Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (48136 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Proffdada: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The IG of Police is waiting for them and they are here giving press conference to sway emotions.
Kate Henshaw is there ready to badmouth anyone who is not buying their flimsy claims.

As always, let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo on this case.

Aside his great dress sense, I have never admired Biodun Fatoyinbo.
I have always opined he was rather too vain and superficially carnal to be called by God.
What time will a man who will rather shop for fashion houses' latest releases have to read the bible?

But that's not the case here.
The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now wants a pound of flesh.
I NwaAmaikpe will never partake in media trial without a rational forensic analysis of the facts presented.

And the facts presented point there was a long term consensual sexual relationship between the parties involved.
The disjointed details of a supposed rape which I'd term a 'victim-builder' makes no sense.
The motive behind this could be anything in this world and the strongest being scorn.

Now this is what I think.
Busola has had an age-long obsession with Biodun,
An obsession she's taken into marriage provoking Timi feeling an intense animosity towards Biodun.

Now she has to do what she has to do to make him feel adequate by shaming the object of her fantasies.

I have been accused of being one of Biodun's minions.
The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

So pardon me for not taking sides with Timi whose rage is apparently jelaousy-driven.
I can imagine what he feels realising that his spouse's unexplainable withdrawals and mood swings was because sex with him sucked and she could only orgasm from fantasising it was Biodun ramming her and not him.

It must surely hurt.
But if you expect me to blame Biodun for being a man most husbands will never be and for reminding them of their inadequacies, I won't.

Timi should find closure in the realization that Busola lost the key to the cookie-jar to an incredibly good-looking hunk and move on.
What of Mama Ramotu who willingly gave her virginity to Musbaliu the welder?

With that said, if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.

Enough of social media slander, enough of these press conferences that are only making their case a difficult one.
Timi and Busola shouldn't be scared but go to the police and let the course of the law begin if they truly are the victims.
So you trust Nigerian police
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by limamintruth: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2019
femi4:
Custodian of law.....both parties have lawyers and they are not carpenter like you

Smh, you are a dunce walahi grin
No wonder you chose to support an unverified allegation already. undecided
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by femi4: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2019
limamintruth:

Smh, you are a dunce walahi grin
No wonder you chose to support an unverified allegation already. undecided
Cry me a river
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by josite: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2019
unless the pastor forgives them the dakolos legally ruined themselves.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Lanruze: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
COZA agbara to dabi ti KRESTI..... grin
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by delawal: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
BigND:
How was Ese Walters “MANIPULATION”?
You guys give these ladies free pass all the time.
By her own account, Ese went willingly with her two legs to visit Fatoyinbo in his London Hotel Room by 11pm; who does that?
Fatoyinbo then invited her to come sit on his laps and she agreed and according to her, one thing led to another and they ended up under the sheets and for the one week he was in London, they slept together and had sex every night.
Ese was not a teenager at the time by her own account but a full grown adult woman, who had worked for years in Abuja, then resigned her job to go do a two year’s Masters program in London and it was while there that she started having an affair with Fatoyinbo (according to her).
The affair lasted for quite sometime too until Fatoyinbo lost interest and moved on by her account, so how is that manipulation? It is just the ranting of a bitter, vengeful woman who feels scorned.
All these loose girls who cannot lock their legs together keep coming to disturb us with their tall tales.
Of course this is not saying that Fatoyinbo is faultless if the story is true as I believe that such conduct is unbecoming of a Pastor but these ladies, even by their mere dressing to Church deliberately go out of their way to seduce their Pastors (who are mere mortals anyway) only to complain once the affair turns sour and we say it’s “manipulation”.
When you toast a babe and make her swoon with flowery words, gifts and promises of everlasting love and she agrees to date you, have you not manipulated her feelings??.
Make una leave mata for Mathias jare grin cool

u are 100% right. but is it morally right for a supposed pastor t9 be doing so. that's all I wanna know.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
But NwaAmaikpe is no doubt intelligent, going by his analyses

Northmall:

Yay! You're back grin

I'm not a fan but I'm glad I'll finally stop seeing people ask about your whereabouts grin
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
But why will they lose Friends and money because the wife was allegedly raped 20years ago, even before Timi Dakolo knew her.

phekima:
That's just to show they've got so many things to lose than many people realize. Friends, backlash, public judgement, permanent stigma, money, trauma(regarding their kids), public ridicule.
Nobody risks the above because of one-minute fame, they are going through all this shit because they are pained. Anyone who fails to see this forgets they are normal people with friends and relationships too.
This will stay with their kids for life. Think about that. They are doing all this because they (feel) they have no choice.
The fact they might be doing this wrong doesn't rule out the fact that they are hurt.
If anyone doesn't read in between the lines here, it's simply because they don't want to.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
1) It's very possible that the pastor has been invited by the Police without him coming to social media to tell the whole world.

2) It's also possible that the Police are conducting the investigations into Alleged rape and Defamation levelled against the Dakolos simultaneously.
3) It's in the Dakolos' best interests to honour the Police invitation.

texazzpete:

The Dakolos filed a complaint against Fatoyinbo weeks ago

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/coza-rape-busola-dakolo-files-complaint-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

Strangely, we haven't heard of the Pastor being 'invited' with armed policemen.

Anything else?
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
That is exactly what the accussed is doing by going to the Police to report the Dakolos for wrongly accusing him of rape.

femi4:
Let the accused prove otherwise
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
The issues now is not about the morality of the pastor but legal issues which should be investigated by the Police and tried in a court of LAW (not social media).

