Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? (12469 Views)

Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Dezzy1636(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
blackpanda:

Dumb answer
Very very dumb

1 Like

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Uhtred(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
If you think you have a legit claim, go to Abuja, ask of Human rights radio. 101.1 fm. Ask to speak with ordinary president, Dr Ahmad Issa. He will fight for you free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by lekankolade(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
losky83:
your story is touching and painful.you can help your father if your story is true.the stolen or unremitted cash by the Rivers State government must have attracted huge interest.all you have to do is get in contact with the school in Switzerland to give you vital information about your father's certificate and reward.they also will give you the record on and by which the cash was paid to you father through the state government.when you have your facts,set the ball rolling legally in order to know who is lying between the Swizz and the Rivers State government.write a letter to the Swizz school demanding for your father's reward.their response will be good enough for you to start a legal fight against the government that stole your father's cash.am sure the Swizz will support you with all relevant info.good luck.

Get your facts as stated by this commenter .... come to abuja... there’s a radio program called BEREKETE FAMILY aired by ORDINARY PRESIDENT AHMED, they fight for human rights as long as u have your facts and they are genuine ....U will be surprised at the end ... starting a legal fight on your own might be hard only if u have the financial strength.... u won’t spend a dime by the human right radio approach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by grandstar(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
NavalBoy:
Life is indeed not fair.
Greediness abound in our race.
Wickedness has become the prime order of the day.

I'll endeavor to be brief, straight to the point, expecting positive suggestions/solutions.
(Neglect grammatical boo-boo because I'm typing in tears. My choice of words will be clear void of any misunderstanding)

My Dad indeed is an intelligent creature, filled with hope; optimistic. But our Dear Country, Nigeria, has scattered such hopes into pieces.

His basic education was in Switzerland (first class), returned home and was employed as a teacher in the 1980's. During his teaching days, he got a Ph.D scholarship in Switzerland, graduating with First Class. He returned home to continue his teaching profession.

In the early 1990's, his certificate arrived Nigeria from Switzerland, including cash award/reward for Best Graduating student. He received a call from Rivers State Government to pick up his certificate. He couldn't believe that those in authority has made away the cash reward sent from Switzerland, offering him only his Ph.D certificate.

He made commendable efforts to retrieve the cash award/reward for his hard work but it almost lead to his assassination. His name was unduly removed from Monthly Salary Payroll of Rivers State Government. This brought untold hardship, he lost track of his family and only child, including his health, as this has greatly affected him.

This is 28yrs, he's still fighting for this cash award/reward. All efforts to talk him out by family and friends has yielded no positive results.

How can reunite my family again?
What can be done to assist my father, recognizing that I can't talk him out as the only child?

Please Nairalanders, I need your meaningful suggestion, solutions, advice, contributions.

Your dad get strong mind. He should realise he isn't in Switzerland.

His type won't let go. You should help him out by contacting a human rights organisation. He can contact Gani's son. There's also Keyamo. You can work out a fee if successful. Like 30% of the recovered sum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by crossfm: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2019
Your story is very pertetic.I would have loved if you brought up these issues before the general election by now your dad would have been paid knowing how our politicians operate.I urge you to consider the options mentioned above.wish you good luck and God's gaidiance.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2019
NavalBoy:
Life is indeed not fair.

I'll endeavor to be brief, straight to the point, expecting positive suggestions/solutions.
(Neglect grammatical boo-boo because I'm typing in tears. My choice of words will be clear void of any misunderstanding)

My Dad indeed is an intelligent creature, filled with hope; optimistic. But our Dear Country, Nigeria, has scattered such hopes into pieces.

His basic education was in Switzerland (first class), returned home and was employed as a teacher in the 1980's. During his teaching days, he got a Ph.D scholarship in Switzerland, graduating with First Class. He returned home to continue his teaching profession.

In the early 1990's, his certificate arrived Nigeria from Switzerland, including cash award/reward for Best Graduating student. He received a call from Rivers State Government to pick up his certificate. He couldn't believe that those in authority has made away the cash reward sent from Switzerland, offering him only his Ph.D certificate.

He made commendable efforts to retrieve the cash award/reward for his hard work but it almost lead to his assassination. His name was unduly removed from Monthly Salary Payroll of Rivers State Government. This brought untold hardship, he lost track of his family and only child, including his health, as this has greatly affected him.

This is 28yrs, he's still fighting for this cash award/reward. All efforts to talk him out by family and friends has yielded no positive results.

What can be done to assist my father, recognizing that I can't talk him out as the only child?

Please Nairalanders, I need your meaningful suggestion, solutions, advice, contributions.

Make a Facebook Post and beg Influencers to help you make it viral. So rivers government wld see it. Make sure you share pictures of your fathers health. His first class etc.
If you can even get a video from him upload it and tag the university he went to, Switzerland govt also tag the then rivers governor, the corrupt officals that were there etc.

Your father has to be emotional, after uploading it, pray and pray that God should make your post viral.

Thats the only way to get back at a government in our corrupt nigeria.

