Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (35376 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by mysticwarrior(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2019
tomju:

What are you excited about? One man's opinion? If truly Fatonyinbo may not be convicted by legal courts, due to lack of evidence, what about God's own court? Can he manipulate God too? Whose verdict is important? Man's or God's? Listen, BiodunFatoyinbo is a rapist, and not even all the COZA e zealots can change that perception. They know their pastor is an adulterous man, time, only time will prove it.
he must have asked God for forgiveness, God is merciful, people have committed worst sin than this man, if a man gives money to a woman to commit abortion then that man is a murderer before God likewise the woman, a lot of people crucifying this man are guilty of this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by iyke0280: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Jaynom:

She had to let people know Biodun is a Wolf. I don't think she believed she'll get a conviction.
The problem with that is she could be sued for slander...because if you don't have proof to substantiate your claims, then you just tarnished someone's image (even though they MIGHT be guilty). Meaning the hunter will now become the haunted...their only chance will be to secure convinction on the premise of another "alleged" victim who has enough evidence to prosecute the alleged perpetrator of the crime
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Philinho(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Chrisrare:
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know fatoyinbo is guilty. Nigerian pastors we all know are crooks and criminals.
But on the flip side, busola is just clutching at straws since she cant provide any sort of evidence of the rape.
"Nigerian pastor's we all know are crooks and criminals"
You generalized everybody in your stupid analysis.
To be more stupid is to conclude that a man is guilty without conviction.
Alot of you on Nairaland d
should change your mentality.
I don't support evil. either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2019
lonelydora:

Translation needed!

Dey dance dey go, we dey ur back and as u start dancing forward, the run away. Meaning they will push u into something and when it cast, you won't see them again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by mysticwarrior(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Graduateacher:
So does this judge have the final say? he must be very stupid. Every court has high, appeal and supreme because even judges are not sure of themselves. This judge is an idiot
you are the stupid person here because its obvious you have a problem with understanding what u read.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by simiife: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2019
babeosisi:

Thats how foolish Nigerians are
They are shouting he didn't rape her.is it proper for a pastor to be jumping from bed to bed with ladies in his flock .Is that part of ministry?
I wonder the IQ of the people that attend that so called church

So wat do u suggest?he shud b prosecuted 4 jumping from bed to bed as a pastor.Datz a sin against God and not man,and God will surely punish him 4 dat.

Show me a place on earth where som1 has been prosecuted 4 jumping from bed to bed bcoz he is a pastor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by brainhgeek(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2019
drinoayo:
A Nigerian judge, Charles Omole, took to his Twitter handle today to give his analysis on the Busola Dakolo/Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal, Igbere TV reports.

According to Omole, Fatoyinbo will most likely not be convicted because the Dakolos have no substantial evidence against him.
I

Read what he wrote below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/832727/rape-fatoyinbo-will-not-be-convicted-because-busola-has-no-evidence-nigerian-judge/

This is the most logical lengthy post I have read in a long while. Very logical

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by cjfavour(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2019
A married man and a pastor had sex with another woman whether consensual or not and you're supporting him? Shame on you. Let me tell you this, if the pastor is your pastor, he committed adultery. I don't want to talk about the rape issue for now. Your pastor lacks morals so what's he preaching to you guys celebrating him? Are you all adulterous people like your pastor?

Remimadrid:
This would be a disgrace to d people who pay to the GoFundMe page created by Timi Dakolo and his wife. Would they ask for refund or what.
Shout out to all the Yeyebrities in Nigeria and the Idiots we have on Nairaland, wey insult and condemn Fatoyinbo without SUBSTANTIAL evidence, una all dey craze.
And the last shout out to Timi and wife, it's not easy to come up with a new way to scam ourselves. I Hail oo.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by rozayx5(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2019
you can only pity the donkey called timi at this point

they are gonna lose in the long run and get divorced after they sell their properties to pay damages

next time people will use their sense before pulling off social media stunts

2 Likes

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Cybertext(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2019
jaxxy:

Did bill Cosby’s case have forensic evidence? If busolas case happened she has no reason to fret wether she made mistakes that is normal or realistic for an event that happen year back. When the accused defends himself he will also make mistakes as he has already started doing. At the end the truth will be established.

