Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! (1409 Views)

Gospel Singer Ada Ehi To Perform At Illumination Assembly 31st Anniversary Conce / Nigerian Gospel Singer ADA Storms Zambia, Making Healines On Leading News Media / Pastor Chris Gifts Gospel Singer Ada Who A New 2017suv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by donnie(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gospel Singer Ada Ehi at a recent outing at Kingshasa Congo was mobbed by fans who thronged her. Ushers and security couldn't hold the crowds.

They even pulled off her wig. shocked grin grin grin

See Video clip she shared...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LZ5Pxg_ZU/?igshid=1qkluerqg9d8t

1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by softwerk(f): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

There's difference between fans and thieves ohhhh!

Ada use your head!

If you think say na fabu ask Davido!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by donnie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
softwerk:
angry

There's difference between fans and thieves ohhhh!

Ada use your head!

If you think say na fabu ask Davido!

The love was too much! grin
BTW, it looked as if the security guy picked it up and threw it into the car.
Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gospel singer with hips n curves like Cardi B...my crush
Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by TSRC: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Forget.
Without Nigeria, africa would be boring as fucckk.
The soul of africa.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by UceeGod: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
How I wish people would be so passionate about Christ and His Kingdom the way they throng fellow humans like this

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Interesting! Ada is a great singer! She should use more of her igbo ascent in singing, I love that part in "only you can do"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by Oyinprince(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Was laughing hard when I saw it on Instagram. We're blessed to have such ministers with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by donnie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oyinprince:
Was laughing hard when I saw it on Instagram. We're blessed to have such ministers with us

same here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by Anas09: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
UceeGod:
How I wish people would be so passionate about Christ and His Kingdom the way they throng fellow humans like this
Wait, you forgot that it happened to Jesus countless times? Just imagine Jesus Christ of Nazareth walking in person in New York today. Everyone in the world will go to America wishing to just see him. Just imagine the thronging.

Three friends in a bit to have access to Jesus unbehalf of their friends, deroofed someone's house.

You think say na joke?
Re: Gospel Singer ADA Mobbed By Fans. Wig Pulled Off! by Anas09: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tosinex:
Interesting! Ada is a great singer!
She should use more of her igbo ascent in singing,
I love that part in "only you can do"
I so love Ada. She has soul.

Sinach does not hold me like Ada does.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) / Why Do RCCG Failed To Recognized Pa Akindayomi Josiah / Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.