Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Deceit In My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deceit In My Marriage (4190 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / A Marriage In Deceit / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceit In My Marriage by Catbabie: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
We got married married early this year,our wedding is not up to 6months then my husband is being cheating on me with his female colleagues.
He introduced the lady to me,we becomes friends,eat together,play together, gist together. she will visit me and I will also visit her family.
Mind you the lady is legally married with 2 kids.
So how do you except me to know she is dating my husband. she came to my weddings with her kids despite the long distance to the village for the wedding.
How I caught them?
My husband has been keeping his phone away from me since we got married but it never occur to me that he his cheating on me.
So on a faithful Friday night I do a vigil watching holy ghost Congress on dove TV which I slept late.I saw my hubby phone playing candy crush with light on,I checked his phone saw his chat with other girls found nothing so I decided to check my friend chat with my hubby only to receive shock of my life.
They had sex yes,everywhere,even in my matrimonial home,offices,the lady matrimonial house e.t.c
My hubby will told me that they sent him to ekiti from work only to find from their chats that he used to go with the lady to ekiti with the lady to have nice weekend.
To caught the long story short...my hubby beg me and the lady after being caught but they didn't stop.They continue their love affair's, always online at the same time chatting and my hubby still hides his phone from me.I even caught them on the road together while going to flex they were shock to see me and they claim they are not seeing each other anymore.
Have forgiven both of them but its hurt me that I haven't enjoy my husband to myself for a day after our wedding. Have been sharing him and they are not ready to stop.
Now my questions is,should I tell the lady husband? So she can leave my hubby alone bcs they believe is only me that sha know that the lady hubby didn't know.
Please advice me...am hurt,depress and frustrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by TheeDetective: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Your husband has no self control nor respect for you either and you must have seen these signs of a CHEAT in him whilst dating; but you decided to go ahead and marry him, now look at how he is treating you like a door-mat; what a shame. Go and report the home-wrecker to her husband for this nansense that she is doing with your husband. I hope that you saved ALL the screenshots of the messages you found on your husbands phone and sent them to your phone for evidence, so that when you report her to her husband you have the evidence to back it up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by donbachi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Change am for her..na she 1st change am for u...tell her husband.

4 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by lilmax(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
you forgot to tell us what transpired in the first month ma'am
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LadySarah: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Your husband is shameless and is waiting for an Sti to knock him down then his senses will Come back. u should have screeshot the.chats and sent to your phone.Send it to the lady's husband so he can know whatsup.
Your husband has no respect for himself,You and the sanctity of marriage.Just 6 mths.
I hope You Work and Dont depend entirely on him.I will Stop here because My realest advice,the way i do my own can scatter your marriage and War room cool coolppl will Come for me.

3 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Kendumazy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by bsquare12(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Three Signs You're positively within the Wrong Relationship

Sometimes you recognize it’s the incorrect relationship.

Sometimes you and a man are the incorrect match however we elect to act the link. you usually have a imprecise feeling that you simply are trapped in one thing that isn’t for you. generally you simply want the push to induce out. Here are some signs you must look out for if your relationship feels …wrong

http://jumworld.com/three-signs-youre-positively-within-the-wrong-relationship/

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Catbabie: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
lilmax:
you forgot to tell us what transpired in the first month ma'am

Nothing transpire to this.We are the best couple until I found out he his cheating on me.
I ask him what I have done wrong so I can amends but he said am a perfect wife that it is him that is stupid.
That he made a mistake being too close to the lady and it's leads to them having sexual relationship.
But the problem here is that they never stop their adultery ways.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Catbabie: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheeDetective:
Your husband has no self control nor respect for you either and you must have seen these signs of a CHEAT in him whilst dating; but you decided to go ahead and marry him, now look at how he is treating you like a door-mat; what a shame. Go and report the home-wrecker to her husband for this nansense that she is doing with your husband. I hope that you saved ALL the screenshots of the messages you found on your husbands phone and sent them to your phone for evidence, so that when you report her to her husband you have the evidence to back it up.

My hubby is a green snake under green grass(But I don't know this before),I never caught him while we are dating,he was the one even pushing us to get married on time.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tbh if this was me one year ago I would’ve told you to divorce and leave the man.

But now, I’ve realised that in marriages at least 60-70% of men cheat on their wives. It’s about handling it with pride and giving yourself peace of mind, because marriage is hard. Stop sleeping on your matrimonial bed, do not have sex with him please. If you must then please use a condom and get regular check ups, if you know what I mean. Report her behaviour to her husband. Keep yourself busy, and make yourself feel good physically and mentally. you cannot change a man, he has to be willing to make things work on his own part. You can’t force a man to stay faithful to you. Keep your head up high and stay prayerful, your husband will realise his stupidity with time. Mark my words, he will beg you.

