Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian (21331 Views)

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Jman06(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
And the stupid NMA would visit Aso rock to lobby for ministerial appointment instead of demanding for total overhaul of the nation's healthcare system!

Nigeria is irredeemable!!!
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Kfed4ril(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2019
festacman:
With the way those Aso Rock workers voted against him in the last presidential elections, nobody should expect Buhari to go near that clinic till May 29 2023.

Wishing my President excellent health of both mind and body for the journey ahead.

Una dey always find silly excuses for buhari.
Bros In 2015 buhari won Aso rock why didn’t he visit the clinic afterwards?
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by etrouble: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I don't give damn where Buhari receives his medical treatments from,that dude ain't my president.

Help me great your President Atikuchukwu Abubakar, the President of the Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari / Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.