With social media you can get what you lost 10yrs bck. Case study is the Dakolo and Coza rape issue.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by tomdon(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
losky83:
your story is touching and painful.you can help your father if your story is true.the stolen or unremitted cash by the Rivers State government must have attracted huge interest.all you have to do is get in contact with the school in Switzerland to give you vital information about your father's certificate and reward.they also will give you the record on and by which the cash was paid to you father through the state government.when you have your facts,set the ball rolling legally in order to know who is lying between the Swizz and the Rivers State government.write a letter to the Swizz school demanding for your father's reward.their response will be good enough for you to start a legal fight against the government that stole your father's cash.am sure the Swizz will support you with all relevant info.good luck.

Excellent advice.
And once you get the records and facts from the Alma mater, write a letter requesting for the due reward from whoever you think was in receipt of it. Copy all copyable. If letter is not yielding due result, sue all parties involved. You can seek free legal service from activist organizations
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by AgreatMan: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
NavalBoy

Tell your dad to move along. He was not born with the Money. How much is even the money involved? What if he had received the money and got robbed before he got home? What if he never got any scholarships? What if he was never educated like most of his peers and was only a farmer?

If he didn't make anything with his life even with his education, it cannot be blamed on free money that was dashed to him. The biggest money the Swiss gave him was that scholarship to make something for himself
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by CableWire: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
What a pity!
Why did we derail to this extent? Eating and dining on someone else's sweat without conscience.. What's really wrong with the Black man.
Guess God had a well-thought out plan knowing that the black man's heart is black and simply created in a black color...haba!

I will suggest, firstly, try get every evidence involving your
a. Dad: His birth cert, all his academic certs both here and Switzerland with accompanying photos
b. the Switzerland school: letter of acceptance, school certs, invitation letters, photos while he was there schooling, results, awards, thesis, the letter they wrote informing your dad of the award/reward being sent to RSG etc. and
c. Rivers State Government: the letter they wrote your dad informing him of his award/reward, all the letters he has written them to release his reward after getting his award.
Remember to include any letter of intimidation or assassination if available.
P.S: At this stage, never mention any name at all.

Get all these handy from your dad and always encourage him with positive words that you will ensure he gets all his entitlements with no penny dropping off.

Now, write a comprehensive letter to the school in Switzerland stating the condition of your dad now because of the ill-treatment with these evidences/his recent pictures too (*Oyibo like paper evidences die*) and request that you need a strong back up to assist you ensure that you dad come out victorious and strong from this fight.

2nd Stage: After you have get done with the Switzerland school and probably have gotten a feedback from them, now go online with these evidences and the new back up letter/acknowledgement ensuring you tag the RSG both present and past, the Switzerland school, segalink, efcc, amadichima, Goodluck Jonathan, Joe Abah etc.

My two penny.. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
AgreatMan:
NavalBoy

Tell your dad to move along. He was not born with the Money. How much is even the money involved? What if he had received the money and got robbed before he got home? What if he never got any scholarships? What if he was never educated like most of his peers and was only a farmer?
f he didn't make anything with his life even with his education, it cannot be blamed on free money that was dashed to him. The biggest money the Swiss gave him was that scholarship to make something for himself
[/s]

What if, You just keep quiet instead.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sir where do you stay?
If you can come to abuja and meet with the ordinary President, Dr Ahmed yisa, you are sure to get justice
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by manny4u(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Uhtred:
If you think you have a legit claim, go to Abuja, ask of Human rights radio. 101.1 fm. Ask to speak with ordinary president, Dr Ahmad Issa. He will fight for you free of charge.

Do exactly as this poster has told you.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by manny4u(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
AgreatMan:
NavalBoy

If he didn't make anything with his life even with his education, it cannot be blamed on free money that was dashed to him. The biggest money the Swiss gave him was that scholarship to make something for himself
The brain in your head is meant for you to think and talking intelligently, and not for fashion.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by D1zion: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dezzy1636:
Very sad,What is ur current location?... If you stay in Abuja or have a relation there,I think you should come over with your dad to meet the ordinary president of brekete family human right Radio and television, he will handle this issue straight up as similar issues has been resolved. This my mail Ugwuanyidesmondug@gmail.com
I might not follow the thread soon, u may reach me with the email
yes he should do that.help will come before he know it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ynix:
Do this 5 things.
1. Get your father to release to you his pictures with his colleagues during the academic period.
2. Get his employment letter and admission letter snapshots
3. Get someone to make a video for you with the evidences and the present situation of your father.
4. Put it on YouTube (monetize it), Instagram and Twitter and www.change.org create a campaign targeting wike, his wife and Goodluck Jonathan and if possible the family of the then Governor.
Tag amnesty international also and the school.
5. You and your dad should write a book titled

How I was robbed and wrecked by River State Government
For more details and other strategies chat me up on https:///2348089456258

undecided undecided undecided

There's something fundamentally wrong with you...if he is to attack Wike and his wife whom happens to be the present governor of Rivers state why not suggest Buhari the current president instead of Goodluck Jonathan.