11 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by iamjahmeyou(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Well I can boldly say you are in bad marriage like the celebrity marriages. if you are already complaining in the matter of months, I wonder how you will feel in years to come especially if you have given birth to a child or two. I suggest the following;

1. Maybe there is something he sees in her that is not in you, you should try to know it and make amendments.

2. Find a family member of his and make a complaint

3. Try to save your home because it is too early to quit

4. Pray and fast, I mean real prayer. if possible consult your spiritual pastor or imam
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Flowers95: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
My dear I’ve been married for 10 years plus. My husband has stepped out of the marriage before. There is power in prayer. Young women of today do not understand the strength of their tongue, please use it to your advantage. It is not by violence, revenge or anger that will keep your home. Use your tongue to pray for your husband my dear..The devil hates marriage as it’s a covenant between two people and God, the devil is simply using your husband to destroy your marriage. There’s nothing else you can do to save your marriage besides prayer and fasting. Please pm me my dear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LordKO(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
A man who loves you will always accord you reverence, and one who reveres another can't cheat on her/him, so it's obvious that
your husband doesn't love you - or, he doesn't understand what love entails.

If you have been good on your part, give him a treatment deserving of a small-minded person. Goodness is a value spouses owe each other. Goodness isn't perfection - perfection is when you expect him to transform water into wine - so he has no reason not to be good towards you if truly he values the marriage.

As for his partner in crime, the woman, you've no business with her. There's no cause to join issues with her, unless you want to allow your husband to continue to mess up. He's to clear his mess by himself.

If you don't command your husband's reverence then something is wrong somewhere, it means he or you or both of you have deep-rooted problem.

5 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Your husband cheated, you forgave him....then blame yourself for whatever you are getting from this deceitful/dishonest/unfaithful human being...telling her husband will only bring temporary pleasure but certainly won't solve the MAIN problem here: your ChEATING husband.

2 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
LadySarah:
Your husband is shameless and is waiting for an Sti to knock him down then his senses will Come back. u should have screeshot the.chats and sent to your phone.Send it to the lady's husband so he can know whatsup.
Your husband has no respect for himself,You and the sanctity of marriage.Just 6 mths.
I hope You Work and Dont depend entirely on him.I will Stop here because My realest advice,the way i do my own can scatter your marriage and War room cool coolppl will Come for me.
real fish brain.
Na you carry the flag of fish brains nationwide.
What do you think will happen to her husband after reporting the affairs with the other woman to her husband? undecided
Next time no talk,emotional Willie willie angry
ABI did she say she wants her husband dead?
If I talk wetin dey my mind eh!make I just stop here.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Flowers95:
My dear I’ve been married for 10 years plus. My husband has stepped out of the marriage before. There is power in prayer. Young women of today do not understand the strength of their tongue, please use it to your advantage. It is not by violence, revenge or anger that will keep your home. Use your tongue to pray for your husband my dear..The devil hates marriage as it’s a covenant between two people and God, the devil is simply using your husband to destroy your marriage. There’s nothing else you can do to save your marriage besides prayer and fasting. Please pm me my dear
undecided
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by SHOPPERS(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
If you can, note very well o, if you can, simply ignore them and live your life.

You don't seem to me as someone who brings much into the family in the area of finances. That's why you're scared of taking action.

Don't mind all these people telling you to report her o. Most of them won't do so if they were to be in your shoes.

Focus on developing yourself. Improve your money making capacity and you just take care of your kids.

No let one yeye idiots give you high BP at a young age o.

2 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by zeestone99(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sometimes it's not the fault of these kind of husband. These so called type of husbands might have had these traits for long, but the woman is blinded by the trips, materials things and comfort. They ditch the good guys and come back later to cry, expecting our sympathy.
Some men did go through a lot that after they eventually make it, they don't respect women. Especially when it's clear she's there for the money.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Catbabie: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
zeestone99:
Sometimes it's not the fault of these kind of husband. These so called type of husbands might have had these traits for long, but the woman is blinded by the trips, materials things and comfort. They ditch the good guys and come back later to cry, expecting our sympathy.
Some men did go through a lot that after they eventually make it, they don't respect women. Especially when it's clear she's there for the money.

I wish the money is even there.
Am working so hard and am contributing my own part as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Catbabie:

I wish the money is even there.
Am working so hard and am contributing my own part as a wife.
I'm sorry about it.
You sound like a good woman.
Why do bad things always happen to good people?
I wish I could help you out I swear.i just don't know how to.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Richy4(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
There are two sides to every coin... But when it comes to cheating, I don't just want to hear about anything that justified a spouse to cheat in a relationship.. especially when that person promised for better or worse...

I know that u were not a saint, and u didn't claim to be one.. But whatever happened between u two does not justify what your husband is doing...it is really annoying.. U even forgave the first one... U are really so sweet sad

Look, It is your call to decide on what to do... If u choose to stay fine.. if u wanna leave the relationship, fine too.. just want to point something out about divorce incase of the judgemental people.. the good book is on your side.. it says you can divorce on grounds of infidelity... if u wanna wait for him to change, U might simply be waiting to get handed a HIV certificate.. Please do not say it's not your portion or other spiritual stuffs people say when the truth is being pointed out to them because those that got it through this means, u were not better than them .. you got a randy man on the loose ... Don't forget that heaven helps those that got the initiative to help themselves..

