

1) There is no crime in Nigeria called Statutory rape.
2) The age of consent in Kwara State is 16years.

3) By 17years, 70% of girls in Nigeria have started eating the forbidden fruit without Government approval which should be given at 18years.

BrutalJab:

Rape Apologist.

She was 17 as at then. Have you heard of Statutory Rape? Noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by todaynewsreview: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Duggedised12:
go check them yourself,even at that, i dont expect you to know what an insensitive comment means since you don't even know what wisdom means to begin with undecided,sha advice your legend and bundle of wisdom to tune it down.Even pretty mike has fans so i am not surprised you are one of his fans undecided. I have said my own.

If truly you're who you portray, you would have known that wisdom apart from God's wisdom is subjective. I'm definitely sure you know if at all there's any, it's those jokelike comments everyone at onetime or the other has done. Take sentiment aside and judge objectively and pick out those insensitive comments you're accusing him and invariably me of please. Comparing sensible opinion with your assumed nonchalant is absurd of a woman like you.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by oyatz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
This doesn't mean they must come to Abuja.

The investigating officer's name and his phone number is written in the invitation letter.

CanadaOrBust:

Which is exactly why he should delegate to local police station. Sending from Abuja amounts to intimidation
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by laudate: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Korllami007:
Don't mind those dimwitts. They are saying is not civil for fato to invite the dakos with armed men but it's civil for the dakos to spoil fato's name all over the social media without any evidence.
The Dakolos were the first to report Fatoyinbo to the police at the end of June. There was no record that armed police officers were used to invite Fatoyinbo to the police HQ, for questioning.

So why should the reverse happen in the Dakolo's case?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Duggedised12(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
todaynewsreview:

If truly you're who you portray, you would have known that wisdom apart from God's wisdom is subjective. I'm definitely sure you know if at all there's any, it's those jokelike comments everyone at onetime or the other has done. Take sentiment aside and judge objectively and pick out those insensitive comments you're accusing him and invariably me of please. Comparing sensible opinion with your assumed nonchalant is absurd of a woman like you.

Thanks and God bless.
jokelike comments that earned him a ban, lol so you also don't know when to draw the line between sarcasm and stupidity as well, interesting.

Wisdom is subjective? Where did you hear that from ? Lol.

And by the way, i thought i told you to use your words wisely, which one is sentiments again?lol ,this back and forth with you is obviously a waste of time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by alphaNomega: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Bros, I no go lie o. I need am. [s]Meanwhile as u no fit answer my question na u be senseless[/s]

Then work for it and stop being 5TUPID
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by BruncleZuma: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
PoliteActivist:

NwaAmaikpe, take this with a grain of salt. Many people don't want u back - someone put up a post calling u a buffoon. It got 150 likes in a short time

In a forum with over 2 million users... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by BlackLaw: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha Buhari should understand that there is a great difference between rape victim and rape claimant?

Besides, it is not out of place for the police on the request of the accused to demand that the rape claimant jusitifes her accusations before she can be officially awarded the title of victim.
And justice meted out deservingly.

I am also confined to construe this attention to the IG of Police as an act of using office as a tool for obstruction of justice.
This is no case of intimidation but that of elucidation of misrepresented facts.

The Dakolos have just gotten the best opportunity to come out with their facts, I expected them to embrace it and defend their claims.
This is more than shouting #NotInMyChurch, #MeToo or floating a money-funnel NGO.

This is about setting the facts clear.
They need not call Segalink or RuggedMan when next a strange car comes near their dirty house unless they're confirming what the bible says about the wicked who run when no one is chasing.

Well, what do I even know?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by todaynewsreview: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Duggedised12:
jokelike comments that earned him a ban, lol so you also don't know when to draw the line between sarcasm and stupidity as well, interesting.

Wisdom is subjective? Where did you hear that from ? Lol.

And by the way, i thought i told you to use your words wisely, which one is sentiments again?lol ,this back and forth with you is obviously a waste of time.

Against all odds, you're only being pained just because the guy didn't support your media trial. Thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by BrutalJab: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:
Sir,

1) There is no crime in Nigeria called Statutory rape.
2) The age of consent in Kwara State is 16years.

3) By 17years, 70% of girls in Nigeria have started eating the forbidden fruit without Government approval which should be given at 18years.

Wow! Where and when did you see age of consent as 16 years in Kwara state?

Because by age 17, a lot of girls in Nigeria have started having sex doesn't give the right to rape anyone of them bro.

Even if they agree to have sex with you, run! You are a pedophile if you engage in such. Chai! Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Neddstark: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=80487152][/quote]

Someone's meme again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.