Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo (32390 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by naphunlimited(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Fear of the unknown.

Please check my signature for that extra income you desire.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by DOMINO001: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2019
I can now confirm the low level of IQ they say Nigeria has as a country. From comments here, it is obvious many Nigerians don't reason at all. So a group of 10 policemen, for example, park a bus in front of your house, and 2 or 3 of them walk down to your door to deliver their letter. What is wrong with this format? We have seen police arrest peeps in this country. People should know that the Timis are not just accusers, they can also be accused for slandering since they have not charged the 'pastor' to court. All you could do was to post on SM alleging armed men in front of your house. For the record, street/patrol police are armed in Nigeria. This Timi of a guy is seriously seeking public sympathy. Just read some comments on SM when he posted that thrash.

A rapist should be given a life sentence.
Same thing should be done to a false accuser.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by wizardus: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2019
We are here...We will see how everything unfolds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZX5ffDReYI
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by xperiencelove(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2019
When we all know the truth, some folks are still swallowing it and speak out lies all in the name of ' I'm a Christian, I must support the pastor in this case'. It is a pity. We are Africans.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by imam07: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Gandollar:
Police could have just called him on phone instead of going there in a bus loaded with armed policeman.
did u attend school at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by xperiencelove(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2019
DOMINO001:
I can now confirm the low level of IQ they say Nigeria has as a country. From comments here, it is obvious many Nigerians don't reason at all. So a group of 10 policemen, for example, park a bus in front of your house, and 2 or 3 of them walk down to your door to deliver their letter. What is wrong with this format? We have seen police arrest peeps in this country. People should know that the Timis are not just accusers, they can also be accused for slandering since they have not charged the 'pastor' to court. All you could do was to post on SM alleging armed men in front of your house. For the record, street/patrol police are armed in Nigeria. This Timi of a guy is seriously seeking public sympathy. Just read some comments on SM when he posted that thrash.

Well done, a man with great IQ. What is now delaying the Police to charge the accused to court since the case has been reported and filed in June at Lagos? And why are they inviting the supposed victim to Abuja for ordinary questioning. Is Lagos Police differs from Abuja Police?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by naijaboy756: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Christain110wd:
For what
you are cursed for defrauding people. All your generation will be fraudsters and dealt with as same
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by babyfaceafrica: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2019
adewest1999:
so because he no post am for instagram you dey talk say them no invite am
no mind am
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:

Are you for real? Even in the US, police will invite you with a phone call? Is police a baby-sitting service or something?
Arrest is different from invitation.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by lexy2014: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2019
AZeD1:

There's a big difference between police men with guns on the street and them camping in front of your house..

Is it d hiace bus that d police used to camp in front of his house?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

@ emboldened

Where exactly did you see this information Mr high IQ

Timi said they forced their way into his house

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by xperiencelove(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2019
imam07:
did u attend school at all.
You are the one that doesn't even pass through school gate.
In 2013, EFCC invited me through phone call from Abuja for questioning and they told me to show up in their Ibadan based because I was in Ibadan then. I went there the following day when I have nothing to hide. Meanwhile, if they had wanted me to come to Abuja, they have to foot my transport fare because I have to go by air.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Agwaso: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2019
It doesn't make any sense for the police to send heavily armed, unidentified men(police without uniform) in a private bus just to deliver a simple letter. If the police were out of vehicle they should have delivered the letter through speed post. There is something fishy about this matter. I am very curious why the police would need a battalion of men to deliver a letter?

gnykelly:

If court demands for correspondent of the case... You expect the police to be found wanting.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by DOMINO001: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Where exactly did you see this information Mr high IQ

Timi said they forced there way into his house

You still believe Timi? Remember, he called the world world that armed men stormed his house. And now it is police that visited.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
Na only invite dem invite you na, why is he ranting? undecided I pray Justice should be done.

And the rapist pastor wasn't invited?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

You still believe Timi? Remember, he called the world world that armed men stormed his house. And now it is police that visited.

Timi said it was police. No de talk nonsense
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Tellemall: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2019
xperiencelove:

Well done, a man with great IQ. What is now delaying the Police to charge the accused to court since the case has been reported and filed in June at Lagos? And why are they inviting the supposed victim to Abuja for ordinary questioning. Is Lagos Police differs from Abuja Police?

