Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. (44006 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Pokemon10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
christofashion1:
The other (small letter) goat cannot do this o, cos of his dwarfism

How does that relate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by christofashion1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who call you o fan of Barcelona dwarf
Pokemon10:

How does that relate

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Anijay1212(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
kristian98:
Shut up and go to the kitchen
Lol... Guy your bad mouth is legendary.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Anijay1212(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
kristian98:
Lol... Guy your bad mouth is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Enemyofpeace: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why the babe dey hide now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
They will say he is sexy but if it is a female celeb they start shouting `olosho' up and down.
are you not?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by ChykeBivins(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=internationalman post=80479585]I'm a Messi fan.. But outside football he's the greatest.

He's really sexy..

Please someone should help me with that old age challenge picture of him for us Messi fans to use as

Guy a man doesn't tell a fellow man that you're sexy...sends the wrong signals...and I'm homophobic like that ��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
kristian98:
Who is this?Abeg swerve o jere.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
are you not?

No,what I mean is that you guys should try and respect females more.And learn how to quote respectfully without insult.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by naijajobx: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by kingjrofficial(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
They will say he is sexy but if it is a female celeb they start shouting `olosho' up and down.
will u kip kwaeiit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by kingjrofficial(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kurtis02:
Why him no dey smile
models don't smile on pictures... Just attitude
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by kingjrofficial(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

No,what I mean is that you guys should try and respect females more.And learn how to quote respectfully without insult.
did u just say respect women the more?!? Have u forgotten about the gender equality??
The respect should be 50/50...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Kingsley10000: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
amaniro:
some ladies have already gotten "multiple orgasm" with this photo.
nairaland babes abi cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Kingsley10000: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
i can bet this one don masturbate with the picture
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingjrofficial:
did u just say respect women the more?!? Have u forgotten about the gender equality??
The respect should be 50/50...

I don't remember asking for your opinion.You guys thinks you have a point,his quote was insultive.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kingsley10000:
i can bet this one don masturbate with the picture

Masturbate over a persons photo?Are you kidding?Besides don't expect anybody to reason like you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingjrofficial:
will u kip kwaeiit

Abeg swerve.I'm entitled to my opinion 100%,you guys just like bashing females always.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by selemo: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That is black men for you..They still believe women are caged. I believe in gender equality.. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by selemo: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

Same way a woman who steals gets slapped and taken to law enforcement, but a man that commits even a lesser act of theft is beaten to a pulp, and burnt alive....

I believe it's called "Double Standards"... Look it up. undecided
But a man can marry many wives but a women can not marry many men. What a suppression and oppression..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Bgold222(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
He looks good. kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Masturbate over a persons photo?Are you kidding?Besides don't expect anybody to reason like you.
But don't lie ooh you use to masturbate in Za oz za room when you are alone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Delaw00(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
No be liecheesy
Funmmyastic:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by ACE1010: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
amaniro:
some ladies have already gotten "multiple orgasm" with this photo.

Yeye dey worry you abi??

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
kristian98:
thanks for recognising her house. haa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Spain007(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kurtis02:
Why him no dey smile

The PAY no reach
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by kristian98(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Who is this?Abeg swerve o jere.
who is this one? Will you shut the Bleep up and go and prepare dinner
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
kristian98:
who is this one? Will you shut the Bleep up and go and prepare dinner
Are you joking?If not please I beg of you don't quote me again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
thanks for recognising her house. haa

Like your sisters abi,don't push me hurl insults at you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by seanwilliam(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Like your sisters abi,don't push me hurl insults at you.
u did already. are u from ibadan?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
u did already. are u from ibadan?

Not from Ibadan,na from Sambisa.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by seanwilliam(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Not from Ibadan,na from Sambisa.
i taught as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.