Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide (7622 Views)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by anonimi: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
but nigerian army is already building drones and stuff....

what are you wailing about....??

...........about the technically defeated Boko Haram that is still swallowing billions of dollars for phantom equipment.
Are you satisfied
Buhari's CJN borrowed the technicality word from his remote control president.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

SignalNG1:
December 23, 2015
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said on Wednesday that the Nigerian military had met the December deadline to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

The minister said this during his maiden meeting with editorial heads of media houses in Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that President Mohammadu Buhari had, upon assuming office, issued a December 31 deadline to the military to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.

“I can confidently say this because just recently, I led a group of 33 journalists from both the local and international media to the hot bed of the insurgency, that is, Maiduguri, Kondugua, Kaoure and Bama.

“Today, I can report to you that the entire 70 plus kilometres stretch from Maiduguri to Bama and all the way to Banki which leads to Cameroun and the Central African Republic are in the hands of our gallant troops.”

He said the military presence could be felt ”every few metres along the road; at a point along that road we were just a kilometre to Sambisa forest.

“They have so degraded the capacity of Boko Haram that the terrorists can no longer hold on to any territory just as they can no longer carry out any spectacular attack.”

Mohammed, however, said that though there were still cases of suicide bombings, it was pertinent to note that such was the nature if insurgency globally.

“Unlike a war between two armies, an insurgency never ends with arms victory

“Even in countries like Colombia where insurgency was supposed to have ended decades ago, attacks like this still happen.”

He said that the insurgents had adopted a new style of attacking soft targets like motor parks, schools, entertainment centres, religious centres, killing innocent people mostly women and children.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/boko-haram-military-have-met-december-deadline-lai-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by newdawn2017(f): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
It will still not see the light of the day....if at all it will happen it's only in the South West where one brown teeth drug baron is their overlord and they asslick their masters from the North.

We in the South South and South East will resist it with the last drop of our blood.

Useless Army and stupid President.
Stop joining SS with SE. undecided as can single handedly resist such with d last drop of her blood, & so should d SE. The ogonis in as singlehandedly resisted & stopped shell oil exploration from drilling in there land, till today as we speak.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Olorunnim: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

What drones are you talking about, those toys? Is that one called drone, We're talking drones that can conduct airstrikes and surveillance you're talking Toys angry
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Olorunnim: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
FRESHG:
YOU MINORITIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING WHEN ISSUES LIKE THIS ARE BEING DISCUSSED. RUGA SETTLEMENT IS WELCOMED IN YORUBA LAND
Only in your ancestral land and not mine. which sane military abandons the business of security and takes up cattle rearing?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by double0seven(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
This news is three years ago bow
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Olorunnim:
What drones are you talking about, those toys? Is that one called drone, We're talking drones that can conduct airstrikes and surveillance you're talking Toys angry

ours can all those things you mentioned too....

because black people produced it doesnt mean its completly useless....
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Olorunnim: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

ours can all those things you mentioned too....

because black people produced it doesnt mean its completly useless....
Brother it's not about because it's a Blackman's product or anything All of them Na Pakistan product dem just upgrade am.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Teejaxjims01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
I believed, this kind of joke is expensive... You guys should rather face your basic responsibility of security and leave cattle rearing for farmers. Nigeria is just another house of comedy sha.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
skedman:

illiterate, the army is an institution ,a community on its own .
They engaged in all activities like that of a commmunity and it is usually the best because they are very discipline
They have their own schools
Market
Driver
Mechanic
Barber, plumber,pilot etc
Farming shouldnt be a big deal for them

We have many security issues confronting us now,establishing cattle ranch right in the middle of a war on so many fronts facing the nation is a no no.
Get that into your empty skull
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by jamace(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

Where are the drones? Where in Nigeria have they been used in military operations?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
newdawn2017:
Stop joining SS with SE. undecided as can single handedly resist such with d last drop of her blood, & so should d SE. The ogonis in as singlehandedly resisted & stopped shell oil exploration from drilling in there land, till today as we speak.

I have always warn them about it ,
I hate d talk of ss n se, it belittles both ss n se...we know we are one ,and
Everyone's hands should be on deck ,
Nigerdelta has the interllect and igbos are tech-experts ,middle belt the greater strength with all this we are ahead of any force in this africa ...
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
double0seven:
This news is three years ago bow

Nigerian army brought it back ,to taste our cowardice
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by plaindealer: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
booscy:
Other Armies are building drones and advanced military technology and this is what Nigerian Army has been reduced to.

No wonder. They ship southern officers to get killed by boko haram and send northern officers to disguise as herders.

I pity this country. When It eventually starts, the army will be wiped off with so much ease.