The accused made his case in Abuja since he resides in Abuja.

The accusers live in Lagos. Perhaps the two police bases have been communicating and decided to honor the Abuja case laid. Why that one takes precedence over the earlier laid case is still something your police are yet to explain to us. Except the accused took action the moment the video came out. Or except he's actually intimidating them.

Unfortunate. One would think that the accused will be invited at some point. But then, your Nigerian police are messed up and live for the highest bidder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

Were they not armed ?

Did they come in a police van or civilian bus ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by DOMINO001: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
xperiencelove:

Don't you think you would have scored a point if you had posted a pic of the case report in Lagos command. Or you guys are still doing the SM police report. Remember that interview by Timi's can't stand as a statement in court.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by DOMINO001: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Where they not armed ?

Did a come in a police van or civilian bus ?
We are not in Iceland. Police in Nigeria are armed. Even when they are going to the church.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

We are not in Iceland. Police in Nigeria are armed. Even when they are going to the church.
This is not true but total falsehood.

Police are armed in Nigeria only when they want to be armed.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Agwaso: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
My brother, the bus is not a police coloured vehicle, does not have a police registration number and the occupants were not identified as police. You can see from the picture that the driver is not on police uniform. Why would heavily armed police men carryout their official duty without any form of identification? Remember their intent was to delivery a letter and not to bring them to the station. Why would they need several police men to deliver the said letter?

DOMINO001:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Lekanbery: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Clean iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two. Lagos/ikotun
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Tellemall: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

If you were in your house in Nigeria with such a questionable case and someone pressed the doorbell, but you saw "police" officers with their guns out, would you open your door with your wife and children seated behind you?

It could turn into a forceful arrest or instant death, since you don't really have any laws in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by DOMINO001: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Timi said it was police. No de talk nonsense
Stop this lies.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by DOMINO001: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Tellemall:

If you were in your house in Nigeria with such a questionable case and someone pressed the doorbell, but you saw "police" officers with their guns out, would you open your door with your wife and children seated behind you?

It could turn into a forceful arrest or instant death, since you don't really have any laws in Nigeria.
I would not go SM and claim they are strange armed men. Why not state that police invaded your residence. What if they hurt you? And you later say it was police that hurt you. How will people see you. Why not report the case the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by tobsonkings: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2019
am of the opinion that this is not about money, power or intimidation. Timi is,also a celebrity who is rich. H is songs will be remembered in years to come. Police visits your house to serve you a letter and u wont let us rest.. why not give us photographic evidence of the arm men police who broke in to intimidate your family. Seeking public sympathy through social media is not the way forward. A toyota hi ace bus is not armed policemen. its important we say what we mean and,mean what we say.

Justice is not what you know. it simply what you can proof in the court of law. whether PB is guilty of rape or not, he knows and whetherBusola and Timi claim is of falsehood, they also know. to eveery reaction, there is an equal and opposite force. Who can proof his claim in a court of law?

lets the movie begin!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Freshbaba95(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
But police has not invited the pastor, the accused

No wonder people don't speak up in Nigeria

That's the difference between normal, and celebrities. They can't help but post everything on social media. You don't expect the pastor to be posting his invitation letter online

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by utenwuson: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
But police has not invited the pastor, the accused

No wonder people don't speak up in Nigeria
invite him over what exactly? Timi and his wife never took the case to the police or even attempt sue biodun , just ranting on social media for u and I to judge, whereas the pastor has taken a bold step to reporting them to the police for the falsehood against him.... Either ways, the pastor will definitely win in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by utenwuson: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Just an invitation and they were armed fully ready for battle, and since when does it take more than two police men to deliver an invitation letter to someone who is actually a victim of the case being investigated as claimed by the police
did u read the invitation letter at all? They are being invited for falsehood which is what was reported by the pastor, timi and wife should have gone to the police to officially report a rape case but no, they re coming on social media to gather sentiment, who told u the police were even armed? All we saw was a bus with a driver on mufti..... Me I no see gun.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by utenwuson: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Gandollar:
Police could have just called him on phone instead of going there in a bus loaded with armed policeman.
u saw the loaded police Ken actually? Call him on phone to invite him officially?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Stuns In Waist Long Red Braids (photos) / Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" / Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.