Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Today's Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Prayer (203 Views)

Today's Prayer / Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points / Good Morning. Today's Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Prayer by Allsingles: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2019
I ask God from the wealth of his glory to give you power through his Spirit to be strong in your inner selves, and I pray that Christ will make his home in your hearts through faith. I pray that you may have your roots and foundation in love, so that you, together with all God's people, may have the power to understand how broad and long, how high and deep, is Christ's love. Yes, may you come to know his love — although it can never be fully known — and so be completely filled with the very nature of God.
Amen.
Ephesians 3:16‭-‬19
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/gods-words-for-every-broken-hearted.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/07/19 / Prophet Israel Oladele: God Is Bigger Than What You Going Through / Stop Being A Waster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.