Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo (32393 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Basher8583: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Xda59:

But it is common seeing police officers go about their duties with their service armed. Timiis only crying wolf when there is none

In a car not registered to the police?
Whose private car is that?
Are you ok?
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Deemas(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Where's the evidence to corroborate that opinion?

Just because the accused doesn't squeak at every given moment on social media is not to say he's not been invited for questioning. And possibly attended.

But rather than do things according to the law, Madam is whipping up sentiments and is yet to give a full account or details of the said incident formally. Her social media interview can hardly fully suffice as a total recount.. You've got to substantiate your allegations so respond to the invitation.

I'm not a rape enabler nor an alarmist!!

I seek to know the truth

Its either you are biased or you lack simple comprehension. Accuser filed a complain, nothing happened. The accused filed a complain of false accusation, police quickly stormed the accusers house. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2019
What is Coza calling police for?

Did Timi threaten his peace/safety?
Is Timi stalking him?
Is he seeking a restraining order?

Otherwise, if he wants to sue Timi for Libel or character defamation, a subpoena should be sent to Timi, indicating the court date, and time he is needed in court. Nigeria Police should not be moved by personality, and oppressing the poor. we can never know true peace/stability, unless everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Marpol:

Sleeping with an underage even with her consent is rape!
Its not rape oga.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Boxer007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Guys can we discuss serious topic about gay rights for all men?. All men unity so females can get lost. We dont need them
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
cushious:

That means you are not an all-rounder. grin
that is why i don't argue on celeb, except football,maybe ps2 and 3 and bet9ja. Anything relate to ball and document about wildlife and aljezeera, music na only mp3 on my phone so till today, i no sabbi most of the musicians even if i see them on tv
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Saao(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
Na only invite dem invite you na, why is he ranting? undecided I pray Justice should be done.
I wonder oo my sister. What did he really wants? is like he thinks as soon as he and his wife made the allegations, they should send pastor Abiodun to prison. Let them be ready to substantiate their allegations since the case of Neymar, I don't jump into conclusions for things like this.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmmm..... Anyways the truth must be made manifest... Not by ranting and making noise....
There is more to your Revelation. Tarnishing a person's image online for something that happened 20 yrs ago shouldn't be taken for granted. LET LOVE LEAD!! JUSTICE IS WHAT WE WANT!

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by smeag0l(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi is not a hardened criminal neither is he living in the creeks/ghettos of port harcourt where he grew up. He lives on television island in Lagos. They should stop harassing the young man and his family for speaking up and standing by the truth![quote author=anonymous1759 post=80480509][/quote]
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by smeag0l(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't blame you. It's nairaland mods that I blame for allowing children on this forum. If you see me in reality I'll know whethe you'll be able to utter the BS youre uttering here. I pray you fall victim of police intimidation someday so that you'll know how it feels.
bishopkay:

I have said my piece. If it hurts you, go kill yourself. Y'all sentimental kids can now take your phlegm filled running noses out my mentions! Lips sealed on this matter from now so you can join Timi to rant all you can

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by imam07: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
xperiencelove:

You are the one that doesn't even pass through school gate.
In 2013, EFCC invited me through phone call from Abuja for questioning and they told me to show up in their Ibadan based because I was in Ibadan then. I went there the following day when I have nothing to hide. Meanwhile, if they had wanted me to come to Abuja, they have to foot my transport fare because I have to go by air.
You just went to meet effcc based on audio on phone. I guess right you do not have primary school certificate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Amoxman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
then you watched a different video..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0JhjVvHgYS/?igshid=g8mwoy9bxtyf

Lies the police from Abuja came with a bus this are rrs rapid response squad called by Sega links to rescue timi when he said strange men where in front of his house, it was an activist segalinks and rugged man that called this set of police men

If person talk una go say rapist enabler rapist alarmist una no go try day sure

Timi and this so called bloggers looking for likes and comments go just day manipulate una bcs una day quick to condem especially when it's a pastor involved

This pastor ignor since una say he day guilty na why he keep quite he report the case now una say he for allow God fight for am, na wa for una o

Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by lomprico(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ayoswit:
Na only invite dem invite you na, why is he ranting? undecided I pray Justice should be done.

una just dey change mouth anyhow, from 'it a lie, timi just looking for attention' to 'it's just a police invite' e go soon clear for una eyes when fat oyinbo is jailed lass lass
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by tendawarrior1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gandollar:
Police could have just called him on phone instead of going there in a bus loaded with armed policeman.
na jst 3 policemen oo
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by koboko69: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Xda59:

But it is common seeing police officers go about their duties with their service armed. Timiis only crying wolf when there is none

It is uncommon except there mission is to effect an arrest. Why are u guys twisting facts? A police constable can go knock on their gate and deliver the letter or better still the letter could be mailed. Policemen enter okada to go make arrests....why can one police man enter okada to go deliver letter. cheesy
Call a spade a spade
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Marpol: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pattypatt:
Its not rape oga.

What is it madam?
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by Marpol: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

that's why I use might not be worthy to be called a pastor but does she have evidence to prove that at the court of law as the man denied having any intimacy with her and her family silence on the ongoing case is not going to help here.

in this kind of case she needs documented and pictorial evidence than her emotional, sentimental and her expression evidences

Did you follow the Bill Cosby rape case?
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by bishopkay: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
smeag0l:
I don't blame you. It's nairaland mods that I blame for allowing children on this forum. If you see me in reality I'll know whethe you'll be able to utter the BS youre uttering here. I pray you fall victim of police intimidation someday so that you'll know how it feels.

Shut up your dirty foolish mouth! God punish that mouth u used in calling me a child! Perhaps we can set up a meet so we know who's the kid or whether you'd be able to say the rubbish you just said to my face.

You can't say your piece without insults? I'm a very factual person and I stick to my point timi is being an attention seeking b1tch with this move.
Re: Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo by dochenaj: 4:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Ayoswit:
So you take police van to deliver invitation letter abi? Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy / Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / See Psquare's Hot Christmas Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.