You asked if reporting the woman was wise.. but how will it solve your problem? Highest thing, her husband will disgrace her and chase her out of their matrimonial home then she will fall back in to your own matrimonial bed.. How will that help you ?

I wish you would understand that your husband might be really really in love with you but got zero respect for you and how you feel.. and someone that doesn't respect you and how you feel, u got no business being with that person..He might change incase you gonna wait, but not until he has gotten the disease and handed the certificate of his doings with tears in his eyes...Some People learn from others mistakes, Go and ask my favourite Actor Hank Anuku.. He was a Nollywood star those days .. I heard he is now a born again.. the wife is just a woman like u...
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by lastmessenger: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
My concern is not even the shameless man.my concern is you. Go and do STI test and make sure you are clean. Having ascertained your status and you are clean, completely avoid sleeping with him. Is better you save yourself from stories that touch.

I currently have a colleague who is barely one year in marriage and he is cheating on his wife already and am like what a hell is wrong with people. What is so special about pussy.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
My concern is not even the shameless man.my concern is you. Go and do STI test and make sure you are clean. Having ascertained your status and you are clean, completely avoid sleeping with him. Is better you save yourself from stories that touch.

I currently have a colleague who is barely one year in marriage and he is cheating on his wife already and am like what a hell is wrong with people. What is so special about pussy.
Bros no talk like this o.
If you jam better tight Toto eh,you go will your inheritance walahi grin
Anyways,I think she avoiding to sleep with him is a good move.
Let the man know she knows of his escapades.
Such a bad man I swear.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LadySarah: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iogobenz:
real fish brain.
Na you carry the flag of fish brains nationwide.
What do you think will happen to her husband after reporting the affairs with the other woman to her husband? undecided
Next time no talk,emotional Willie willie angry
ABI did she say she wants her husband dead?
If I talk wetin dey my mind eh!make I just stop here.

Fu..ck off!
If the said lady is his weak point,let her case be taken care of,Its not unlawful.

2 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
LadySarah:

Fu..ck off!
If the said lady is his weak point,let her case be taken care of,Its not unlawful.
so you think the husband of the lady he is cheating with will harm his wife rather than the op's husband?
Wow!you are really smart smiley
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by tunjilee003: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
men are prone to cheating...you Just have to forgive him but if he still persist, I'll advise you invite his family members
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by lastmessenger: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iogobenz:
Bros no talk like this o.
If you jam better tight Toto eh,you go will your inheritance walahi grin
Anyways,I think she avoiding to sleep with him is a good move.
Let the man know she knows of his escapades.
Such a bad man I swear.
guy I know but I have seen pussy kill people. Infidelity is a no no for me. Its too much of a risk to take abeg.
Madam save yourself first before trying to save your marriage. Mind you your husband might not be sleeping with only that woman.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
guy I know but I have seen pussy kill people. Infidelity is a no no for me. Its too much of a risk to take abeg.
Madam save yourself first before trying to save your marriage. Mind you your husband might not be sleeping with only that woman.
yes I don't support infidelity too.
I am a huge playboy now that I am single bit the moment I make up my mind to settle or find someone,I am so dropping that life.Not like it's interesting anyway.
I just feel so bad for the op because she sounds like a sweet,innocent woman.
Not good at all tbh
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Safitu:
Tbh if this was me one year ago I would’ve told you to divorce and leave the man.

Sorry if it looks like I'm always quoting you, but atleast you can see for yourself that most of the things you wrote years ago was as a result of inexperience. I just knew 5 years later, you wouldn't feel the same way about all your opinions. Not attacking you pls. Just saying.

That being said, most Nigerian married Men are cheats. A lot of them, difference is some Men are smart & make their family a priority always. At this point, i even conclude I might cheat when i marry. Its like a written script for all of us to follow.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sorry if it looks like I'm always quoting you, but atleast you can see for yourself that most of the things you wrote years ago was as a result of inexperience. I just knew 5 years later, you wouldn't feel the same way about all your opinions. Not attacking you pls. Just saying.

That being said, most Nigerian married Men are cheats. A lot of them, difference is some Men are smart & make their family a priority always. At this point, i even conclude I might cheat when i marry. Its like a written script for all of us to follow.
grin

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by lastmessenger: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iogobenz:
yes I don't support infidelity too.
I am a huge playboy now that I am single bit the moment I make up my mind to settle or find someone,I am so dropping that life.Not like it's interesting anyway.
I just feel so bad for the op because she sounds like a sweet,innocent woman.
Not good at all tbh
play with maximum safety bro. Life got no duplicate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy / Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque / The Decorated Part Of The Front-door Curtain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.