Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide (63934 Views)

Beyonce & Jay Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like A Young Lady In New Photos / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2019
I see
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Sirwallace(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

There is nothing brown about Lupita Nyongo, the woman's skin colour is black and there's nothing wrong with it but all this hype around her is pretentious at best. That's the same way they made her the most beautiful woman in the world a few years ago. There's no way a bald headed woman like this can be the most beautiful woman in the world, it's just an attempt by white people to make blacks feel like they are beautiful but as always, they choose the darkest, baldest and most masculine looking black women.

I don't understand the purpose of this challenge. What is the essence of posting your pictures for a challenge when you already post those same pictures every single day on social media? Should white people also start their own challenge? All these things are unnecessary and it's just an attempt to make black people feel proud and beautiful but do we need constant validation of our looks?

I would much rather see a Malaria or AIDS challenge that would bring about donations and social reforms in tackling the two most devastating ailments of our continent.

To cut it all short, it is called inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by adecz: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
OK nah!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2019
My neighbor should stay clear of this challenge.. Cos na she bleach her brownness commot. Now she is camouflage.... Green, dark yellow, sharp yellow, gray, deep brown, purple, faded pink etc ....all in one body..hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Orpe7(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Girls that have bleached their skins wont like this o
See them rushing to condemn the post in like 3,2,1...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Akanniade(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:
You are reading this post with one leg on top of the other.

This is not witchcraft
What manner of sorcery is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Omoslim26: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
post=80507758:
BLACKS DON'T CRACK!!!

Our Princess says Hello..............

charlie dis is nt black dont crack na brown dont crack jara e those women no dey gree say dem black na brown dem believe infact from today i am nt black anymore
#brownisbeautiful
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Thatwasepic(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Akanniade:

What manner of sorcery is this? angry

Ravenswood
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Offpoint: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2019
lathrowinger:

.hhhmmmm, this 1 strong
Nothing strong there, those guilty arr either lying down or female in short skirts. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Wizkid is doing well career wise, he needs to work on his personal life especially the marital aspect.

For the DJ that said nobody knows wizkid, hope he has known him now.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by VeecThorr(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by maingwaest(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2019
Make all bobrisky costomers no post thier before picture o, we don screen dem outta this challenge. proudly brown skin.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Akorede02(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Certified

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Lucifer1419: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

There is nothing brown about Lupita Nyongo, the woman's skin colour is black and there's nothing wrong with it but all this hype around her is pretentious at best. That's the same way they made her the most beautiful woman in the world a few years ago. There's no way a bald headed woman like this can be the most beautiful woman in the world, it's just an attempt by white people to make blacks feel like they are beautiful but as always, they choose the darkest, baldest and most masculine looking black women.

I don't understand the purpose of this challenge. What is the essence of posting your pictures for a challenge when you already post those same pictures every single day on social media? Should white people also start their own challenge? All these things are unnecessary and it's just an attempt to make black people feel proud and beautiful but do we need constant validation of our looks?

I would much rather see a Malaria or AIDS challenge that would bring about donations and social reforms in tackling the two most devastating ailments of our continent.
. Too much sense no go kill you oo, brother, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Lucifer1419: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2019
visijo:
�Whites: I landed safely in Dubai✈

�Blacks: Dubaitingz# #abroad was never ready #Ex ain't seen this# Mama I made it# abroadtingz# Dubaiboy# Mylevel up# haters gonna Hate#..�
who hate you now, me abi, you they look for my trouble oo, if i strike now, God go say I wicked, anyway you have already landed in my kingdom, welcome home my loyal servant.
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:

This is not witchcraft
. shii t . you've got chills runinng down my spine ..

how would you know that..
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Akorede02(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
How will this separate Nigerian for all to go their separate ways

This is what Nigeria needs most now

Because it is obvious that Buhari is a failure

Buhari don't have any idea on how to lead this country as one

The Yoruba's have betrayed the rest of the tribes sad

Typical Olosho way of thinking. Wetin Yoruba do you?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by TemmyT002(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

Hellooo,
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

Totally agree with the bolded. They make us look insecure with the constant need for validation & attention seeking. It's getting annoying.

