Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! (20316 Views)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by legitnow: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
IKE FOR JUST KEEP HIM MOUTH SHUT, TUOYO NEVER EVICTED NOW?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by PaschalWooden(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
DRPAIT123:
I had long know that it must be Touyo.
Tacha has a pretty sound fan base,Seyi is intelligent and highly connected,pple have also being rooting for frodd of recent,like UBI and the hustler news thing.
Touyo was the most disadvantage so to say.
Goodwill to him afterwards.

I guess you must be a melancholy!
perfect analysis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by TSRC: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ike is happy now.
Nobody to rock mercy with him.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by DameB(f): 1:52am On Jul 22, 2019
The fame will help his business..... But how is this dude 23?

Meanwhile if you have been diagnosed with diabetes or you know a diabetic, and don't what to eat?
Call or text 09019091748 for a personalized diabetes meal plan at shenkele price....
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by DRPAIT123(m): 5:58am On Jul 22, 2019
post=80498141:
What a News!

Wow!
What a analyst!!
It is well o!!!
My G
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by olawale1516(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Ike will be happy the gangster, him enemy who dey drag mercy with him is out
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by Alejobs: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! by jeremy889: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Farewell Bro! We had fun with you while it lasted. You try!!!

Also,

BBNaija Latest News

Many people have been asking me how do I always know what's happening even though I'm not able to watch it. Well here's my secret:

An unofficial BBNaija Updates App and website are now available So you can now get all the latest news updates and daily roundups on the show even if you are not able to watch it.

The app => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbnfanz.app

And the updates website is https://bigbrothernaija./

Though you cannot watch it live with the app but you get lots of updates and sometimes short recorded videos of the day's main events

Thank me later grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' / Eniola Badmus 'Ghetto Bred' Premiere (Photos) / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.