Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (9825 Views)

. / Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2019

9 Likes

Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
May God grant you your heart desires,just be careful of wolves and opportunists,and also brace up for insults from Nairaland kids.

11 Likes

Re: . by molybdenum0012: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
GlisteningLace:
serious relationship wanted for marriage. 30 to 36. i'm a single Nigerian lady living in the U.K. i've never been married, i've no kids. please, serious inquiries only. thank you.

Ok cool. How can we reach you now?
Send mail to I will remove my email after 2 hours

Thanks

Modified:

Correct mail is Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by adeosuntunde: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Well,I have seen flying elephant too grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
May God grant you your heart desires,just be careful of wolves and opportunists,and also brace up for insults from Nairaland kids.
Thank you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: . by PHOTSEE(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
DONT ENTER ONE CHANCE THIS CRITICAL INJURY PERIOD.
Re: . by kia88(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok
Re: . by Whizpero: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
God guide you in your very quest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just go born abeg. 9ja guys in uk would prefer to come home to marry amaka

4 Likes

Re: . by nigerdoncast: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am 33. to know me more caringemmy@gmail.com Also, wish you good luck because is not actually easy.

1 Like

Re: . by ESE234(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
GlisteningLace:
serious relationship wanted for marriage. 30 to 38. i'm a single Nigerian lady living in the U.K. i've never been married, i've no kids. please, serious inquiries only. thank you.
Re: . by PartnerusIsBack: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi,

I am Nigerian male legally based in Dublin Ireland. Settling down is on my mind now but with the right and serious lady.
I am ready for us to meet up. Hoping to hear from you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Chiomzee(f): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chiomzee

1 Like

Re: . by dagok(f): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
GlisteningLace:
serious relationship wanted for marriage. 30 to 38. i'm a single Nigerian lady living in the U.K. i've never been married, i've no kids. please, serious inquiries only. thank you.
Anyway if it is God wish.. You can chat me up on Whatsaap +2348132355293
Re: . by mascot87(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
GlisteningLace:

Hi
Re: . by Ziel20: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hanty be very careful o. There are monsters out there.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Ziel20:
Hanty be very careful o. There are monsters out there.
grin people wey need uk stay lol. Desperation wont allow some of those yankee gals think well

2 Likes

Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Chai! Naija guys which way now?

See as "God's will" "Chat me up" "This is my email/number" dey flow left right and center and right right again, O boy UK don suffer

I am also guilty sha!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
GlisteningLace:
Becarefull of opportunities people looking for who to take them outside the shores of Nigeria undecided

But then again how real are you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
molybdenum0012:

Ok cool. How can we reach you now?
Send mail to I will remove my email after 2 hours

Thanks

Modified:

Correct mail is Thanks

Send your email address to samuelbeeu@yahoo.com let's talk. I have something wonderful to tell you.
Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2019
kia88:
I think we should talk

seriously....add me on WhatsApp

+2348064675129

I think you should contact me on samuelbeeu@yahoo.com. I've got something to yearn you.
Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Mrpetersure20 post=80511388][/quote]

Mr. Hehe, why are you quoting me? I am not talking about gambling abegi!
Re: . by Ziel20: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
ednut1:
grin people wey need uk stay lol. Desperation wont allow some of those yankee gals think well

I tell you bro.
Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
nigerdoncast:
I am 33. to know me more caringemmy@gmail.com
Also, wish you good luck because is not actually easy.

Hit me up ASAP.

samuelbeeu@yahoo.com

I have something i want you to know!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
@GlisteningLace, please be careful o... Those with emails would have insulted you if you had said you were in one village.

There may be good people there, but never allow anyone to tell you about love when they don't know you.

Anyways, I pray God will show you favour in your desire for a life partner.

I'm not interested, I don't know how to love.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
kingkakaone:
@GlisteningLace, please be careful o... Those with emails would have insulted you if you had said you were in one village.

There may be good people there, but never allow anyone to tell you about love when they don't know you.

Why don't you know how to love?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
So many gold diggers, Dem hear UK dey drop number and emails... Human!
Re: . by PartnerusIsBack: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So many gold diggers, Dem hear UK dey drop number and emails... Human!
That’s not true. I am legally based in Dublin Ireland. I didn’t drop email or phone number cause of privacy concern. I only indicated interest cause it’s hard to get true love from a lady back home. Most of them only pretend to love you cause of the fact that you stand a chance to get relocated abroad once you marry them and other privileges that comes with living abroad in a developed country. I sincerely indicated interest for two reasons.
Firstly, she is based abroad and secondly the UK is very close to me here in Ireland. I can make out time during the weekend to see her or the reverse. So my sister, not everyone on nairaland is a gold digger. Some people come here to read happenings back home during their leisure moment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
kingkakaone:

Thank you so much.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why don't you know how to love?
I have dated just 2 ladies because I am afraid of hurting people.
I know I was faithful but I wasn't really having any spark that people call love.
They thought I did because I was faithful and committed but immediately they made mistake I just shut off completely.
I forgive but I don't go back.

I know the lady I marry will enjoy me if inly she can understand that I don't like drama.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
GlisteningLace:
Thank you so much.
Don't mention.
Just be prayerful and never neglect the red flags.
Those are pointers to who a person is.

Btw @GlisteningLace, I would love to know the persons you have shortlisted so as to join you in the screening and checks.
Enough FBI job needs to be done on this, I am ready to do that for you free of charge.

That's if you are interested but if you can go solo no probs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. / Firearm And Tjskii / I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.