Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? (12467 Views)

Chicken Stolen From Store, Manager Sacked / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:

Your dad get strong mind. He should realise he isn't in Switzerland.

His type won't let go. You should help him out by contacting a human rights organisation. He can contact Gani's son. There's also Keyamo. You can work out a fee if successful. Like 30% of the recovered sum

Please, how do i link up with these personalities?
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2019
AgreatMan:
NavalBoy

Tell your dad to move along. He was not born with the Money. How much is even the money involved? What if he had received the money and got robbed before he got home? What if he never got any scholarships? What if he was never educated like most of his peers and was only a farmer?

If he didn't make anything with his life even with his education, it cannot be blamed on free money that was dashed to him. The biggest money the Swiss gave him was that scholarship to make something for himself

Kindly go through my post again. My Dad has fallen on Deaf ears.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by grandstar(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2019
NavalBoy:

Please, how do i link up with these personalities?

Keyamo's office if I'm correct is in Anthony.

I'm not sure where Gani son's office is.

Falana's office is at Ikeja GRA.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by AgreatMan: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2019
NavalBoy:

Kindly go through my post again. My Dad has fallen on Deaf ears.

I have seen this before, but in a real life recreated as a movie. Movie title is "Flash of genius." Long before now, about 30 years or so, a car's wiper had only one setting. The wiper keeps sweeping d water left n right at d same speed regardless of whether d rain was heavy or light. This meant that on light showers the wiper will still work at the same speed therebye making uncomfortable noise.

Dude invented a variable speed wiper which we now hv on every single car today. Now u can adjust the speed of the wiper based on how much it rains.

Problem started when Ford (I believe) said they wanted to buy his invention but he said he wanted to produce it himself n sell to auto industries.

They stole his invention n left him. It took him 28 years, I believe, to get a settlement. But he lost every single person close to him. He lived a sad life n really couldn't mk anything of d money when he was awarded cos of age. His case is even a lot more understandable than your dad. They had tricked him to obtain a bank loan n start setting up the factory before they absconded.

But remember, US is not Nigeria. Humans will still cheat u regardless of whether white or black but he was lucky this whole thing happened in a society that works. US is not Nigeria. Play d movie for him. It might strengthen his resolve but that's not a new thing, his resolve is already strengthened. But it might make him see things differently. Perhaps, if he can sue the Rivers Government instead of individuals, he might have a better case. The persons who shared his money are either dead or retired.
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:

Keyamo's office if I'm correct is in Anthony.

I'm not sure where Gani son's office is.

Falana's office is at Ikeja GRA.

Thank You
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2019
AgreatMan:

I have seen this before, but in a real life recreated as a movie. Movie title is "Flash of genius." Long before now, about 30 years or so, a car's wiper had only one setting. The wiper keeps sweeping d water left n right at d same speed regardless of whether d rain was heavy or light. This meant that on light showers the wiper will still work at the same speed therebye making uncomfortable noise.

Dude invented a variable speed wiper which we now hv on every single car today. Now u can adjust the speed of the wiper based on how much it rains.

Problem started when Ford (I believe) said they wanted to buy his invention but he said he wanted to produce it himself n sell to auto industries.

They stole his invention n left him. It took him 28 years, I believe, to get a settlement. But he lost every single person close to him. He lived a sad life n really couldn't mk anything of d money when he was awarded cos of age. His case is even a lot more understandable than your dad. They had tricked him to obtain a bank loan n start setting up the factory before they absconded.

But remember, US is not Nigeria. Humans will still cheat u regardless of whether white or black but he was lucky this whole thing happened in a society that works. US is not Nigeria. Play d movie for him. It might strengthen his resolve but that's not a new thing, his resolve is already strengthened. But it might make him see things differently. Perhaps, if he can sue the Rivers Government instead of individuals, he might have a better case. The persons who shared his money are either dead or retired.

I appreciate
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Charly68: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
NavalBoy:

How do I contact them, please?
Google his office address
Re: How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? by Ynix(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

There's something fundamentally wrong with you...if he is to attack Wike and his wife whom happens to be the present governor of Rivers state why not suggest Buhari the current president instead of Goodluck Jonathan.

The man at the helm of affairs when the incident happened from Op's submission which should fall in between 1990 - 1992 is a military administrator in the person Godwin Abe a very corrupt modafvcker wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that stole that money himself.

Oh sorry bro, he is not attacking them. I hope you know Government is continuum and that they have a say in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maternity, Paternity Leave: Oyo Workers May Enjoy 6 Months, 4 Weeks Respectively / Choosing Between My Career As A Boxer Or Graduating For My Degree / US Bans Worker 'Noncompete' Agreements, Making It Easier For Workers To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.