Cosby cases (multiple rape count) was at first discharged due to Mistrial (Go look that up), the one that brought him down was another case where drug was used and there were CCTV and forensic evidence to back it up hence he was convicted 3years in jail (Go look it up).

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Ikem11(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Michaelkings:
Please can someone tell how can I write a chorus for a song,am stuck

Start by "ye ye ye... I said ye ye... U know"

U will get there
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Roon9(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
This would be a disgrace to d people who pay to the GoFundMe page created by Timi Dakolo and his wife. Would they ask for refund or what.
Shout out to all the Yeyebrities in Nigeria and the Idiots we have on Nairaland, wey insult and condemn Fatoyinbo without SUBSTANTIAL evidence, una all dey craze.
And the last shout out to Timi and wife, it's not easy to come up with a new way to scam ourselves. I Hail oo.

Dope mmm gan. It's a win win for them grin
I just hope last last there won't be a round table settlement if there's I'd conclude that Mr Timi is a real yahoo
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2019
cjfavour:
A married man and a pastor had sex with another woman whether consensual or not and you're supporting him? Shame on you. Let me tell you this, if the pastor is your pastor, he committed adultery. I don't want to talk about the rape issue for now. Your pastor lacks morals so what's he preaching to you guys celebrating him? Are you all adulterous people like your pastor?

What’s your point exactly?? Cos u are not being objective...
Questioning a person’s morality is one thing accusing him of a crime is another....if Nigerians is good at anything.. it’s our holy than thou attitude, we know how to condemn people on moral context. But Busola isn’t just coming out to destroy is moral standing, she’s saying he committed a crime

Just becos a person is a adulterous person doesn’t mean he must be allowed to be crucified for rape because he’s a pastor... let’s not get sentimental because of our hatred for a Nigerian pastoRs.. I don’t like many of them either but I won’t crucify any of them for what they ddnt do...have u noticed that once a crime has a pastor tag on it.. everyone is excited and happy like it’s payback time for collecting tithe..

Reports even have it that both parties are sexually bankrupt fellows... so let’s leave personal morals out of this because a crime is reported...

If u read this judge’s analysis u will realize he’s subtely telling us that Busola’s testimony has a lot of loop holes and that’s what Nigerians have been saying...without any form of forensic evidence it will be hard to convict this rapist..

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by davires: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
#I stand with fatoyinbo until proven not guilty by a competent court of law
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Kay25(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Chrisrare:
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know fatoyinbo is guilty. Nigerian pastors we all know are crooks and criminals.
But on the flip side, busola is just clutching at straws since she cant provide any sort of evidence of the rape.
you have a problem sincerely and I know it is not your fault...faulty background tells on you
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Samcent: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2019
chukelvin:

I definitely would love to have a one on one conversation with you...u dont look like what is portrayed about you here in the long run...
Love him or loathe him, that guy is one of a kind. A different breed. I am not sure he replies mention and he is not moved by insults.
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by bukas15(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
he must have asked God for forgiveness, God is merciful, people have committed worst sin than this man, if a man gives money to a woman to commit abortion then that man is a murderer before God likewise the woman, a lot of people crucifying this man are guilty of this.
you are not making sense my brother. If actually pastor Biodum committed the crime, he needs restitution. He needs to restitute to the Dakolo's and the church entirely. Seeking Gods forgiveness isnt just enough.
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by bukas15(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2019
simiife:

So wat do u suggest?he shud b prosecuted 4 jumping from bed to bed as a pastor.Datz a sin against God and not man,and God will surely punish him 4 dat.

