Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! (47873 Views)

Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman: 22 Year-old Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Lamasta(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greener pasture turned sour somebody should pls help her o
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by martineverest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerians could be heartless, especially at the sight of money...

how can one sell his patriots to slavery cos of money?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by IvarTheBoneless: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Must be a Yoruba Muslim

She might have been chanting sai barber in 2015

Pity

Sad that Yorubas would always rule you no matter how much you rant. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by ogb5(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stupid problem.

Nigerians sell their fellow citizens into slavery because if meagre 400 dollars.

The Arabs give the Nigerian agent 400 USD per girl and just because of that the Nigerian agent will trick the girls into believing that they have a very good job waiting for them in Oman. Only to end up as slave
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by ajebuter(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why an African woman would want to go to Arab country to 'hustle' is just beyond my comprehension..

Two people Arabs have zero respect or regard for are: women and blacks..

She's in for a long ride and l pray help gets to her swiftly ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is just one in a thousand that have the opportunity to air her ordeal. Year after year women faced domestic violence oppression sex molestation and gross abuse of the fundamental human rights l feel sport for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by holafloyd(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/Housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10xb_1JxHhc

you forgot to mention the name of the agent that took you to Oman na!!! Abi make we turn CID dey look for them upanddan?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Richmoney1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Not all dou, I have a friend there currently working as a maid too but she’s been taking care of well, the only thing she complains about was her not going out at all except with the family she’s working for... nothing like abuse or maltreatment so far + dis is her second month there
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by famouscargo4u: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
that is the best thing she can do

How can she come when she is been incarcerated, has her international passport taken and everything collctes from her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wow! And she didn't manage to give useful info that would help the authority find her? Hian! It is well!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Adelaide2: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
She's Yoruba. Afenifere, OPC and Osibanjo should wade in
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by peekhayleb(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
God epp us
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by stankezzy: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerians and foolishness , u voted somebody u know that does not have any plans for d country , things are hard economy is going down , people are being killed ,then when somebody tries to go out to find greener pasture , u that made d country uninhabitable will still call her names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by faceland: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Arabs are plainly wicked towards kafars or blacks. Even Egyptians here would bleep you up. They believe you should work for free and work hard (with no guilt).
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by NwaJozi: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nawao
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by TSRC: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
If you cannot travel to canada, america or western europe, sit at home.

No where else is safe. Arabs are the worst human beings on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by mchc1001: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am afread they will harvest this girl organs at last
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eya but wetin carry her go meet the agents.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by faceland: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Recently I met an Arab that sincerely think (from his actions) that blacks should work for free. As soon as I was able to pressure him to pay, I deleted his number even though he was talking about more opportunities. I was shocked by his audacity to think I blacks should work for free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
She should have read the thread on Oman, before departing...........
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Sterope(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
When you tell them not to go, they will tell you that their own case will be different. It is legit, they have covered all the bases.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Comedian2019: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
You just stay in one room, telling us tales. Who still believes trash?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by TSRC: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
faceland:
Recently I met an Arab that sincerely think (from his actions) that blacks should work for free. As soon as I was able to pressure him to pay, I deleted his number even though he was talking about more opportunities. I was shocked by his audacity to think I blacks should work for free.
That is why i support their complete subjugation by isreal.

Isreal cam be racist too, but they are significantly better than arabs.
Nigerians are there hustling and living fine.

And they offer illegal immigrants some money to leave their country.
That is significantly better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by philip0906(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
ajebuter:
Why an African woman would want to go to Arab country to 'hustle' is just beyond my comprehension..

Two people Arabs have zero respect or regard for are: women and blacks..

She's in for a long ride and l pray help gets to her swiftly ..
ignore them. They knew what they signed up for. Things probably didn't go how she wanted, she's now crying foul e.g maybe she's been owed wages (Arabs are notorious for doing that) or she feels the pay is too small for the amount of work she's putting in.

But to say she didn't know that she was going to render sex as a service, is complete folly and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by toprealman: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
that is the best thing she can do
if it was that easy for her she won't have made the video.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by ogb5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
She should call that number from Oman. It is an agency created by the Oman government to look into cases of forced labour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by smithyemy: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
U better send ur phone no in oman, your full name and your address. That will help us to help u better and faster. The earlier the better for u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Godbpraised: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where is Aisha Buhari. If na coza pastor she go don enter one chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.