Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? (26867 Views)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Five Hideous Profanations That Has Crept Into The Church / Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by oruma19: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Biritiko:
Nigeria Christianity is not real Christianity
perfect analysis. Hard truth. Nigerian Christianity is fake... Everything about it is FAKE

1 Like

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Chithauri(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2019
honestly it has. I understand the whole king David danced angle, but it has become something these days. David for his dance never lost consciousness of the reason for his dance which is God.But today dey wan turn am to club, ladies shaking their waist with reckless abandon while the guys dance like drunkards. They either sleep off during sermon or walk out and wait for the next praise session.
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Scoobiano1991: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
You are allowed to dance for Jesus just as you are allowed to sing praises of his name. You can dance galala, skelewu, azonto, shaku shaku for all you care, Jesus loves all forms of praise and worship. What isn't allowed is any dance that is sexually suggestive such as twerking or grinding next to the opposite sex.

Eg...Soapy grin
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Chithauri(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
You are allowed to dance for Jesus just as you are allowed to sing praises of his name. You can dance galala, skelewu, azonto, shaku shaku for all you care, Jesus loves all forms of praise and worship. What isn't allowed is any dance that is sexually suggestive such as twerking or grinding next to the opposite sex.
there is a message behind some dance. Not all praise and worship is acceptable. I'm not so sure Jesus will inhabit a praise of soapy.
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by daddytime(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Na today nyansh enter back?
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2019
We christains should read the books Paul wrote more with understanding.. and not just go about creating multiple standards with judgmental mindset saying what a person is doing is sinful, this is why christaindom is full of too much denomination...
While trying not to conform with the ways of people who do things without any form of control or without spirit leading.. let’s not eventually slip into relegion at the same time...

there’s no heavenly dance, all is earthly derived... it is the heart that matters when dancing or any form of praise..
are u dancing to show off dance moves or tweak so people can see u are sexy...
Whateva dance u want to dance go ahead so far u ain’t heart isn’t pointing to you but pointing to God which is what true worship is.:

2 Likes

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by IvarTheBoneless: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Yes ooo.

One old fat black woman was shaking her mountainous bakassi and twerking in my face undecided

Hallelujah cry

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Goldenovas: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Jhayeahsam01:
I use this opportunity to seek for a help of job within Osun, oyo or kwara..

been a graduate from agronomy department since years back.

am a family man and got lot of responsibilities.

will be happy if you could help a soul from depression and God bless you..

jayebabasammy@gmail.com
what's app chat 08033106047

I suggest you walk up to any big processing farm around that axis like Holam in ilorin etc and apply for a contract job.
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by IvarTheBoneless: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2019
guterKerl:
This Sunday morning, someone somewhere is having sex right now despite all the problems we are facing as a country.

Or....planning to.

I am looking at my long list of GFs, want to pick one to minister to this morning.

Let me use the rod of Moses to part her thighs. cool
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Oh ye judgers , please God gave you ass to shake it . so shake it in the house of the lord because of his blessings, shake it to shame the devil. People who dont like your dance steps can go to hell
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Lugianostar(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Worship and praises unto God is in consonance with a heart of appreciation that can be done on the detect of the holy spirit if he reigns in you and not to be determine by you.

If you allow the spirit to use you during these session, he teach you how to dance and equally sing for him in an orderly manner as our God isn't an author of confusion anytime.

Worldly dances have crept into the church and is becoming a norm that must be stop.

Imagine an annointed man of God dancing shoki while praise is ongoing is an eye saw in the body of Christ.

God will help us to know the best practice in doing worship and praise in the church.

1 Like

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by chizzyreal: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2019
This cursed cele? This ain't Christians angry
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Goldicon49: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Lol so David For Bible Way Naked Dance Nkor . Dude God doesn't care what kind of dance as long as you're in his House and you're dancing to his Name . Because God no create any particular dance come say "My children Na This one una go dy dance for Church " nah he said "Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with Timbre and harb for the lord takes delight in his People " .. So my Guy if you like use head nack Ground na your God you dy dance for . But no dance soapy oh mk you and God no get problem oh lol

1 Like

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by nepapole(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

For LFC, all of us just the Wine Poco, Go down Poco....Eeh Eeh!!!
Do u mean liverpool football club?
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by FASASI1(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:

so I can also soapy for Jesus
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by deltateam: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Omooba77:

Aye ti rapala wonu ijo, ijo ti rapala wonu aye..