With that said, Lupita is beautiful. What makes her even more beautiful is her personality. She's a breath of fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by pauladonis(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

Yeah, trust black people to always showcase their shallowness by showing how proud they are to be black... We hear it every single day. They conveniently ignore the important things and go about shouting brown skin or black skin all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
ralmix:
I’ll choose Burna’s Ja ara e over brown skin girl though

That is because you have poor taste.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Godsknight(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2019
ememonl:
You see now!

If only Tonto Dike was patient, shebi she would have joined the brown skin girl challenge undecided
I am patiently waiting forToke Makinwa's comment
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Sanchez01: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2019
If you bleached your skin, the song and moment are not for you! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Viccisimua: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Viccisimua: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2019
biGDhAp:
. shii t . you've got chills runinng down my spine ..

how would you know that..

A lie
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

Negative minds always perceive things negatively

Is it only Aids and malaria the only diseases ravaging Africa? Comonn we can do things that makes us happy too.

Your comment is sure a square peg in a round hole.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Sanchez01: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

You miss the point on Lupita. Lupita is 'burnt black'. She was pressured to change her skin but stood her ground and further went to excel in a society where the skin subtly plays an important role in your elevation.

Beyonce bleached and her doubt admitted one time that she had more success after she became lighter. Ordinary Nigerian folks like Toke and Tonto Dike coupled with a couple of C listers have one way or another admitted that they bleached as a result of inferiority complex.

Although MJ had Vitiligo, he became more accepted among the whites when he bleached his skin.

Lupita might not embody the stereotypical African features of boobs and curves and might not even project the looks; she is an incredibly beautiful black woman. I am sure her skin was the focus but it is not in any way pretentious as you claimed. You'd see the beauty when you understand the story of the black skin and how many break just to excel in a subtle racial environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Viccisimua: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:

This is not witchcraft

BIG LIE JOOR
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by CandleEyes(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Please kind folks help my hustle. I repair damaged & fix faulty Air-conditioners and Refrigerators. LGAs under Lagos Mainland only. At moderate price. Please instant payment after excellent services. Reach me via my nairaland handle if you are interested.
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by raphy(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2019
This is so lovely and wiz of all is enjoying his time .
#brownskingirlchallenge
Am waiting for the guys version

#brownskinguyschallenge we go rock
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Sanchez01:

You miss the point on Lupita. Lupita is 'burnt black'. She was pressured to change her skin but stood her ground and further went to excel in a society where the skin subtly plays an important role in your elevation.

Beyonce bleached and her doubt admitted one time that she had more success after she became lighter. Ordinary Nigerian folks like Toke and Tonto Dike coupled with a couple of C listers have one way or another admitted that they bleached as a result of inferiority complex.

Although MJ had Vitiligo, he became more accepted among the whites when he bleached his skin.

Lupita might not embody the stereotypical African features of boobs and curves and might not even project the looks; she is an incredibly beautiful black woman. I am sure her skin was the focus but it is not in any way pretentious as you claimed. You'd see the beauty when you understand the story of the black skin and how many break just to excel in a subtle racial environment.

Nope. You don't get his point . There's tanning the likes of Kim Kardashian and those who are white like WWE Sheamus do to get a darker but no one consistently tells the white people don't tan to have a darker skin tone. No one even mentions tanning but black people keep on mentioning bleaching. No white person keeps on saying "white don't crack " , "whites are the most beautiful women on earth" , to them it is not necessary even if one of them did blacks would call them racist.

The person you quoted only questions why black people need validation. A race of people that brag about wearing the natural hair of Brazilians and Peruvians would always need validation of course. Arabs and Latinas do not in any way look like the Europeans infact Eastern Asians have the shortest population in the world and I've never heard " Chinese are tall too " movements.

The whites deep down do not really consider Blacks equal to them, they outrightly think that Blacks are inferior beings. That's the truth. I've been watch FINA and I'm yet to see an athlete representing a black dominated country. Sometime ago they thought same about Arabs but the Arabs have proven their worth. It is left for our our race to wake up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.