Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (9892 Views)

. / Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by fyneboi79(m): 4:35am On Jul 24, 2019
GlisteningLace:
serious relationship wanted for marriage. 30 to 38. i'm a single Nigerian lady living in the U.K. i've never been married, i've no kids. please, serious inquiries only. thank you.
If you seriously want to settle down and have kids like I do then think about distance marriage. We wed, you go back to uk when you take in and I stay in my own country zone. We agree on what time of the year you visit me.
I am handsome, Educated,above 6 feet,well built frame,sexually gifted, financially independent,very intelligent and interesting to be with. 79er.
Re: . by Agemech: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
GlisteningLace:
serious relationship wanted for marriage. 30 to 38. i'm a single Nigerian lady living in the U.K. i've never been married, i've no kids. please, serious inquiries only. thank you.
look young lady in as much as am also single looking for a serious relationship after so many heart breaks i still feel skeptical of dis ur search. U think because u based in uk it's a license to get guys running after u? Don't be deceived most guyz are after their ticket to leave dis country, so here is my question for you, Are there no serious Nigerian guys in uk? Or in the church or mosque which ever u attend are there no serious minded Nigerian guys? Or may I ask what happens to your boyfriend cos certainly you have one? You see the truth is most Nigerian ladies based abroad are rude, authoritative and lack respect as a typical African lady shld be. So I think you should check urself

1 Like

Re: . by mascot87(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
GlisteningLace:

I hope you have found the love you wish for. Please don't forget to share testimony with us. Gracias

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ziel20:
Hanty be very careful o. There are monsters out there.

Yep, op should be careful

mascot87:

I hope you have found the love you wish for. Please don't forget to share testimony with us. Gracias

She posted the thread three days ago. Do pple find love in three days? I doubt it

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
fyneboi79:
If you seriously want to settle down and have kids like I do then think about distance marriage. We wed, you go back to uk when you take in and I stay in my own country zone. We agree on what time of the year you visit me.
I am handsome, Educated,above 6 feet,well built frame,sexually gifted, financially independent,very intelligent and interesting to be with. 79er.
So she'll leave the own of UK to settle for this crap you just presented Distance marriage indeeed undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by puremaind: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls call this is my number 08060529491
Re: . by Ayo199(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
puremaind:
Pls call this is my number 08060529491
seriously
Re: . by clive2u(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Pictures of u in the UK first or you're just another attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: . by clive2u(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

That’s not true. I am legally based in Dublin Ireland. I didn’t drop email or phone number cause of privacy concern. I only indicated interest cause it’s hard to get true love from a lady back home. Most of them only pretend to love you cause of the fact that you stand a chance to get relocated abroad once you marry them and other privileges that comes with living abroad in a developed country. I sincerely indicated interest for two reasons.
Firstly, she is based abroad and secondly the UK is very close to me here in Ireland. I can make out time during the weekend to see her or the reverse. So my sister, not everyone on nairaland is a gold digger. Some people come here to read happenings back home during their leisure moment.
I heard beer is cheap there
Re: . by PartnerusIsBack: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2019
clive2u:
I heard beer is cheap there
Lol...Excessively cheap. Ireland is home Guiness and Diageo.
Re: . by Nmezor(f): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: . by coolDude1145(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
GlisteningLace:

My name is Jerry,27 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brandon. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Hadley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that Woman, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal beliefs and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: . by clive2u(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

Lol...Excessively cheap. Ireland is home Guiness and Diageo.
i'll work there some day
Re: . by fyneboi79(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So she'll leave the own of UK to settle for this crap you just presented Distance marriage indeeed undecided
hahahaha...
Re: . by PartnerusIsBack: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
clive2u:
i'll work there some day
Lol...don’t tell me you want to work there cause of cheap drink
Re: . by clive2u(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

Lol...don’t tell me you want to work there cause of cheap drink
I don't drink at least not beer but I'll work there cos our economy here is equivalent to hell
Re: . by PartnerusIsBack: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
clive2u:
I don't drink at least not beer but I'll work there cos our economy here is equivalent to hell
I pray your dream come through. Amen
Re: . by clive2u(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

I pray your dream come through. Amen
thank you
Amen to that
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
smiley

kingkakaone:

Don't mention.
Just be prayerful and never neglect the red flags.
Those are pointers to who a person is.

Btw @GlisteningLace, I would love to know the persons you have shortlisted so as to join you in the screening and checks.
Enough FBI job needs to be done on this, I am ready to do that for you free of charge.

That's if you are interested but if you can go solo no probs.
smiley
Re: . by AntiMCU: 5:01am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:
Scam!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:
08064357013 call or whatsapp
Re: . by Nat404: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2019
This person is a guy and an internet fraudster. I did a background check on him last night. Guys please beware!! shocked

1 Like

Re: . by Amtrak: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2019
I put a similar post for a wife yesterday here on NL.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Nat404:
This person is a guy and an internet fraudster. I did a background check on him last night. Guys please beware!! shocked

Really? When did I become a man and an internet fraudster? These are news to me. smiley

I am not man. I am not a fraudster.

Fyi, the only person who should be worried about being scammed is I.

Thank you for your funny thoughts. smiley

3 Likes

Re: . by Nat404: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:

Really? When did I become a man and an internet fraudster? These are news to me. smiley

You're fraudulent and a fraudster. Do not try to deceive people here.
Re: . by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:

If you want to get the right man,no need of saying U live at UK, they will take advantage of you, be urself mOney is not love or being in abroad ,see my mail for advice kazeemakeem@yahoo.com
Re: . by bigpicture001: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:

Plz wot tribe are u from...?

07059180040. WhatsApp
Re: . by Nat404: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:

I SHM FOR YOU! I guess lots of people would believe these words. Fraudsters don't work alone. They work in a group. It'll be so shameful and pitiful if anyone falls for your trap. You're in Nigeria and somewhere in Oyo State.

2 Likes

Re: . by adetola77(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2019
GlisteningLace:

I'm not a perfect man, I've my job as a mechanical engr in one of the international companies in ibadan.. let's get to know each other first if we have same character in common we good to go. We need to know each other first. WhatsApp contact 08139716849
Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
bigpicture001:

Plz wot tribe are u from...?

. WhatsApp
What of your independent millionaire nurse abi doctor

This one u shooting UK shots undecided

1 Like

Re: . by PartnerusIsBack: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tried Nigerian ladies back home twice but distance and the believe in materialism isn’t making it work. I need a Nigerian lady based abroad too in any part of Europe or North America for serious relationship that could lead to marriage. You must be a professional working lady and based abroad. My location is Dublin Ireland. PM me as I can’t drop my contact here for privacy concern. Must be based abroad too and I am ready to meet with you and then we take it from there.
Re: . by bigpicture001: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What of your independent millionaire nurse abi doctor

This one u shooting UK shots undecided

Sh is still here....and still going good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / Firearm And Tjskii / I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.