The man at the helm of affairs when the incident happened from Op's submission which should fall in between 1990 - 1992 is a military administrator in the person of Godwin Abe a very corrupt modafvcker wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that stole that money himself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Babaheekmat: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
NavalBoy:
Life is indeed not fair.

This is Nigeria. He should have accepted the certificate and bone..

Now he has lost a lot...am sure what he has lost is much more than the money that he was sent..

He should go meet them and plead with them.. at least to include his name in the payroll..

We are in Nigeria. Law does not work
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
dayleke:
What is wrong with our pples?

See as others are coming up and saying same thing happened to someone they know.... shocked shocked
na now you dey know say naija na devil country ruled by devil people
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by drayboi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you're in Abuja, I'll suggest you go to human rights radio
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Chuksgeo: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
This kind of thing happened to my uncle as a customs officer whose piece of land was taken byBuba Marwa as Lagos state administrator, and Marwa gave the said land to one of his concubines who have now built a hotel in this property and when my uncle tried to make case, he job was terminated without any reason, salary ceased coming and nobody was ever ready to attend the matter within service. My uncle has since gave up on the matter. Nigeria forget it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by IamSoProlific: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
NavalBoy:
Life is indeed not fair.

Bro I really do feel your pain.

The only solution now is going with what uhtred and other people said about coming to Abuja(human rights radio, brekete).

Doing video to go viral maybe dreaded and worsening in repercussions. Those that did it then may influence those in power now to come after you legally by tagging it defamation or anything (naija government doesn't look for the type of allegations to melt on their victims), or come after you illegally by assassination. Naija is bad on it's own not to talk of the ruthless and dreaded rivers state.

If you have fears of how to go about it, talking about accommodation or finding your way, you can drop your number or anyother means of contacting you, I believe God will touch any of the Abuja residents to contact and help you.

Like I said, human rights radio (brekete family radio program) is the only solution by the grace of almighty God.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by EseBaba: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls talk to the human right agency about it
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by UcheforGod(f): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
AgreatMan:
NavalBoy

Best advice
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by bayus2die4(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
do yahoo yahoo
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by AgreatMan: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
manny4u:

The brain in your head is meant for you to think and talking intelligently, and not for fashion.
Vision2045

Na so. Keep searching for pity and being the victim that everyone says sorry to. Keep being the one that everyone buys a white hankie to wipe your tears. The man has lost his wife, his kids and everything that matters to him because of some money they dashed him.

That money was never meant to define his life. That was never meant to be his life's story but somehow he has made it the centre of his entire being.

There is no where I mentioned that he should let the money go. By all means, try to get it especially in d court which according to d story, he didn't do. but that shouldn't define your life. Everybody who shared that money 28 years ago is either dead or retired. Funny enough, he doesn't even know how much d money was. I know for certain that whatever they gave was not meant to suddenly make him Rich.

So if u want to cry about all those who wronged u; I will buy you a pack of hankerchief. We all get Fu**Ed. That's life
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by MikelIbe: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Find out who was the military administrator or governor of Rivers state in the early 90s - the precise date and address of the parcel bearing the certificate. Get the names of those that were directly responsible for the delivery of the parcel containing the cash and the certificate. Then , you start with a lawyer.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by alcapone10: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ynix:
Do this 5 things.
1. Get your father to release to you his pictures with his colleagues during the academic period.
2. Get his employment letter and admission letter snapshots
3. Get someone to make a video for you with the evidences and the present situation of your father.
4. Put it on YouTube (monetize it), Instagram and Twitter and www.change.org create a campaign targeting wike, his wife and Goodluck Jonathan and if possible the family of the then Governor.
Tag amnesty international also and the school.
5. You and your dad should write a book titled

How I was robbed and wrecked by River State Government
For more details and other strategies chat me up on https:///2348089456258
this will work, make sure you tag twitter influencers @segalink,@aedeyanjudeji they are human right activists and will make your story go viral
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by dammyagboola(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
losky83:
Good, I love this piece of advice.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Usmanzy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
If u hav any of ur dad certificate and oda proofs u can come over to abuja at human rights radio, im assuring u in days to come u ll smile
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Usmanzy:
If u hav any of ur dad certificate and oda proofs u can come over to abuja at human rights radio, im assuring u in days to come u ll smile

I'm working on it.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
losky83:

Thank you Sir. I'll work on this immediately.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Charly68:
So easy boy; visit Femi Falana or Linda Ikeji or Mama kemi Olunloyo & they will help you recover what the Govt have stollen from your Dad..let them help you take the matter to public opinion court and you will see Wike calling for your father to come and take what belongs to him.

How do I contact them, please?
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Dezzy1636:
Very sad,What is ur current location?... If you stay in Abuja or have a relation there,I think you should come over with your dad to meet the ordinary president of brekete family human right Radio and television, he will handle this issue straight up as similar issues has been resolved. This my mail Ugwuanyidesmondug@gmail.com
I might not follow the thread soon, u may reach me with the email

I reside in Rivers State, and no Relation or close friend in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choosing Between My Career As A Boxer Or Graduating For My Degree / Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.