Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Today's Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Prayer (191 Views)

Today's Prayer / Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points / Good Morning. Today's Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Prayer by leefino(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Nehemiah 4:11, Songs of Solomon 1:5-6, Ezekiel 16:44, Psalm 114:1-end

Make sure to say these into your life with faith and authority as you read through the article.

PRAYER POINTS

1) The battle that I thought I've conquered that rise up again against me, oh Lord swallow it today.

2) The battle that I thought I've conquered that awaits me in future, oh Lord end it today in Jesus name.

3) The battle that rose against me that makes me to write myself off, oh Lord swallow it today.

4) The battle that I have accepted as my fate, oh Lord destroy it by fire today.

5) Jesus the advocate, advocate on my behalf today, don't let me live a useless life.

6) Oh my Father, put an end to it today, the battle that is making me to shed tears.

7) The hand that knows that I have glory, and is now using negative vision to stop my glory, be consumed by fire today.

cool Everyone that says that if I did not comply with him/her, I will not succeed, oh Lord send them to the grave.

9) Everyone that call himself/herself a strongman, that is afflicting my life, oh Lord destroy them today in Jesus name.

10) Every strongman that put me in bondage to afflict me, be consumed by fire today.

11) The evil dream that I dreamt and I did not remember, that is now waiting for the day of manifestation, oh Lord destroy it with fire today in Jesus name.

12) The evil dream that I dreamt that I did not work on, that is now wagging war against me, oh Lord destroy it with fire today.

13) The covenant that does not allow my good dreams to be fulfilled in my life, be consumed by fire today.

14) Every battle that rise against my good dreams and visions, oh Lord swallow it today in Jesus name.

15) Yesterday's evil vision that wants to stop my 'today', oh Lord destroy it by fire).

16) The covenant that replace the garment of glory in my body with garment of battle, oh Lord destroy it with fire speedily.

17) The scar that made me a forsaken one, Lord destroy it by fire today.

18) Blood of Jesus wipe off every scar from my body today in Jesus name.

19) Everywhere that the judgment of my enemies has kept me tied up, let mercy deliver me.

20) Every yoke that I inherited from my parent, oh Lord remove it from my body with fire today.

21) Every inherited yoke in my life, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

22) The yoke that turn the journey of destiny to journey of struggle for me, be consumed by fire.

23) Where I was sent away with disgrace, let mercy take me back there with celebration.

24) The power that cause me to go backward, be consumed by fire.

25) Whoever that is making mockery of me, that is molesting my life, let the sword of God destroy them today.

26) Everyone that place my life on a spot, oh Lord let your wrath come upon them today in Jesus name.

27) Whoever that says that my life, business, marriage, career etc will not settle, let the sword of God feed on their flesh.

28) Everyone that is expecting the day of my disgrace, oh Lord smite them.

As you have declared, so shall it be in Jesus name. Kindly LIKE and SHARE.

God bless, have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Getting An International Passports Of 5 Countries With Visas. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / One Mark Of Pride And Selfishness Is Ignoring Some Aspects Of God's Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.