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Goldicon49: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Guy why na . I no be Cele oh but that ain't right bro . You with God don talk before? E tell you say e curse them ni . You know if na them dy do rightby God self ? Did God ask for anyone's help to Judge Churches , this ain't right , God is a perfect being ,
I don't see why he will need your help to decide who is doing wrong in his house by dancing what you call worldly dance . Everyman for him self oh . Dance your own oh mk God bless you . No dy look person own . Many of the dances they dance in church that you see as decent one go way back , this dances na watin people don dance to the gods way them dy serve even before Christianity come author=chizzyreal post=80479277]This cursed cele? This ain't Christians angry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Goldicon49: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2019
chizzyreal:
This cursed cele? This ain't Christians angry
Guy why na . I no be Cele oh but that ain't right bro . You with God don talk before? E tell you say e curse them ni . You know if na them dy do rightby God self ? Did God ask for anyone's help to Judge Churches , this ain't right , God is a perfect being ,
I don't see why he will need your help to decide who is doing wrong in his house by dancing what you call worldly dance . Everyman for him self oh . Dance your own oh mk God bless you . No dy look person own . Many of the dances they dance in church that you see as decent one go way back , this dances na watin people don dance to their different deity here in Africa way them dy serve even before Christianity come
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by bionixs: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
kulay1:
You can't dance like a vixen on Friday
and ask God to the fixing on Sunday!

In the house of God, modesty and simplicity should be employed.
as David danced almost naked, abi? Ogbeni face front and dance your own and leave God to judge. A woman who was on David 's matter on same issue, ended up barren. God's ways are something else
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Every business registered under religion isnt a place of worship to Almighty God.. most are designed to accommodate evil doers...I cant imagine attending the same church with a ritualist ,Yahoo x armed robbers, prostitutes , kidnappers, fraudsters for over a year without them feeking remorse or coming to to confess and turn a new leaf. A day or 2 is enough to convert the above mentioned professions into a genuine child of God i.e if you step into the real House of God. Every where x every corner in Nigeria u find disco houses called churches.. God have mercy.. the church biz don cast sef..you chants find 10 mosque in one street..na church u go see 19 in just one street. Who are we deceiving ? God forgive me especially cos I v lost interest in attending any church.

1 Like

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by Dewisedick: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2019
It is scriptural... that in the last days 'those drums use to worship idols will be brought to the Church to the glory of God.

Here is another scripture
Isaiah 2:11 “The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day."

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by BenzEne1(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
guterKerl:
This Sunday morning, someone somewhere is having sex right now despite all the problems we are facing as a country.

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by omakay(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
guterKerl:

Cheeiiiii, e dey make sense die!!!!!

When most of your neighbors don commot for hood.....

Enough space and privacy to try plenty styles!!!!!
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by otokx(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Wish to know how exactly David danced.

Definitely not in a seductive, immoral, self seeking manner.
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by may320: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2019
The church has mingled with the world and it's really worrisome.
How can people bring club dance to the church?
Those mentioning David, were you told he danced shaku shaku or Azonto?
Most of the dancing steps introduced by the musicians are from hell fire but sadly, Christians have allowed the foxes in sheep's clothing to bring it into the church unaware and they embraced it.
Oh Lord! Send down revival to your true churches we pray!

1 Like

Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by jpmoriarti(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2019
OP, can you please show me a biblical explanation on how Christians should dance in the church??

Trying to sell human traditions as though they are instructions from God!

I don't know why Nigerians are such hypocrites! sad sad
Re: Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? by jpmoriarti(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2019
may320:
The church has mingled with the world and it's really worrisome.
How can people bring club dance to the church?
Those mentioning David, were you told he danced shaku shaku or Azonto?
Most of the dancing steps introduced by the musicians are from hell fire but sadly, Christians have allowed the foxes in sheep's clothing to bring it into the church unaware and they embraced it.
Oh Lord! Send down revival to your true churches we pray!
Can you show a biblical explanation of how Christian dance should be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.