Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide (7637 Views)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2019
booscy:

In your backyard abi? So you're amongst the hypnotized in this country
. grin

wat....??
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by tsdarkside(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2019
AkeNathan:

Cattle rearing is a bloody civilian enterprise

Which part of the world do soldiers engage in cattle rearing?

Now I understand why they've lost focus in the battle against insurgency.

anyways....its still a good idea when army can sustain itself....

fee dee fee looted so much that we had to wayo money through that useless nation called south africa to get weapons....

nigerian army has learned their lesson....

civilian enterprise my foot....
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
booscy:
Other Armies are building drones and advanced military technology and this is what Nigerian Army has been reduced to.

No wonder. They ship southern officers to get killed by boko haram and send northern officers to disguise as herders.

I pity this country. When It eventually starts, the army will be wiped off with so much ease.

Nonsense military, competing with police now for egunje and fulanis now for cow

Pls lets make this a priority pls , lets create this awareness ! My uncle is a freedom fighter we can do it here ! Regardless of the evil agendas of the fulani mods

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
The wasted army of nigger area will not achieve anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Heffalump(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
courage89:
This is a very very expensive joke. The military been diminished to this level. Their job responsibilities now include rearing of cattle. Please, tell me this is not real.

I support this noble initiative bro. Farming is everybody's business. Asides, institutions are supposed to be self sufficient and dependable, not necessarily that the FG has to be responsible for every folks.

Nigeria and the rest of Africa are hungry and that's the root cause of criminality in our society.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by ChristianEast: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
They have resurrected a 3 year old news to test the water. It would be roundly rejected again.

SW are accommodators and they love one Nigeria, site the military rugas in those places.

9 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Ibegtodiffer: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Now I believe something is fishy about the RUGA!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2019
The Devil has finally revealed itself.

The Fulani Army has been sponsoring herdsmen, colluding with them and giving military support to kill Southerners and take their land.

Now it is official, Tribalism has reared its head in the military. This has been the reason that military high commands have been Fulanis only.

The lower officers who do not accept this ideology need to resign and let the war games begin.

We do not need the military being used by the Fulani to invade the South for a Uthman Dan Fodio 200 years strategy to conquer the South.

It is time to fight for the future of our children and I do not care if you are 18yrs old. Your children will be slaves if you do not raise a voice.

10 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by skedman(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
courage89:
This is a very very expensive joke. The military been diminished to this level. Their job responsibilities now include rearing of cattle. Please, tell me this is not real.
illiterate, the army is an institution ,a community on its own .
They engaged in all activities like that of a commmunity and it is usually the best because they are very discipline
They have their own schools
Market
Driver
Mechanic
Barber, plumber,pilot etc
Farming shouldnt be a big deal for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Abeymills(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2019
AkeNathan:

Cattle rearing is a bloody civilian enterprise

Which part of the world do soldiers engage in cattle rearing?

Now I understand why they've lost focus in the battle against insurgency.
pls don't mind that demented fool we c lots of them here posting poo like d cow dung they really are
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2019
This MADNESS must STOP.
What's all these with COWS...??

Are we this STUPID now...??
NIGERIAN ARMY now ministry of AGRICULTUE

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2019
All i want to say is that this people better not try this bullshit in south eastern states

They can try it elsewhere. Even if they dominate others they won't dominate us

5 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by alshalz(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2019
your primary duty is to secure the country of which you have shamefully and woefully failed,is it the secondary ones that you will not fail.We say no to Ruga either from government or army or any other avenue they want to smuggle it and force it on us.#saynotoruga

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by bigpicture001: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2019
God will continue to punish who stood in the sun for two hours to vote for buhari....Ruga conflict would consume their families first....

4 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by mankand(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Someone will just wake up and make decision without critical thinking because he is been appointed to lead

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by alibiguy: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Sad.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Ttipsy(f): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2019
This question come to my mind
is Nigeria ever a Democratic country??

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Flier: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
Dead on arrival. When did agriculture become a part of military function?
They just want to force Ruga down our throats, it’s not really about the army it’s about Fulani

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Automatic3444(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

but nigerian army is already building drones and stuff....

what are you wailing about....??

They want to build cattle ranch drone

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Paperwhite(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked WTF! Federal republic of cattle/cow.Imagine this shitcrap.See what Buhari obessesion with cattle has caused even the army? What is the NASS saying about this rubbish?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Its all about cow and cattle in this god damn administration.E no go better for those that helped in one way or the other in bringing this monsters to power.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by oyatz(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Excuse me sir, do you honestly believe that there is power in your tongue that can make a curse effective?

Adaibeku:

.Abuongi onu (curses upon curses)

Iheoma agaghi eme na ndu gi
Iga ata afufu ,
umugi ga ata afufu
,umu umu ga ata afufu...

Nna iga ebebuta obara very soon ...ise iseee iseeeeeeee

Ameeeeeeen!
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by SolexOlenin(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2019
gaetano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/nigerian-army-set-cattle-ranches-nationwide/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

hehehehe..... Nigeria military growing the economy, lol, I don't blame them sha.. This kind of thing happen when you have a wrong government.. FOOLISH administration!!
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by GMbuharii: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
I HATE BEING A NIGERIAN angry

Such a shhhhcthol kwantiri

grin

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by crackhouse(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol. Buratai have run out of ideas on how to curb insurgency. He want to rear cows now and make money for the fed govt
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Very shameful. So its cow our army wants to be rearing now? No wonder they couldn't fight bokoharam.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by backnbeta(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Heavily guarded RUGA settlement loading undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Islamic School Abduction: We ‘re negotiating with bandits – Niger Govt / Today In History: Major Gideon Orkar's Coup. 21 Years After. / APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.