Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! (47876 Views)

Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman: 22 Year-old Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/Housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10xb_1JxHhc

She didn't give out any information that would make her traceable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Homiesjinxbank:
Come home

Did u even watch the video ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
that is the best thing she can do

Watch the video before replying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by otherway: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Homiesjinxbank:
Come home

Mumu...did you watch the video before commenting?..that is what she is crying for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Duggedised12(f): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
ladiesreject:
If you don't have anything to do outside Nigeria, then there's no point traveling.

All those travel agents will promise you heaven and earth just because they want to collect your money, but reality will dawn on you once you get to your destination.

I rather stay here and be free than travel to one country and be a slave.

I like my freedom abeg.

I wish her well sha
The worse part is that its not just blacks that are victims of this o,even Asians especially from Thailand are victims too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by executive12: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
How did she end up in Oman? Nigerians are too slow to learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
executive12:
How did she end up in Oman? Nigerians are too slow to learn.
I'm telling you undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by wizedomain(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
andrew444:
Recently when i was traveling via Ethiopia airline i saw a young girl and i ask her where is she going, she said oman, as i heard oman one thing just came through my mind and i shake my head without her knowing and felt pity, she has this mgbeke look, i am not judging her but i am sure she doesnt know what she is going to do in oman.

Who knows maybe it's same we met with blue dress and heading to Oman via Dubai layover

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
My cousin in the village aged 18 also went for this shit. 100k monthly . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by andrew444(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
wizedomain:

Who knows maybe it's same we met with blue dress and heading to Oman via Dubai layover

hhahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by shams040(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Am not trying to be sentimental here and really saddened at her plight but of all country why choose OMAN is really crazy how people think these Arabians give a fvck about Africans and some people think going 'abroad' is their breakthrough well i pray help come her way but is definitely not always greener at the other side..if u want to travel out choose CANADA others are undecided

Check my signature

1 omani riyyah is around 900naira so most people dont know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lies!!!

She’s fake news! Does that look like the face of someone in fear or deeply saddened?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Arowolowumie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sorry
Allah will set you free and bring you back home safely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by yommen: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Homiesjinxbank:
Come home

Come home? How will she come home now?. Passport seized. No money on her. She is not allowed to go out meaning she doesn't even know anywhere there. So how does she come home? She needs help. The only way is to contribute the 350k that will buy her freedom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by 8k2nutz: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
ajebuter:
Why an African woman would want to go to Arab country to 'hustle' is just beyond my comprehension..

Two people Arabs have zero respect or regard for are: women and blacks

She's in for a long ride and l pray help gets to her swiftly ..

Now imagine a black woman. Even lower than their camels in their minds.

Still I don't understand how these peeps never learn. They've got Google and stuff. Check out stories before you move

Maybe she's the my case is different brood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Ejadike(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is very bad. Anyway, you guys can browse anyhow you wish with this airtel Binge Plan. Enjoy massive data.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by watchindelta(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Even oman aba naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Sad that Yorubas would always rule you no matter how much you rant. grin

Rule?
Obasanjo is a Yoruba Christian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by advocate666: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afonja and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Tareq1105: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Reactions from Nigerians

Our able and reliable Chairman of Diasporal Commission, Hon Abike Dabiri will surely rise to the occasion.

I trust her, just wait and see within one week she will speak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by follock007(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
i am seeing this for the second time... is she doing a fund raiser or what

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
The more thing change the more they remain the same, slavery didn't stop, its just being redefined.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by hisgrace090: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Am not trying to be sentimental here and really saddened at her plight but of all country why choose OMAN is really crazy how people think these Arabians give a fvck about Africans and some people think going 'abroad' is their breakthrough well i pray help come her way but is definitely not always greener at the other side..if u want to travel out choose CANADA others are undecided

Check my signature

She want to go Islam the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Raymonbell(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Go to the Nigerian embassy and ask for help. Naptip will handle the rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Raymonbell(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Go to the Nigerian embassy and ask for help. Naptip will handle the process

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Folksyharry(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
ladiesreject:
If you don't have anything to do outside Nigeria, then there's no point traveling.

All those travel agents will promise you heaven and earth just because they want to collect your money, but reality will dawn on you once you get to your destination.

I rather stay here and be free than travel to one country and be a slave.

I like my freedom abeg.

I wish her well sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Useless Nigerian celebs won't see this video and make it go viral and offer assistance but if its to make noise on irrelevant matters dem go carry am for head

I really feel bad for the lady

Blacks are really wicked to themselves
I kno arabs are heartless but they don't do this to themselves

Only blacks are slave in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by Dpharisee: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Some think that Oman is a Muslim country and they will be treated well as fellow Muslims. Wrong!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by planetx: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just poisoned their food and run away, Africans need to start being wicked to this other races and stop this we are the world mentality when everyone hates your guts. But our mentality towards money is also our downfall we are the only race that will sell each other out for monetary gains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by shogsman(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
How can we reach her,is there an account number or something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by shogsman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
planetx:
Just poisoned their food and run away, Africans need to start being wicked to this other races and stop this we are the world mentality when everyone hates your guts.
Run away where,she's stranded don't you get it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! by LordPsalm(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
These Middle eastern countries are babaric yet soo religious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.