Show me a place on earth where som1 has been prosecuted 4 jumping from bed to bed bcoz he is a pastor
sex with a minor is a crime Nd as such it is punishable
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by MAYOWAAK: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Our people are wonderful. Our laws are fantastic. Our technicalities are technical. In the current dispensation of technicalities oozing from our "legal technicians", this case can become another medal for the Judiciary.
I personally don't support rape but after listening to all the interviews of the lady, I instinctively halted. When she was asked if she protested at all, she said no. I am curious as to what transpired before then. My hypothesis is that the man in question must have toasted her before that time. What was her response? It is unfathomable to expect an acquaintance to just zip down on you without any previous discussions. Simple logic requires that. I further imagine that the lady was not experienced and possibly did not convey her opposition to such earlier wooing out of fear, respect, interest or whatever. The man wanted to try his luck( or ill-luck) and came at a convenient time. "He zipped down, displayed and engage" BUT SHE DIDN'T RAISE ANY OBJECTION.(According to her interview). So the thing happened so fast and she covered up. In the mind of the man, he had chanced her and he now had a sidekick. That was why he possibly engineered the second chance. It happened again. Now if that was not acquiescence, what would it be? Now, in all good conscience,I believe they had sex.I believe he chanced her BUT was it rape? It would have been clearer if he threatened her in any way especially at the point of that sexual activity or before it, andit would have been rape if she had said no. Neither of that happened.
The only thing now is her age at that time. Unfortunately, 11 is the age of consent in Nigeria and she was about 17 at the time.
These are the technical technicalities so far.
Morality and law are not mutually exclusive but they don't necessarily have to be in agreement. On moral grounds, if truly they had sex as claimed, the guy should be blamed BUT in terms of rape, it is unrealistic but I could be wrong. What do I know?

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by taiyeayodeji: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2019
exactly correct .the truth from the words of the justice :
as he said

In the end, legal proceedings are not so much about Truth; but about what can be proven in court. No evidence means no conviction.
.justice is not about corruption but about evidence and a smart lawyer.a criminal can win a case when no evidence and a smart lawyer to support him

niaralandtopuser:
You don't have to be a legal practitioner to know he will walk free. Zero evidence to back up their claim. All the Dakolo's are trying to do is create a public outcry and then see if another of his victim with evidence will collaborate with them
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by cococandy(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
213 rapists and rapist apologists liked your post. King of fools
Remimadrid:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Namestack: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
laudate:

Please can I ask a question? Where did you drop your brains? undecided

So you believe a married woman who is a wife,
as well as someone's daughter, and a mother of little children, will expose herself, her past and her private life, to the public by filing a claim of rape or sexual assaults against a pastor, simply because she wants to commit a scam?? shocked

You think she will sacrifice her reputation, her marriage, her family name, her in-laws approval etc., and subject herself to all sorts of stigma, simply to perpetrate a scam? Are you for real? Don't you think there are far less difficult ways of committing a scam? undecided

Scams thrive, when there is adequate secrecy, and not palpable exposure.

You cannot see that the real scammer here is the pastor who abused his spiritual authority, by having unlawful carnal knowledge of an under-aged girl, who was a member of his church,
several years ago? shocked

And yet, you are interested insulting the lady who happens to be the victim, and hailing the perpetrator for his disgusting actions. Chai!

What kind of person are you? If Busola Dakolo was your sister, daughter or close relative would you still say this crap?

Oga from her own confessional, she had cousins, sisters and pastors who intervened then and they all still thought it wise to allow her go back to the church and remain in close contact with the pastor (her alleged rapist).

Infact, by her own confessional still, a couples deliverance was organized for she and the pastor to rid them both of their uncanny lust.

There is more to this story than meets the eye and blind followers hip without careful logic would only continue to compound the dakolo's case.

The pastor slept with her, I am wont to agree, but rape? I disagree and all of these conclusions stems from her own side of the story as we are yet to hear the pastor give full account.

Timi organizing a press conference is only further damaging his defense in the case of criminal conspiracy, defamation and threat to life. He has publicly and on record threatened, defamed and have caused others to do same and do so on record.

Proving a case of conspiracy, threat to life and defamation and the effect of his defamation is fairly easy. The evidence litter the internet but the in case of rape or statutory rape ( if we would argue she was a minor), would be as difficult as a camel passing through the eyes of a needle... Funny, Timi has started to see the hand writing on the wall.