AjalaDtraveller:

I am utterly and totally shocked by the lack of empathy shown by most comments. It took a lot for this family to come out. Nobody remembers that this same Timi shares Fotos of family vacations abroad, shooting his music video in the USA which costs lot of money. Yet they say he is broke and wants to revive a dead career!
I first hand have experienced sexual intimidation from respected so called Pastors. Before I left Nigeria I stopped going to Church because what a lot of Pastors show on the alter and in public is way different from their public personality. Thank God I have never been raped but we need to stop holding this people as mini god's.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by femi4: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
oyatz:
That is exactly what the accussed is doing by going to the Police to report the Dakolos for wrongly accusing him of rape.

Like an attempt kidnap of the accuser with a non official vehicle as if they are going for special operation
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
But when this rape sxanday first came out around Jun30, most people stood by Busola with massive Protests against Fatoyinbo and COZA at the church premises in Abuja and Lagos.
So what do you think has now happened that it appears people are now less enthusiastic in her defence?

hotboz:
It's obvious many people have been paid to support the Pastor on social media... Nigerians have made it easy to get away with crime easily..

Truly, we deserve the kind of leadership we get.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Dakolos need to take the matter up legally by stating their side of the matter to the investigating Police officer and meet Fatoyinbo in court (up to the supreme Court if need be).

femi4:
Like an attempt kidnap of the accuser with a non official vehicle as if they are going for special operation
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
If a case is being investigated, both the accuser and the accussed will be invited to State their
sides of the matter.

Only the Police can State if Fatoyinbo has been invited or not. It's wrong for Timi Dakolo to assume that if Fatoyinbo is invited, he must be on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to show the whole Nation what is happening. It is not every citizen invited by the Police will be showing it on social media.

Badguy89:
I am disappointed by some comments here. I will refer some of you to punchng.com to reports from the press conference.

Timi is upset because they had filled a petition 3weeks before granting the interview (June 28) and the police grilled them for 6hours. However Fatoyinbo has been invited so why ask them to report to Abuja? Fatoyinbo might be innocent but why the hanky panky been played isn't good. For , the accused is the one to be investigated and not the petitioner .
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Annie939(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
good one
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by femi4: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
oyatz:
The Dakolos need to take the matter up legally by stating their side of the matter to the investigating Police officer and meet Fatoyinbo in court (up to the supreme Court if need be).

your comment is irrelevant to my post
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by boxypane(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
BananaTree:

You saw a bus and its driver who was even on mufti and nothing else in that bus but you've concluded that it was full of armed policemen. If you're a Christian, ask for forgiveness. If Muslims, ask for astaghfirullah.
No bus them take dey deliver mssg ba? If they weren't harassed by the police, would they start shouting?
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Dakolos have so many things in their favour;
Public sympathy
Important personalities like the First Lady, Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Celerities like Davido, Kate Henshaw, Rugged Man, Segalinks, Newspapers editors, Atheists, Anti-church guys like Daddy Freeze and so many numerous people.

They need not be afraid of honouring the Police invitation.

#Notinmychurch
#Metoo
#Gofundme

Danwakae:

U are very correct, but please pray and pray not to encounter the police in ur case.

If the Dakolos were to be the ones bidding the highest that's how Fatoyinbo would be intimidated.

The Police has a unit for rape issue , but why is it that is another anti-crime unit that is handling it ??

Is it not thesame police that after a high place Alhaji raped a 12yrs girl , bribed them, they sent same invitation letter to the victim and was asking stupid questions... There was a case in Agege Lagos, where one of the police officer took the girl to the toilet and was dipping her fingers into the litter girl that she was investigating after collecting money.

Abeggi, Nigeria police is a Shame...The struggle to end rape in Nigeria will never see light mostly when it has to do with big names.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by oyatz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sir, I need one correct babe to manipulate me with sex.

BigND:
How was Ese Walters “MANIPULATION”?
You guys give these ladies free pass all the time.
By her own account, Ese went willingly with her two legs to visit Fatoyinbo in his London Hotel Room by 11pm; who does that?
Fatoyinbo then invited her to come sit on his laps and she agreed and according to her, one thing led to another and they ended up under the sheets and for the one week he was in London, they slept together and had sex every night.
Ese was not a teenager at the time by her own account but a full grown adult woman, who had worked for years in Abuja, then resigned her job to go do a two year’s Masters program in London and it was while there that she started having an affair with Fatoyinbo (according to her).
The affair lasted for quite sometime too until Fatoyinbo lost interest and moved on by her account, so how is that manipulation? It is just the ranting of a bitter, vengeful woman who feels scorned.
All these loose girls who cannot lock their legs together keep coming to disturb us with their tall tales.
Of course this is not saying that Fatoyinbo is faultless if the story is true as I believe that such conduct is unbecoming of a Pastor but these ladies, even by their mere dressing to Church deliberately go out of their way to seduce their Pastors (who are mere mortals anyway) only to complain once the affair turns sour and we say it’s “manipulation”.
When you toast a babe and make her swoon with flowery words, gifts and promises of everlasting love and she agrees to date you, have you not manipulated her feelings??.
Make una leave mata for Mathias jare grin cool

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by CanadaOrBust: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
boxypane:

No bus them take dey deliver mssg ba? If they weren't harassed by the police, would they start shouting?

No mind them.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Ijaya123: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
texazzpete:

The Dakolos filed a complaint against Fatoyinbo weeks ago

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/coza-rape-busola-dakolo-files-complaint-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

Strangely, we haven't heard of the Pastor being 'invited' with armed policemen.

Anything else?

Not everybody holds a press conference for such, don’t you think?
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
419.SCAM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] / Wizkid Wears Mask To Davido's #30BillionGang Concert In UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.