Nonsense military, competing with police now for egunje and fulanis now for cow

You people try too hard and even go out of your way never to make sense. Funny when you people say you pity Nigeria when in fact you should be feeling sorry for yourselves.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is just a joke, Nigerian Army ke....why would be army be interested in someone's else business? this is still the RUGA system we are talking about....after all, the heads of the various Army divisions and units are still FULANI
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Nigerian army brought it back ,to taste our cowardice
3 year old news,you have resuscitated it just to carry out your mischievous midday news as usual. Truly secessionists are propagandists. Coward
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

3 year old news,you have resuscitated it just to carry out your mischievous midday news as usual. Truly secessionists are propagandists. Coward

Eziofia leave me alone
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Eziofia leave me alone
I will continue to expose your propaganda in every thread. Coward. Your Uncle started on Radio Biafra like this. He was dishing out fake news to you people par second billing years back when I was staying in the east..
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

I will continue to expose your propaganda in every thread. Coward. Your Uncle started on Radio Biafra like this. He was dishing out fake news to you people par second billing years back when I was staying in the east..

Lmao...afamed so you dont fear me anymore

Were do you get your power from i love d challenge ,
smileygrin
But when i start my madness ,dont complain...because am a madwoman grin grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Lmao...afamed so you dont fear me anymore

Were do you get your power from i love d challenge ,
smileygrin
But when i start my madness ,dont complain...because am a madwoman grin grin
Mad woman or coward woman? Coward
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

Mad woman or coward woman? Coward
grin grin grin ! Hmmmm! Even if i come am not even sweet on bed anymore and thats the fact! grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin grin grin ! Hmmmm! Even if i come am not even sweet on bed anymore and thats the fact! grin
Evergreen hotels calls the lodger to inform them first before allowing any visitors in the apartment. They would not allow a coward like you in their hotel
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:
Call me make I hear your sweet voice even though we are words and opposite on Nairaland
Immhotep will soon rush to this thread now
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by FarahAideed: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Flier:
They just want to force Ruga down our throats, it’s not really about the army it’s about Fulani

Exactly a ploy to use the Army to grab larger swathes of land for the Fulanis
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by FarahAideed: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Heffalump:

I support this noble initiative bro. Farming is everybody's business. Asides, institutions are supposed to be self sufficient and dependable, not necessarily that the FG has to be responsible for every folks.

Nigeria and the rest of Africa are hungry and that's the root cause of criminality in our society.

Shut up please
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by legitnow: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
I TELL DEM, BUHARI MISSION AS PRESIDENT IS RUGA AND THEN SHARIA.

NOW THE ARMY IS COMING OUT TO DECLARE OPEN SUPPORT FOR FULANI.

ALL THIS IS MADE POSSIBLE BY SS OIL MONEY. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM.

Y IS THIS NOT HAPPENING ANYWHERE ELSE IN AFRICA?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by legitnow: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
THE ZOO ARMY IS WELCOMED TO SET UP RUGA IN SOUTH WEST.

IGBO WILL NEVER GIVE AUTHORISATION OR CONSENT TO SUCH ON THEIR LAND.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Quorax: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

lol... it is always easy for me to spot a Northerner since this RUGAMUFFING started... grin grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by newdawn2017(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

I have always warn them about it ,
I hate d talk of ss n se, it belittles both ss n se...we know we are one ,and
Everyone's hands should be on deck ,
Nigerdelta has the interllect and igbos are tech-experts ,middle belt the greater strength with all this we are ahead of any force in this africa ...
I don't understand u my dear, re u say that SS stands with Biafra? Shiko, I don't understand. Re u saying SS is a part of stupid, grandiose ipobian pigs?[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

Call me make I hear your sweet voice even though we are words and opposite on Nairaland
Immhotep will soon rush to this thread now
grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc adaibeku lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Quorax: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Is a shame that a grown man like you ,dont have single fire burning in you ,is because of people like you that fulani thinks they are invincible ,
Are you so naive that you are preaching civilisation to satanaics who want to send you on extinction?
Are you are man or an effigy?

May you never make profit in your mtn biz until you apologise to goddess smh

He is certainly not igbo lol grin but you should not have wished his business such... I am hustler and I didnt like that line.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by haaryobhami: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
FRESHG:
YOU MINORITIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING WHEN ISSUES LIKE THIS ARE BEING DISCUSSED. RUGA SETTLEMENT IS WELCOMED IN YORUBA LAND
ruga settlement is welcome in ur fathers aux not s.west.
oloriburuku aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / Shell Pulls Out Of Ogoni Clean-up, Accuses FG Of Insincerity, Lack Of Commitment / Ekiti Election: Court Begins Hearing In Oni’s Suit Challenging Fayemi’s Eligibil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.