Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide (63921 Views)

Beyonce & Jay Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like A Young Lady In New Photos / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Adakintroy2: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2019
You need Beyonce and wizkid to tell you your colour is unique. Na wah for people am sharing my world with oo.. na really wah.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Too much sense no go kill you oo, brother, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously the guy made sense there....
What the use of posting pictures that u post everyday bcoz of one kind challenge...
They will never look at people dying and use tht one as challenge...e.g #I'll_beat_aids challenge but to be posting pictures up and down that will not change a single person life..
If u are black asin black like charcoal u should be proud of yourself bcoz God made you like that...
Some people just like they should be fooled by people who are just like them
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by ralmix(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Nah he’s my mentor
NwanyiOkpa:

That is because you have poor taste.
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:
You are reading this post with one leg on top of the other.

This is not witchcraft

Hahahaha.. are you sure cos that's exactly my position while reading this lol
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Seanmike(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Wizzy gud one
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by rosy1992(f): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2019
This is the latest trend
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Josskute(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

There is nothing brown about Lupita Nyongo, the woman's skin colour is black and there's nothing wrong with it but all this hype around her is pretentious at best. That's the same way they made her the most beautiful woman in the world a few years ago. There's no way a bald headed woman like this can be the most beautiful woman in the world, it's just an attempt by white people to make blacks feel like they are beautiful but as always, they choose the darkest, baldest and most masculine looking black women.

I don't understand the purpose of this challenge. What is the essence of posting your pictures for a challenge when you already post those same pictures every single day on social media? Should white people also start their own challenge? All these things are unnecessary and it's just an attempt to make black people feel proud and beautiful but do we need constant validation of our looks?

I would much rather see a Malaria or AIDS challenge that would bring about donations and social reforms in tackling the two most devastating ailments of our continent.
Too much wisdom wan choke you
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Bucajunior(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:

This is not witchcraft
na once i drop my leg.africa una too much,dis one na media witch.
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:

This is not witchcraft

WOWSAS! How did you know? This sh*t scared me. Thank God I didn't see it at night.
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Sanchez01: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Freehuman:

Nope. You don't get his point . There's tanning the likes of Kim Kardashian and those who are white like WWE Sheamus do to get a darker but no one consistently tells the white people don't tan to have a darker skin tone. No one even mentions tanning but black people keep on mentioning bleaching. No white person keeps on saying "white don't crack " , "whites are the most beautiful women on earth" , to them it is not necessary even if one of them did blacks would call them racist.

The person you quoted only questions why black people need validation. A race of people that brag about wearing the natural hair of Brazilians and Peruvians would always need validation of course. Arabs and Latinas do not in any way look like the Europeans infact Eastern Asians have the shortest population in the world and I've never heard " Chinese are tall too " movements.

The whites deep down do not really consider Blacks equal to them, they outrightly think that Blacks are inferior beings. That's the truth. I've been watch FINA and I'm yet to see an athlete representing a black dominated country. Sometime ago they thought same about Arabs but the Arabs have proven their worth. It is left for our our race to wake up.
You still miss the point. Tanning isn't on the same level with bleaching. I mentioned 'history of the black skin in my previous post for a reason'.

The history of the black skin is one deeply rooted in the pain of slavery, lack of disrespect for the colour, and human degradation. A section of whites still count blacks as animals.

That said, every colourism song today is angst to the black man, regardless of continent. It has nothing to do with validation. 'The black skin doesn't crack' movement in itself is not directed at whites but blacks who felt pressured to change their skin colour. I hate to talk this way but the black race is the most persecuted in recent years.

The celebration of the black skin is not to seek validation but to protest and applaud the 'few' who have refused to conform to societal pressure.

By the way, there are tons of Chinese movements and angst in the world, particularly in the US., the same applies to other Asians and race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by olagbola45(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
ralmix:
I’ll choose Burna’s Ja ara e over brown skin girl though

What is d message in ja ara e that you wanna die on top

ja ara e ko lu ara e ni
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by SamOyovwi: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
The best song in the album is Black Skin Girl
olagbola45:

What is d message in ja ara e that you wanna die on top

ja ara e ko lu ara e ni
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by tjquib: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

Love this piece[color=#990000][/color]
There is nothing brown about Lupita Nyongo, the woman's skin colour is black and there's nothing wrong with it but all this hype around her is pretentious at best. That's the same way they made her the most beautiful woman in the world a few years ago. There's no way a bald headed woman like this can be the most beautiful woman in the world, it's just an attempt by white people to make blacks feel like they are beautiful but as always, they choose the darkest, baldest and most masculine looking black women.

I don't understand the purpose of this challenge. What is the essence of posting your pictures for a challenge when you already post those same pictures every single day on social media? Should white people also start their own challenge? All these things are unnecessary and it's just an attempt to make black people feel proud and beautiful but do we need constant validation of our looks?

I would much rather see a Malaria or AIDS challenge that would bring about donations and social reforms in tackling the two most devastating ailments of our continent.
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by olagbola45(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
SamOyovwi:
The best song in the album is Black Skin Girl

yes jare brother....
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by NCBMEDIA: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by ojotu4real(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thatwasepic:

This is not witchcraft
Geeze, r u for real....my legs r just d same way
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by generationz(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

You dey mind dem.

I have never seen people with more victim mentality than Africans and African Americans

We complain about white supremacist but hate ourselves so much.

From the remake of the movie lion king, to this song and her sue if yemoja in her video , Beyonce is just exploiting black people to fasttrack her career.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by penplus: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
rentAcock:

I totally agree with you...

You're insecure if you need to constantly tell yourself you're beautiful...
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by BENEAMATA: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
So , at last , " omo dudu (brown skin girl) rowo he ! " iyen de ti kan aiye . zero artificial skin , zero fake life , 100% proud of God's work in my existence .
Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by BENEAMATA: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
BarrElChapo:

Hahahaha.. are you sure cos that's exactly my position while reading this lol
naa , it's just one basic human nature . i mean it's past twelve bed time , and how do you usually browse in bed around such time for max comfort in your place of relaxation/comfort ? think about it .

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide by Appetizerbmaz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Men you caught me on this
Thatwasepic:

This is not witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer / Fans Body-Shame Anto Lecky: "This Your Chest Na Complete Flat Tyre" / Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.