Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (9875 Views)

. / Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Badilstical(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2019
GlisteningLace:
serious relationship wanted for marriage. 30 to 38. i'm a single Nigerian lady living in the U.K. i've never been married, i've no kids. please, serious inquiries only. thank you.
Put a picture of you, men are moved by what the see not cos you live in the UK, moreover you seems ready that's one of the reason
Re: . by Badilstical(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

That’s not true. I am legally based in Dublin Ireland. I didn’t drop email or phone number cause of privacy concern. I only indicated interest cause it’s hard to get true love from a lady back home. Most of them only pretend to love you cause of the fact that you stand a chance to get relocated abroad once you marry them and other privileges that comes with living abroad in a developed country. I sincerely indicated interest for two reasons.
Firstly, she is based abroad and secondly the UK is very close to me here in Ireland. I can make out time during the weekend to see her or the reverse. So my sister, not everyone on nairaland is a gold digger. Some people come here to read happenings back home during their leisure moment.
My bro, how can you be interested in lady you have not seen her looks.
Let her put a picture of herself then good ready guys will contact, what if she a he scammers strategy.
Re: . by michealcorleon5: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
mail
Re: . by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2019
charlito94:

Just that country of residence thing u type u will definitely meet scammers here that will break ur heart n soul
I advice u register in online dating sites for real and mature minds
you are scaring me. sad
Re: . by charlito94(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
GlisteningLace:
you are scaring me. sad

But that's the truth...
Perhaps u can drop a contact for me we can reach out to each other... We can become friends if u choose to
Re: . by charlito94(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
GlisteningLace:
you are scaring me. sad

But that's the truth...
Perhaps u can drop a contact for me we can reach out to each other... We can become friends if u choose to
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:
Just go born abeg. 9ja guys in uk would prefer to come home to marry amaka
why?
Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2019
GlisteningLace:
why?
you don't know the answer to this Naso. You are in the uk there are several unmarried ladies/ baby mamas there. Its not a big deal. Sha don fall for trap of someone that would use u to get stay
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:
you don't know the answer to this Naso. You are in the uk there are several unmarried ladies/ baby mamas there. Its not a big deal. Sha don fall for trap of someone that would use u to get stay
a baby mama? not my portion. not desperate for a baby. want to do this the right way then kids to follow.

a married woman with kids? that's the goal

@bolded- sure is one of my fears
Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2019
GlisteningLace:

I haven't found anyone. Finding love is harder than i thought.

There's so much mischief in that your mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ha, are you just being a troll or what? More than 5 men have signaled interest before you dropped this comment and many more after, so what "tough" love are you talking about?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2019
@Blackmiserable
-6 of the PMs i've received didn't reply my first mail "hello" mail. Guys pm me then no replies
-others PMed me to call me a scammer
-others thru conversation with them i knew it's not going to work,
-3 have their numbers on sex chat groups on Nairaland

as you can see
Re: . by Blackmiserable(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2019
GlisteningLace:
@Blackmiserable

-6 of the PMs i've received didn't reply my first mail "hello" mail. Guys pm me then no replies
-others PMed me to call me a scammer,
-others thru conversation with them i knew it's not going to work,
-3 have their numbers on sex chat groups on Nairaland.

as you can see

The three whose mobile numbers are on sex chat groups on Nairaland are out pretty quick. I think that makes sense. You see, here lies your problem: others thru conversation with them i knew it's not going to work. How did you know?

You also claimed that, "others PMed me to call me a scammer." They find it incredulous to believe you're even real. As in, they're like "Why would a UK resident come over here for dating purposes that could lead somewhere?" you'd have to prove that this is no joke. I honestly don't believe people (especially females who come online for dating) because I'm always like "this is either a troll or an e-LovePeddler," and many people too are no different, and your description didn't help matters.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
victorian:

Is that an order ? sad

Some men dont know how to be romantic and have a woman for themselves .

Oga, u dont talk to a woman like that, especially a lady who is doing well on her own and not grovelling at your feet!
She has several choices at her disposal.

Be soft, gaddamit! angry

Hi Victoria
Re: . by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 16, 2019
ednut1:
your comment got me thinking today. is it such a bad idea to marry a man from Nigeria, he gets papers, comes down to start a family together with me, we live happily ever after? the difficulty is finding a godly, honest, faithful, compatible, calm, loyal, unwordly, exemplary man in character to take this risk for. afraid of getting burned.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2019
GlisteningLace:
your comment got me thinking today. is it such a bad idea to marry a man from Nigeria, he gets papers, comes down to start a family together with me, we live happily ever after? the difficulty is finding a godly, honest, faithful, compatible, calm, loyal, unwordly, exemplary man in character to take this risk for. afraid of getting burned.
my dear you are not a child u know these things. Why not create another profile and omit uk from it lets see how many interest u will get grin. Tell ur aunts to matchmake u biko. Nigerian youths are ready to cross libya or even pay white or jamo for fake wedding. U no wanna give it free lol. Even devil can form love to get papers

3 Likes

Re: . by Tuhndhay(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Can I message you?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
ednut1:
my dear you are not a child u know these things. Why not create another profile and omit uk from it lets see how many interest u will get grin. Tell ur aunts to matchmake u biko. Nigerian youths are ready to cross libya or even pay white or jamo for fake wedding. U no wanna give it free lol. Even devil can form love to get papers
You are very right.
Re: . by Bismark009: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
GlisteningLace:
You are very right.

hi, mind if we chat and get to know each other more better, it will gladens my heart if you grant me a little audience, stay blessed.,Cheers...
Re: . by ariyebaba(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Am a matured man, works ,tall,athletic body good looking,funny,friendly, caring loving............................

Would like to meet a tall,beautiful,busty girl for a cool relationship

Call/SMS or Whatsapp - 08067930771

i look forward to hearing from you.

Xiexie
Re: . by tshaba28(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Pm.......Skubby28@gmail.Com
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Male living in Sango ota..needs an Ibo female for a serious relationship.. WhatsApp my signature
Re: . by maxChibuzOr(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
H
Re: . by donkelvin10(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am available for a true relationship @ +2349023630072 on WhatsApp
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm curious to know how far lady.
How is the screening going?
smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
GlisteningLace:
smiley
Say something please.
You finally got someone yet?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

Say something please.

You finally got someone yet?
No, not yet.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2019
GlisteningLace:
No, not yet.
What are the challenges?
How can I help?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. / Firearm And Tjskii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.