The social media outburst, press conference and several clandestine moves are telling signs of a man clutching at straws, hoping for a miracle.
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by gnykelly(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2019
flowx:
Last last Timi don disgrace his entire family... Brother wey mumu!

If care isn't taken that marriage is gone

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by stickle(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2019
For a spiritual leader, Fatoyinbo should be more concern about God's judgement if truly the sexual intercourse took place whether consented to or rape as alleged.
God's judgment is real and must be feared by any true christian. Not forgetting that nature also has its own judgement.
But in all, the motive of Busola coming out now is very crucial to God.
No pastor is super human when sex is involve but we must avoid it but running away from it. You may have power over devil but certainly not over sex because while bible admonish us to resist the devil, we are advice to flee formication.
In all this, may the Lord be the winner.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by oruma19: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
princeade86:
and what of if she lied, the same Raff of God shud be on both of u right? why judged on a sentiment like this. u were not there, u don't know who is lying among two of them. why are people reason like illiterate. emotional sentiment is bad. think.
u must be a brainwashed member. I pity u. Did u hear the story of ese Walters? We are still waiting for the robust response he promised to give on that. Christianity is seriously in doubt. If u want to have peace, keep the 2 commandments of Christ. Simple. Nigerian Christianity is fake.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by princeade86(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2019
oruma19:
u must be a brainwashed member. I pity u. Did u hear the story of ese Walters? We are still waiting for the robust response he promised to give on that. Christianity is seriously in doubt. If u want to have peace, keep the 2 commandments of Christ. Simple. Nigerian Christianity is fake.
can u see how ignorant u are? what u don't know is that they can both be having sexual intercourse, like ese Walter said, but not a rape. or did ese Walter said he raped her? she said they both had sex. so stop judging base on emotional, because u may be victim of accusations of same one day. get the fact, let justice prevail, not social media. with all my explanation, I don't think I sounded like someone supported fatoyinbo as u came to conclusions that busola was right as if u were there when they were doing it. so stop ur sentiment, because u may be next victim. #saynotorape#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by oruma19: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
princeade86:
can u see how ignorant u are? what u don't know is that they can both be having sexual intercourse, like ese Walter said, but not a rape. or did ese Walter said he raped her? she said they both had sex. so stop judging base on emotional, because u may be victim of accusations of same one day. get the fact, let justice prevail, not social media. with all my explanation, I don't think I sounded like someone supported fatoyinbo as u came to conclusions that busola was right as if u were there when they were doing it. so stop ur sentiment, because u may be next victim. #saynotorape#
u are not even ashamed to say a pastor bleeps girls upandan. U people justify stupid things. If he knows he wants to be a gangster, let him be, why disguise as a pastor and yet u are a cultist and a rapist. U people have turned Christianity to something else. As it is now, Nigerian Christianity is faker than fake. There is no true God in the Nigeria Christian sects except for a few. Is this how we will continue? Why seek the honor attached to priesthood yet can't pay the price of priesthood? Y?

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by GoodMuyis(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bobby4090:
Why should a case Biodun filed in a Lagos court be taken to Abuja. Are there not forensic experts in Lagos for a simple issue of rape? How could a rape victim be told to be coming to Abuja to give evidence? The sad side of this is that girls will now be scared of shaming their abusers.

They are both two different cases.
Fatoyinbo is making a case for false accusations in Abuja court
Dakolos are making case for the alleged rape in Lagos court.

So each court can run it case independently of other cases not similar even if same people are involved
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by uncommonme(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
one bottle of chilled bear for you bro.
Remimadrid:
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
greggng:

Whether he is convicted or not, we will take solace by the fact that he won't escape God's judgement...you can deceive men but not God. For busola ...she has gotten closure ...that is the most important thing....the burden has now been transferred to your pastor and his gullible followers. ...to me this is justice in a way
Why not leave vengeance for God as the bible say?
Why are the Dakalo's helping God?
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
imitateMe:

You didn't read the judge's writeup well. Multiple charges don't hold water without forensic evidence.
And if the victims made mistakes in their account, it will be used against them. Busola already made so many mistakes. She and her husband will now have to face the charges levelled against them.
What are their mistakes if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.